Whew! Last week’s E3 was a crazy one for Sackboy, and now that we’re all back and recovered, we thought a recap of all things LittleBigPlanet 2 would be a good way to get back into the swing of things.
@ the press conference
With a bit of time dedicated to LittleBigPlanet 2 at our Sony Press Conference, our own Alex Evans jumped on stage to show off LittleBigPlanet 2 and unveiling the game and the potential of the new create tools to provide a true platform for games. If you missed it, click on over to our E3 2010 press conference video (jump to the 11:49 minute mark).
On the internetz
Once the press conference was done, it was non-stop interviews and behind-closed-door presentations and the result spilled over to lots of ooooo’s and ahhhh’s, combined with a few laughs. Here’s a quick list of interviews you won’t want to miss.
- Alex tells IGN how to build levels with ‘less grinding’
- GameSpot gets an in-game walkthru of the diverse range of games. Check out the mind-blowing 3D shooter segment 60% through the video
- USA Today prepares for the Sackbot Invasion
- LBP2 keeps G4TV grinning in their in-depth preview
- A 1UP walkthrough of the “Tower of Woop” with Pete & Leo (from the XDEV production team)
- Joystiq’s “Pen-in-mouth” interview with Media Molecule’s Alex Evans
- GameTrailers sees how LittleBigPlanet 2 can get competitive
Lost in the E3 storm…
With all the E3 festivities, going on, you may have missed some of the other cool things LittleBigPlanet 2 was a part of:
- LBP gets Guinness Book of World Records
- Behind-closed-door presentation featured on LittleBigLand.com
- LBPCentral wraps up the Media Molecule Community Jam and provides an insane recap of all things CREATE (well, as least as much as they could remember…)
- Wanted: Sackboy Backpacks!
Now that the dust has settled, and with so many new features and so many different interviews, we’re sure you have more questions of your own! Comment below and we’ll start prepping another round of LittleBigPlanet 2 FAQs and get some answers back to you.