PS4 - Destiny

The PlayStation Recap

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 12, 2010 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Phew! The PlayStation.Blog had an intense week of major gaming announcements, and the E3 Expo hasn’t even yet begun in earnest.

With E3 2010 kicking into gear this coming week, tune in to the official PlayStation Twitter and Facebook to hear late-breaking E3 news from the show floor, live play-by-play from Tuesday’s PlayStation press conference, and more details on the PlayStation.Blog Meetup E3 2010.

It’s going to be a crazy ride — don’t miss out on the fun. See you at E3!

The PlayStation Recap – PlayStation.Blog

Play the MAG Beta with Zipper!

Courtesy of Jeremy Dunham

+ KazeEternal on June 12th, 2010 at 9:10 am said:

Killzone 3 ODST O.O

+ Seeing_Red_Again on June 12th, 2010 at 9:11 am said:

Nice week of Playstation news

Hey Sid, White Knight Chronicles 2 is releasing in Japan next month, do you know if SCEA have any plans of brining it to the US?

Will we be seeing it at Sony’s E3 conference at all?

+ Anti-Steven on June 12th, 2010 at 9:28 am said:

I heard that there will be some sort of Move event on Sunday. Will it be streamed on the internet or is there just going to be preview from gaming news sites?

+ ExcelKnight on June 12th, 2010 at 9:40 am said:

I second Seeing_Red_Again’s question. White Knight Chronicles 2 is definitely a game I would love to see over here ASAP.

Also, with the release of Final Fantasy IX coming next week, will we ever see Suikoden II on the store?

+ Stoffinator on June 12th, 2010 at 9:40 am said:

Can we please get the Sony Press Conference on the PS Store again this year please?

+ ima_crash_u on June 12th, 2010 at 9:44 am said:

plastation ownerz unite itz TIME…….. cuz theirz a whole buncha xbox ownerz logged in here at all timez

+ Carl-G on June 12th, 2010 at 9:48 am said:

Kick Micro$oft’s @SS SONY! ! ! :D

So much things going on this month like ‘E3′ & ‘iPhone 4′ & ‘World Cup’ etc etc :P

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 12th, 2010 at 9:53 am said:

I’m actually an xbox owner, but don’t worry, i won’t say how much the xbox is better, im not some immature fanboy.

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 12th, 2010 at 9:55 am said:

Hey Sid, if ur able to answer, now that the really good PS1 Final fantasies are now on PS store, will u guys focus on other Square games such as Xenogears, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, Vagrant Story, etc. it be nice to put FF anthology and chronicles on the store as well. thanks for reading.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on June 12th, 2010 at 6:34 pm said:

Well, that’s more a question for Square Enix, as they made those games… :-)

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 12th, 2010 at 9:57 am said:

Yeah if anyone’s wondering why I’m an xbox owner blogging on a ps site, I happily own a PSP go, I’m thinking about getting a ps3 in the future for cheap, there’s not that many games I want for it. LOL, I’m not even that hardcore of an xbox owner to be interested in Halo or Gears of War.

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 12th, 2010 at 9:59 am said:

yeah, sony u guys are kicking microsoft butt with ur improving on PS store content and quality, i.e. price drops, better PSone classics (Bloody Roar 2, FF9), better PSP games being released.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on June 12th, 2010 at 6:34 pm said:

Thanks! Glad you like it.

+ Cloud64Strife on June 12th, 2010 at 10:01 am said:

I was just wondering if Sony has any plans of bringing RPG Maker from Agetec to PSN. Being able to have that on my PSP would be sweet.

+ almighty-slayer on June 12th, 2010 at 10:04 am said:

Prepare to have St George’s flag plastered on the top of your Blog ;)

+ MLZ911 on June 12th, 2010 at 10:11 am said:

E3 is so close! I’m taking off work so I can watch the Sony Press conference. Looking forward for some surprises *cough KH3 cough* and a release date for GT5 !

+ trapper12 on June 12th, 2010 at 10:56 am said:

I can’t wait for E3 to arrive. I know it’s gonna be awesome!

