PS4 - Transistor

PlayStation Plus: Available Today

Susan Panico's Avatar + Posted by Susan Panico on Jun 29, 2010 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Network

July 30th Update: The content per month isn’t determined as day one content and is content that will be made available through the month.

You heard the announcement at E3 and read even more details last week. Today, we’re excited to officially announce the availability of PlayStation Plus.

PlayStation Plus Logo

You can purchase a three-month package or a one-year package on the PlayStation Store now. The three-month package is available for $17.99 and the one-year package is available for $49.99. We will also be offering three additional bonus months for free if you purchase the one-year package — that’s 15 months total for $49.99.

We hope you enjoy the exclusive set of features and content of PlayStation Plus. And remember to check back in each month as we continue to add new content and features for PlayStation Plus subscribers.

361 Comments

PAGE 1 6 7 8

+ nilotheonlyone on July 4th, 2010 at 6:43 pm said:

I live in Europe (Greece) and I bought the 3 months subscription, but I can’t find Little Big Planet…:-(

+ Rafal_32 on July 5th, 2010 at 4:36 pm said:

What in the name of god is PlayStation doing adding this plus thing for a charge this is going to ruin the whole entire network at least give it for free so that way more people will be attracted to join psn instead of the xbox 360, if u have to pay to get exclusive things i might as well go join Microsoft.

+ NemesisTalon on July 6th, 2010 at 8:53 am said:

great idea Sony, perfect for the dual console owners that are used to a little bit more in the line of online features. This is a definite must have! Thanks!

+ Roronah_zorro on July 6th, 2010 at 1:52 pm said:

Hi everyone
I Just need 2 know are we bing ripped off lately ? almost nothing sony is offering to consumers FOR the consumers
they’re giving PLUS which is not making much of a different from QORE only games which bottom line NOT yours to keep … almost useless updates (we need the ingame chating at least ) .. PLAYSTATION MOVE (HELOOO doesn’t remind you of WII ?)

+ aRUBBERduckie on July 6th, 2010 at 11:38 pm said:

I purchased the 1 year package which gives me an additional 3 months for free…I have to say I am very impressed so far every week they have free content for members as well as discounted items. I feel like as of right now I have gotten back at least half the money I paid for it and it has only been 2 weeks. I would def, recommend it to anyone!

+ CreAnimal on July 10th, 2010 at 3:13 am said:

i want fat princess :(

+ Kameoxylon on July 11th, 2010 at 7:46 pm said:

How about some free content on Playstation Home for Plus subscribers?

+ LegendaryVader on July 21st, 2010 at 10:55 am said:

When i first heard about the Playstation Plus I thought to myself….this is just stupid, but with further investigation i discovered its WELL WORTH it. If you want to “choose” your PSX games you still can….but they are probably discounted 25%-50% oh and the good news as well is sometimes the game you want……is absolutely free….. $17.99 for $100 of Classics and Minis and INFAMOUS is well worth buying……i mean i could buy infamous new for $29.99…..not to mention the average game rental cost is $10….. an extra $8 for the subscription for an extra $100 of fun seems…..just down right logical (thank you Spock for training me on the general understandings of logics)

+ carlosmrce on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:23 am said:

Where is cross chat sony?
Have you not realized everyone wants that?????
JESUS…….

+ carlosmrce on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:27 am said:

Last night i spent 30 minutes on my cell phone trying to arrange a killzone match qith my friends.
How hard can this cross chat thing be? It will make online gaming much more pleasant.

*******Microsoft has it since launch.*******

+ Rexorsist on July 28th, 2010 at 5:20 pm said:

I just joined Playstation Plus and so far, I don’t like it as much as I thought I would. The first reason is that only once I purchased Playstation Plus, I found out the once your subscription ends, then all the content you downloaded will be taken back until you renew your subscription.

Also, one of the main reasons I got Playstation Plus is because of Wipeout HD being free for members. Once I purchased Playstation Plus, the store got updated and Wipeout HD was no longer available for free. This also happened with a lot of other content (such as age of zombies).At first, I thought Playstation Plus would be amazing. Only after I purchased, I found out that it’s not all that I thought it was.

PAGE 1 6 7 8