No Man's Sky

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 releases today!

Nao Zook's Avatar + Posted by Nao Zook on May 04, 2010 // PR/Marketing Coordinator, NIS America, Inc

what did i do to deserve this 2

It’s good to be back! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer! So, it’s getting warmer and warmer out here, and we are all looking forward to outdoor activities, right? But not Badman! He fears that more Heroes are invading his kingdom, and are trying to take his peaceful kingdom away from him!

Today, May 4th, What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 was released to retailers nationwide!!
Just like the original My Lord, this newly released My Lord 2 has lots of humor and American pop culture references! You can definitely expect to find yourself chuckling while playing it.

So, what’s new with this sequel, you may ask? You already know that there are more heroes and different kinds of monsters, right? Let’s talk about the new game systems!

First of all, the interface has been greatly improved, as you can see from the screenshot. The Monster Bar shown at the bottom of the screen tells you the ratio of monsters you have created in your dungeon. This will give you a better idea of which monsters you should focus on creating more of, or ones you might need to thin out. Remember, balance is the key! Also, the orange, bolded text shown on the top part of the screen are comments from the heroes. Some old wise man once said, “The annoyance of heroes makes annoying comments!” It’s so true! But don’t be distracted by it! The good thing is that you have the option to turn off the sliding text if you don’t want to see what the heroes are saying. The white text above the Monster Bar is “Heaven’s Voice.” It tells you when mutations occur or something else changes in the monsters’ habitat. The red square box in the bottom left corner is the “Live Camera,” which shows what the heroes and Badman are up to!

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2

Let’s talk about “Badman’s Chamber,” shall we? “Badman’s Chamber” is a training ground of sorts for you. You can modify and customize your monsters and dungeon without being interrupted by the heroes. Here, you can observe and study how monsters grow, and how the ecosystem works. If you aren’t confident in taking up the roll of “God of Destruction,” you can always visit Badman’s Chamber to practice. If you want to have heroes stop by your dungeon, you can absolutely add heroes from the settings for Badman’s Chamber.

What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2

* You can modify your monsters too!

Oh, I have to mention the new feature, Dungeonquake! You will have to use quite a bit of Dig Power, but it will prevent mutations from happening, and it also destroys the heroes’ contraptions, such as Save Flags, Traps, etc.! When the Dungeonquake happens, heroes will be stunned for a little bit, so it can be very useful if your Overlord has a close encounter with the heroes.

Before closing, I would like to emphasize that the UMD version of What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? 2 will come with the original My Lord!? game, as bonus content! Visit the Official My Lord 2 website for the code to unlock the original game! Or, if you already bought the game, check out the manual booklet for the code. For those who are planning to download My Lord 2 from PSN, we are offering the original title, What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!? at the reasonable price of $7.99! I hope you’ll enjoy both games.

Thank you again for reading my post! Have a great day!

PS. We have launched the Official Website for Trinity Universe!

PPS. The preorder for Trinity Universe has started at RosenQueen.com! We are offering a special art book for this game as well. Check it out!

Trinity Universe PS3

Best,
Nao

+ Trucidation on May 4th, 2010 at 10:33 am said:

Sweet!

+ Capt-Fury- on May 4th, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

hey Nao.

NISA latest newsletter mentioned PSN avatars coming soon! any idea when these will be released?

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 1:44 pm said:

Hi Capt-Furry-,

First of all, thank you for subscribing our newsletter, Prinny Bomb!!
    We are making the avatars right now. So… hopefully in a couple of weeks. We will definitely talk about it in the Prinny Bomb when they are ready go live!
    Thank you!

+ LokeSTL on May 4th, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

Can’t wait for Trinity Universe. Got any more RPGs coming to the PS3 in North America? Bring them on!!!

+ NightHawk17 on May 4th, 2010 at 10:38 am said:

So bought, caught the first one during the NIS sale and had a blast with it.

Hey Nao any word on the US versions of Atelier Rorona and Trinity Universe?

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 1:47 pm said:

Hi NightHawk17,

Thank you for playing the first My Lord game! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it:)

We are currently working on Atelier Rorona, and hopefully soon I can talk about it here! And we will release Trinity Universe the end of June in the US and Europe. So very soon!

Thank you!

+ alfian2 on May 4th, 2010 at 10:42 am said:

how bout trinity universe?

+ LokeSTL on May 4th, 2010 at 10:42 am said:

@NightHawk17

Ummm…..did you even read the article? All the info for TU is at the bottom.

Although, I would like to know the status of AR localization as well.

+ Onvertic on May 4th, 2010 at 10:50 am said:

Finally its getting released here! Are you guys going to bring part 3 to the US? Oh and how about Coded Souls:Uketsugareshi Idea

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 2:17 pm said:

Hi Onvertic,
    YES, finally! So exciting, right? :)
    As for part 3, we don’t have any plans to bring the 3rd one here to the US at this moment.

Thanks!