+ HomegamerX on June 12th, 2010 at 10:59 am said:

I think bungie will anounce their multiplatform title

+ thepatriots on June 12th, 2010 at 11:27 am said:

The SWTFU II trailer and the KZ3 trailer were definitely the best. But I have to say the GT5 trailer was very lack luster. 75% of it was recycled footage. I hope PD brings something better for the Sony presser.

+ NEOpunisher on June 12th, 2010 at 12:32 pm said:

Whats left for E3?

+ katsuo7171 on June 12th, 2010 at 1:35 pm said:

Is E3 going to be streamed LIVE in home? If it is make sure it’s at the quality of the video in the feva Arena on the big screen when they were showing the highlights of games sony covered. Not like last year stream that was so choppy Jack ended up looking like Kutaragi.So please make it blu ray crystal clear HD quality.

Thanks

+ perrandy on June 12th, 2010 at 2:26 pm said:

i dont know if this is good or not but none won the bet of the world cup between the eu blog and the american blog. i wished that the u.s would have won the game agaisnt england. but alas,it wasnt meant to be….

however, i’m gonna wait for jeff’s new fatwa as he was named this blog’s ayatollah by the european blog XD

+ Lucreto on June 12th, 2010 at 3:15 pm said:

Hi Sid,

How much time will Move take up in the conference? I am watching it but I don’t want the whole show devoted to it.

So will it be 70% or 50% or 10%?

+ gamerboy845 on June 12th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

if you dont have any supprises you will fail…..make shure you have somthing….or just something to blow us away!

+ Thrasher20 on June 12th, 2010 at 6:37 pm said:

See you all at the PSB meetup!

+ KSPRAYDAD on June 12th, 2010 at 8:24 pm said:

I’m still wanting the E3 store background from last year as a wall paper…please make it happen.

*http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2428/3575834551_d40a6d73f3.jpg

The white PS symbols…if you’ve forgotten

+ Kaiken31 on June 12th, 2010 at 9:38 pm said:

Hey Sid, I’m in Florida, is there any chance i can go to LA for E3

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on June 12th, 2010 at 11:55 pm said:

Sony this is sad you still haven’t said anything about better FIRMWARE UPDATE’S as well as improvement’s with what we all have been asking for year’s I would have to say now-1 Cross Game Chat 2. Custom Sound Track’s, 3. A Longer Friend’s and Ban List the 360 has now 100 friend’s & Ban List.4 A better way to Communicate with my Friend’s by emailing them when I’m not on my PS3. and seriously improve the Texting its like you want to teach kid’s to spell the wrong way Shame on you Sony!.5 And stop lying to us I certainly hope at E3 2010 you finally unveil a new Subscription service! And I hope it’s like Xbox360 yes kid’s Xbox360 doesn’t suck!.. Don’t believe what these fanboy’s have to say I have one and it rock’s its user friendly etc..So Sony why is the PSN such a pain in the Rear to get it work!?.Please make it more user friendly! And yes I know there E3-games will rock but Move? Very Doubtful..Sony if you delete this your the fool I’m not I’ve been gaming for over 20 year’s you?..Yeah don’t make me laugh!../Peace!

+ Nando1- on June 13th, 2010 at 2:05 am said:

@snake-eyes73 i agree sony has the ability and the money to change those things! it will make all of us happy and of course give sony way more money. so sony i remain faithful forever but please consider his requests heres a recap of things :FIRMWARE UPDATE’S as well as improvement’s with what we all have been asking for year’s I would have to say now-1 Cross Game Chat 2. Custom Sound Track’s, 3. A Longer Friend’s and Ban List the 360 has now 100 friend’s & Ban List.4 A better way to Communicate with my Friend’s by emailing them when I’m not on my PS3.

+ Chuckbait on June 13th, 2010 at 8:42 am said:

**Please check out the blog posting from June 11th about the PLAYSTATION MOVE being at the Best Buy locations in the LA Area.

My comments- #67, 68, and 69- showing my recommendations for the pricing and packaging of the PLAYSTATION MOVE and accessories.

Please leave your comments to let me know what you think, fellow PSblog people.