GTAV PS4

Final Fantasy IX hits PSN Store this Tuesday

Ami Blaire's Avatar + Posted by Ami Blaire on Jun 10, 2010 // Vice President of Marketing, Square Enix

We’d like to thank everyone who has patiently waited for the revival of one of the most anticipated classics in the Final Fantasy series, Final Fantasy IX.

Returning to the elements of what makes true role-playing games appealing — characters, grand story, engaging battles and an impressive presentation — we’re proud to offer PS3 and PSP owners a chance to relive what RPG fans have long considered a nostalgic masterpiece.

The wait is almost over and we’re proud to announce that Final Fantasy IX is finally here, again!

Final Fantasy IX for PS3 and PSP (PlayStation mini)Final Fantasy IX for PS3 and PSP (PlayStation mini)

Look for Final Fantasy IX to hit the US PSN Store next Tuesday, June 15th for $9.99. For more information on Final Fantasy IX, please visit the official site.

171 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ deyo69 on June 15th, 2010 at 9:58 am said:

I waited until Midnight… no FFIX… Decided to go to sleep, and when I woke up…. No FFIX….. WHYYYYYY?!!!!!!

+ Vuuro on June 15th, 2010 at 10:22 am said:

JESUS, AND I THOUGHT THE POKEMON FANBASE WAS IMPATIENT.

1. Someone already posted they typically don’t update until about the afternoon. In California, it’s only 10am; only in the far east of the U.S is it even 1pm.

2. I figured knowing the day would be enough. You people have to know the EXACT SECOND it’s coming out? Have you nothing to occupy your time with until then? This reminds me of the time I was walking by my local GameStop and a full grown man was banging on the door shouting, “HURRY UP!! [some Xbox game] IS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT TODAY! WTH IS TAKING SO LONG?!” (For the record, it was roughly ten minutes until the store’s opening time)

+ humanure on June 15th, 2010 at 10:27 am said:

Thank you guys for finally bringing this to the U.S. Now let’s get Square to release some other goodies.
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Xenogears
Chrono Cross

I am happy for now though.

+ butler4318 on June 15th, 2010 at 10:49 am said:

NERD RAGE!!!!!! lol naw but in all seriousness I’m waiting… I guess if it came this morning I would have ended up missing class today soooooo…. lol

+ xXLimaBeanXx on June 15th, 2010 at 12:25 pm said:

Ok where is this game. i waited ages for this. its tuesday. no finalfantasy. im starting to get mad at Sony for this because this is BS. how do other countrys get it and not USA/Canada. now its not out on its “release day” whats with that.

+ CrescentDreams on June 15th, 2010 at 12:31 pm said:

-flail-
I want my FFIX dammit!

+ deyo69 on June 15th, 2010 at 1:55 pm said:

I went out to go do some stuff… Came back home. It’s like 5… why isn’t it on there?!

+ Spank_Me_Monkeyy on June 15th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

Dunno…but aside the fact that its not up yet, FFV13 didn’t make an appearance at sony’s conference. SE fails

+ Bad_Mr_Frosty on June 15th, 2010 at 2:12 pm said:

I return home from work and no FFIX to download. Where is it?

+ R3D_Vvhit3_Blu3 on June 15th, 2010 at 2:35 pm said:

Everyone ff9 is on u.s store go to the search bar in playstation store and type in “Final” and scroll down =D

+ R3D_Vvhit3_Blu3 on June 15th, 2010 at 2:36 pm said:

message me on ps3 if this worked

+ thegreatklaid on June 15th, 2010 at 2:42 pm said:

@160

It worked on media go… weird

+ percival337 on June 15th, 2010 at 2:42 pm said:

finally..

+ Bad_Mr_Frosty on June 15th, 2010 at 2:44 pm said:

Downloading Now!

+ MoFoNuggets on June 15th, 2010 at 2:49 pm said:

Wooooooooo Cant wait!

+ xXLimaBeanXx on June 15th, 2010 at 3:48 pm said:

DOWNLOADING

+ omega_alpha-619 on June 15th, 2010 at 5:31 pm said:

Yep!! DOWNLOADING NOW WoooooooT !!!!! ^.^

+ Qaigen on June 15th, 2010 at 7:30 pm said:

Yay The Download just finished FFIX Time ( played it 12 times )

can’t Get enough of this game

+ azul45888 on June 16th, 2010 at 5:42 pm said:

i just downloaded game and i cant light in the center of the room.

+ mwtjgpW on June 18th, 2010 at 9:13 pm said:

i have the game downloading right now yay. now i pray to god that they put Chrono cross and legend of dragoon on here.

+ kajairo5 on July 4th, 2010 at 10:38 pm said:

pls if they can put those good rpg games from ps1 and ps2 on psn. I WOULD BUY THEM!!

oh and can someone message me for the RPG games on ps3 besides FF13 which im playing right now! cant wait for ff13versus!

PAGE 1 2 3 4