+ jimmyfoxhound on May 4th, 2010 at 10:54 am said:

Look at the cover for Trinity Universe! My gosh, I can’t imagine any dude is gonna want to be seen playing that game!

*secretly preorders the game*

Ahem…

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 2:19 pm said:

Hi jimmyfoxhound,

Ha ha ha. I won’t tell anybody that you SECRETLY preorder the game… he he

+ Neil on May 4th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

I would buy these if they were playable on the PS3.

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 2:21 pm said:

Hi Neil,

Unfortunately, My Lord 2 is only on PSP. Oh, if you hook up your PSP to TV screen, you can play My Lord 2 on TV! :p

Trinity Universe will be on PS3!

Thanks,

+ NightHawk17 on May 4th, 2010 at 11:01 am said:

@LokeSTL

I want more info :P

like preorder goodies

+ Quezacoult on May 4th, 2010 at 11:03 am said:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
I CAME, I LOVE YOU GUYS

+ LokeSTL on May 4th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

@NightHawk17

If you click on the link and read the details, it says:
“Includes: – Trinity Universe – Trinity Universe Drifters Guide Book~ Hard Cover 8×10 inches 40 pages full color art book (Only Available at RosenQueen)”

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

Hi LokeSTL,

Thank you! ;)

+ Quezacoult on May 4th, 2010 at 11:05 am said:

Oh, i want to be clear that i dont care about Trinity Universe, but i wanted What did i did to Deserve this 2 since i got the first one and played the demo of the 2

+ iTofuMan on May 4th, 2010 at 11:11 am said:

i really hope this isnt the only thing getting release today for the psp psn.

Played the first one and didnt care much for it, very slow and was just generally boring.

also what with the name change?
Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This? sounds way better than what did i do to deserve this, my lord?

+ Quezacoult on May 4th, 2010 at 11:14 am said:

#iTofuMan
Realy? i just loved the first one, also have you played the demo of the 2 yet?
Im not sure about details, but has to do whit legal isues about batman(?)

+ Caudill on May 4th, 2010 at 11:26 am said:

Any news on Atelier Rorona!?!?

I know you guys are bringing it out here, but other than that there has been ZERO news. Will we see it this year? Can you give us a time frame? Please?

Anyway…I’ll definitely be picking up Trinity Universe. Although I don’t know when I’ll get a chance to play it, got a pretty large RPG backlog building up again, just when I was starting to catch up too :(

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 5:57 pm said:

Hi Caudill,

We are working on Rorona:) When I have something to show I will definitely stop by here and talk all about it!

It should be coming out sometime this fall.

I hope you will have a chance to pick up Trinity Universe and play it!

+ Destiny89 on May 4th, 2010 at 11:30 am said:

@ Nao Zook

Glad to see you back on the PSBlog :).. just wanted to say thank you for bringing so many games to PS3 and please keep on bringing even more! i havent missed a single PS3 game that came from NISA.. looking forward to Trinity Universe tho i have 3 questions please:

1- When are we going to see Atelier Rorona? im more excited for Atelier to be honest than Trinity U

2- Will NISA be able to bring Ar Tonelico 3 and localize it? pretty please!! i enjoyed both AT1 and 2 on ps2

3- Wil we see that new Atelier game on psp coming ur side in the future??

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:08 pm said:

Hi Destiny89,

Thank you for having me here:) It is always fun to stop by and chat with you guys!
    Here are answers to your q.

1. We’re currently working on Rorona, and we should be able to release the game sometime this fall.
    2. Oh, we are REALLY hoping we can bring it over here! I saw some screenshots of the game the other day, and they were… yeah, very awesome. ha ha
    3. Hmmm, that I don’t know.

Thank you!

+ Destiny89 on May 4th, 2010 at 11:33 am said:

Nao also one more request.. do you think its possible for NISA to publish and bring Tales of Vesperia to PS3 owners in NA/EU?? seems like Namco is not going to release it and i seriously still want it. i know many people want it too. would be so great if you guys can bring it here.. well anyways please keep up the good work and we want more PS3 games!!

+ MrMayface on May 4th, 2010 at 12:34 pm said:

Where in the hell is the Tecmo Super Bowl? This is terrible.

+ yukiboy23 on May 4th, 2010 at 12:53 pm said:

nice 2 see u again Nao
also can’t wait 4 Trinty Universe( the Trinty Universe box art looks EPIC )

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:22 pm said:

Hi yukiboy23,

Thank youuu! Oh, I love the box art too! It is the Japanese Premium Box art;) Glad you like it!

Thanks!

+ bdarmofal on May 4th, 2010 at 1:13 pm said:

I would like to buy:
What Did I Do to Deserve Having ‘Other OS’ Removed, My Lord!?!

when it is out if I could still log in to PSN.

