PS4-The Order

PlayStation Store Updates: E3 Week

Ro Hernandez's Avatar + Posted by Ro Hernandez on Jun 14, 2010 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

E3 is upon us and there has never been a more exciting time in the gaming world. Whether it’s the recent launch of 3D content or the upcoming release of the PlayStation Move, there is a lot to catch up on with all the news and buzz generated at E3. So, I’m here to tell you that, in similar fashion as last year, PlayStation Store will be publishing daily starting today through Thursday, 6/17.

Today we’ll be pushing out the NCAA Football 11 PS3 Demo from Electronic Arts. Find it in the dedicated E3 2010 category under New Releases.

E3 2010

As per usual, we will have regular PSN Tuesday publish – including Final Fantasy IX – look out for Grace’s post tomorrow.

On Wednesday and Thursday we’ll be loading the Store up with the latest and videos and content straight from the show floor. Here’s a small preview of what we’ll be offering up on those days:

• Sony E3 Press Conference Videos
  • Pulse Part 1 & 2
  • E3 Sony booth ‘Sizzle’ Videos
  • DC Universe Online Trailer
  • Gran Turismo 5 Trailers
  • PlayStation Move Game Trailers
  • Hot Shots Tennis Get a Grip Demo
  • God of War Ghost of Sparta Trailer
  • Call of Duty Black Ops Trailer
  • Mafia II Trailer
  • Transformers: War For Cybertron Trailers
  • Fallout: New Vegas Trailer
  • Crysis 2: ‘The Pinger’ Trailer
  • Dead Space 2 Trailer

Be sure to check the blog to find info on the latest releases!

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ BalramRules on June 15th, 2010 at 10:25 am said:

awesome, hopefully da e3 vidz stay on da ps store :P

+ PirateHarlock on June 15th, 2010 at 10:26 am said:

@the 2 or 3 who thing the premium PSN+ will be of use when it finally hits think again. Like all the other updates in recent months it will be an epic fail. And dont even try pretending we’ll have a “choice” cause it’ll be the same “choice” we had with 3.21 either take it or no soup for you. Sony as a whole is bleeding money and SCEA / SCEI / SCEE is the only division(s) that remain profitible. You can bank on sony sqeezing out every last dime they can in a desparate effort to revive themselves. For the small minority of naysayers look at history, specifically Zenith of the early 80′s after they acquired Heath. Zenith was in same position as Sony is now, they used Heath to try to support the whole company, they failed miserably and a lot of good products died with them. Now zenith is nothing more than a bargain bin brand being passed around some chinese manufacturers who trots the brand out again every few years.

+ CheckMark on June 15th, 2010 at 11:02 am said:

I have my 3D TV and just got a couple pairs of 3D glasses, so I am really hoping for some amazing 3D news out of Sony today. I am excited that there is a game company actually pushing real 3D!

+ Aku_San on June 15th, 2010 at 11:13 am said:

All you guys have to do is show a trailer for the new God of War game.

+ wicck on June 15th, 2010 at 11:45 am said:

OMGOMGOMG im so stoked for FFIX i have been waiting with my ps3 on for the update to the store huuuuuuuurrrry up! lol it will be downloaded the second i see it! tytytyty for bringing it to the ps3 :D

+ plaztiksyke on June 15th, 2010 at 11:56 am said:

720p? Ugh. Hopefully the audio is 256kbit/sec AAC, at least. I’m sick of these trailers and interviews with great music but 128kbit/sec bitrates that sound lispy and boomy.

+ iTofuMan on June 15th, 2010 at 1:54 pm said:

come on Crisis Core Final Fantasy VI i really want to play it on my psp go

+ iTofuMan on June 15th, 2010 at 1:55 pm said:

come on Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII i really want to play it on my psp go

+ OTCHILL on June 15th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

im so disappointed in the e3 i mean no update 3.40 no new firmware no new partner no giving away ps3 on e3….xbox [DELETED] on ps3

+ OTCHILL on June 15th, 2010 at 2:02 pm said:

R.I.P to Sony ps3

+ urienji on June 15th, 2010 at 2:34 pm said:

Now that the E3 excitement (excrement) is finished, how about updating the store?

+ SpiedemoN on June 15th, 2010 at 3:01 pm said:

It’s updated, FFIX here I come!!!!

+ Alman_Gadgets on June 16th, 2010 at 12:24 am said:

So where’s part 2 and part 3 of the Sony press conference? I missed it so I was hoping to find the whole thing available for download. ):

+ DanteRising on June 16th, 2010 at 8:00 am said:

Will Sony continue to bring the older PSP games to PSN? I can understand some of the smaller titles not appearing, but where are the heavy hitters like Metal Gear Acid and Final Fantasy: War of the Lions?

Please continue to fill up your back catalog. As an owner of two new PSP Go units, I would like to enjoy the same games as those experienced by users with UMD based hardware.

Thank you!

+ VamPito1nOnly on June 19th, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

I heard in the past years Sony gave out codes for Playstation Home freebies, at the convention. They should offer these codes to the players who watch E3!

PAGE 1 2 3 4