PS4 - Transistor

E3 2010 Wrap-up: Photo Gallery

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 18, 2010 // Senior Manager, Social Media

What a week! With eight years of the E3 Expo under my belt, this was perhaps the most exciting, inspiring show I’ve attended. For me, the highlights included experiencing stereoscopic 3D in games like Killzone 3 and MotorStorm Apocalypse (seeing is believing), sampling the many PlayStation Move games (the precision and gameplay versatility were on full display), and the much-anticipated return of Twisted Metal from Eat Sleep Play. Oh, and Kevin Butler.

And of course, games, games, games: From heavyweights like MotorStorm Apocalypse, LittleBigPlanet 2, Gran Turismo 5, SOCOM 4, inFAMOUS 2, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta to head-turning PSN titles like Dead Nation, Journey, and PixelJunk Shooter 2 — this year, the games did all the talking. And don’t get me started on the third-party lineup, with Dead Space 2, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Medal of Honor, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Crysis 2, Mafia II, Portal 2, Mortal Kombat, Scott Pilgrim…I could go on all day and I’d run out of breath before I named them all.

This is an excellent time to be a gamer. It’s also an excellent time to have access to a camera, as this year’s E3 booths were bigger and bolder than I’ve seen in years. I wanted to give PlayStation.Blog readers an inside look at some of the most inspired booth layouts we spotted on the show floor. It’s by no means a complete look, but I hope you enjoy the eye candy.

Enjoy the pics! And see more PlayStation E3 2010 photos on our Flickr Photostream.

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for PS3

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for PS3 Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for PS3

Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 for PS3

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for PS3

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood for PS3

Homefront for PS3 Homefront for PS3

Homefront for PS3

Killzone3 in stereoscopic 3D at the PlayStation booth

Killzone 3 in stereoscopic 3D for PS3 (so popular it averaged a one-to-two hour line wait)

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for PS3 Yakuza 4 for PS3

Left: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow for PS3; Right: Yakuza 4 for PS3

MAFIA II for PS3

MAFIA II, coming to PS3 with exclusive bonus content

Mortal Kombat for PS3 (in stereoscopic 3D)

Mortal Kombat, coming to PS3 with Stereoscopic 3D

Red Faction Armageddon for PS3

Red Faction Armageddon for PS3

Lord of the Rings: War in the North for PS3

Lord of the Rings: War in the North for PS3

TRON Evolution for PS3 TRON Evolution for PS3

TRON Evolution for PS3

Marvel vs Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds for PS3 DC Universe Online for PS3

Left: Marvel vs Capcom 3 for PS3; Right: DC Universe Online for PS3

PAGE 1 2

+ SiloEyes on June 19th, 2010 at 10:21 am said:

@48 the 3D glasses they had on hand at the Sony booth all fit snuggly over regular glasses… essentialy a most considering almost everyone at the convention wore glasses lol

+ Tyger0 on June 19th, 2010 at 10:33 am said:

Hey Sid!!

You got some pull brother, how about getting some of you comrades to answer some of our some of our questions/demands for a Move bundle with the sub controller. I noticed no one will answer this question and it seemed to dominate the entire Move post of the blog with not one response. Tried to add it to eh Share blog but it would never post. At first I wasn’t quite as upset as the other fans because I thought this would be something simple Sony would respond to quickly but seeing how it seems to be getting the third degree, I’m starting to join the frustrated masses.

Besides that loved the show, also sad for no new details on Last Guardian or DCU but with everything I saw you guys rocked it.

+ Blakkternalx520 on June 19th, 2010 at 10:47 am said:

by the way. Sony, your doing a nice job!!!!!! keep it up and remember your fans.

+ Thrasher20 on June 19th, 2010 at 11:03 am said:

Hey Sid,

I was there at E3 and I was fortunate to play almost all these games. My favorite one is Castlevania! Thank you guys for giving me a ticket to E3! Sony rocks! ^_^

+ LightChaosGS on June 19th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

Awesome images from E3 PlayStation. I can’t wait for Killzone 3, inFamous 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, and GT5. You guys had a great E3 and bringing Twisted Metal back rocks! I want to hear more about PlayStation Plus and keep up the great work. :)

+ Blakkternalx520 on June 19th, 2010 at 11:24 am said:

ok why was my comment erased????? i didn’t say nothing wrong. all i said is that i heard that x game chat is coming to the premium service.

+ Blakkternalx520 on June 19th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

we can’t post links here or something? http://www.playstationlifestyle.net thats where i heard about x game chat.

+ Dark__Gamer on June 19th, 2010 at 7:59 pm said:

can’t wait for mortal combat

+ SMCTwilight on June 20th, 2010 at 5:36 pm said:

@49 A lot of 3D glasses are made to fit over regular glasses, look into which brand of glasses will accommodate you

+ T3mpr1x on June 20th, 2010 at 7:22 pm said:

Heheh the SCEE booth in the meeting rooms upstairs cut the wait time for any of those games (except for Twisted Metal) by like 90%…Even got to try Heavy Rain on the Move, that was fun.

PAGE 1 2