+ perrandy on May 4th, 2010 at 1:27 pm said:

hi nao,i already pre-ordered trinity universe through gamestop. are you guys planning to extend your pre-order offer to other stores?i would really apreciate it if you do because i dont have a CC to order online.

anyways,loved the pics of you and your co-workers at nisa in the nisa forums.i really dig that sense of fashion that you have,even though you were cosplaying with the others a little.although, i must say that the guy with the pigtails was kind of disturbing to watch(i know it was all for fun ;0)LOL

lastly, any news on rorona, thanks?

btw, destiny89 and lokeSTL i invite both of you to hang out at the nisa forums. i have fun there chatting about games and other stuff as well! :0)

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:34 pm said:

Hi perrandy!

Thank you for preordering Trinity Universe at gamestop! These preorder-special items are only offered at our online store, and I am sorry that you don’t have means to shop online. I’m trying to think what i can do for you about this…
    hmmmm…..

oh, how do you know which one was me!? haha The picture day was a lot of fun. It’s really busy and hectic all the time over here, but we do have fun and relax sometimes:)

thanks!

+ poodude on May 4th, 2010 at 1:37 pm said:

“It’s good to be back! I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of summer!”

Funny, I though Summer started in late June. So technically it should be late spring ;).

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:36 pm said:

Hi poodude,

Well, it is getting hotter and hotter in South Cal. When I start wearing T-shirts, that’s the beginning of summer for me:p

;)

+ Enigma777 on May 4th, 2010 at 2:20 pm said:

I’m sad you can’t use “Badman” in the title because of that lawsuit. Anyways, I’m looking forward to this and Disgaea Infinite

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Hi Enigma777,
    Even if I loved the original title, I believe “What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord!?” does explain the game well, don’t you think?

+ Jobocan on May 4th, 2010 at 2:53 pm said:

In the Playstation Store update post, it says the game is 29.99$… but wasn’t it announced to be 19.99$ on the PSN?

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Hi Jobocan,

It is $19.99 on PSN.

Thanks!

+ Onvertic on May 4th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

@25

I just checked Media Go and its $19.99

+ coolasj19 on May 4th, 2010 at 3:05 pm said:

OMG. i cant wait to go get me a card. and buy it. HUGE fan of the first one and the demo has been a weekly thing for me since it was released.

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 6:46 pm said:

Hi coolasj19,

Awwwww! Thank you so much! :)
    I’m sure you’ll LOVE LOVE LOVE My Lord 2!!

Thanks!

+ JediMPG on May 4th, 2010 at 3:10 pm said:

Hey Nao
I was wondering for the PSN avatars are there going to be Disgaea avatars for all three games?Thanks
PS:NIS and Disgaea rock

+ Nao Zook on May 4th, 2010 at 7:12 pm said:

Hi JediMPG,

We are making as many avatars as possible. Expect to see lots of characters from Disgaea series! :)

Thanks!

+ Plankfan on May 4th, 2010 at 3:47 pm said:

The more Badman, the better! :D

+ redknight4 on May 4th, 2010 at 4:58 pm said:

I’ve been holding off importing Trinity Universe now since batman Arkham Asylum came out. Glad to see it’s comming to the states. hope to see all the dlc as well.

+ clupula668 on May 4th, 2010 at 5:15 pm said:

Very excited about Trinity Universe. Now, just localize Ar Tonelico 3 and all will be right with the world. Thank you for supporting the Playstation 3 as strongly as you do.

+ Jerel on May 4th, 2010 at 6:43 pm said:

Oooh, two new games I’m going to buy and word that I will soon be able to buy a NISA avatar (Hopefully Gemini Sunrise will be one of them). ^^

…Do you think NISA will release Sakura Wars I-IV in some form? I’m loving So Long, My Love and would really like to play the other ones. (Releasing them with art books would be nice too, but I’m not picky.)

+ piratedrunk on May 4th, 2010 at 9:36 pm said:

I have no idea if this is a silly question or not but..
Any word on a Disgaea 4? I would pre-order the heck out of that.

+ haran_elessar on May 4th, 2010 at 9:39 pm said:

Why didn’t I buy this game when it had the original (10x more awesome) title??!! What did I do to deserve this????

+ BlackIceJoe on May 5th, 2010 at 8:42 am said:

Do you still have plans on bringing out Makai Wars? I really wanted to see what Asagi would be doing in the game.

Will Zettai Hero Modification Project, Hymn Princess of Antiphona, Prinny: Can I Really Be The Hero? 2: Dawn of the Great Pantsu War, Classic Dungeon & La Pucelle: Ragnarok come out in North America?

Nippon Ichi Software makes so many great games & I use the PSP so much so I know I would be getting these games.

I just wish I knew how NISA pick games to bring out because your parent company brings out many & if they came out over here I would so go out to pick them up to play them.

+ ace_of_PWN on May 5th, 2010 at 3:03 pm said:

wasint this originaly called holy invasion of privasy badman, what did i do to deserve this???

+ Redsteel_blade on May 13th, 2010 at 4:09 pm said:

HI dudes, i just buyed WDIDTDTML1 :D very funny and quirky, but i just wanna know where i can download the demo of WDIDTDTML 2
i used to hae it on a canadian acc (recently deleted :S).
so i just wanna know if psn will upload the demo again??