PS4-Watch_Dogs

New in PlayStation Home: 3 New Personal Games + Killzone 2 & Monkey Island 2 Items

Locust_Star's Avatar + Posted by Locust_Star on Jul 14, 2010 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

With every passing week more and more awesome games arrive into the ever-expanding world on PlayStation Home. And this week promises to continue in this rich tradition of compelling content and exclusive gaming experiences, as we release three highly-anticipated games for use in your clubhouses and personal spaces.

By popular demand, our friends at VEEMEE are delivering special versions of Darts and Pool that you can share with your friends in the personal location(s) of your choice. To sweeten the deal, those of you that have already added VEEMEE’s London Pub personal space to your collection will receive a discount on each of these games ($1.99 for Darts, $2.49 for the English and American Pool package), which will be available from the Exclusives store beginning this Thursday, July 15th. So take this as your “cue” to “dart” on over to the PlayStation Home Mall and prove once and for all that you are the King (or Queen) of two of PlayStation Home’s most popular games.

Fans of the recently-released Midway space will finally be able to add the Trigger Happy-in-a-Box game to their collection of personal games. This game will be available at a discounted price of $0.49 for players that have purchased the Midway Bar Key (similarly, if you purchase the Trigger Happy-in-the-Box game at its full price of $2.99 you will receive a discount on the Midway Bar Key). Be sure to add this game to your collection by visiting the Midway space or the Exclusives store in the PlayStation Home Mall starting this Thursday.

Last but not least, the long-awaited Killzone 2 Radec costume will be made available this week along with additional Monkey Island 2 items. You can pick up the former from the Threads store in the PlayStation Home Mall while the latter can be found in the LucasArts store come this Thursday.

Killzone 2 Radec costume

See you in Home!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ BigRon3400 on July 15th, 2010 at 5:03 am said:

Hey Glasswalls,

Any chance of seeing a bowling alley personal space?

+ JoeDierte on July 15th, 2010 at 5:27 am said:

@hollywoodceleb

lol! i am laughing so hard my belly hurts. you remind me of dee on its always sunny episode paddy`s next top billboard model.

“GREENMAN!”

+ Paratrooper1-0 on July 15th, 2010 at 6:04 am said:

OMG! If I only had the money! I’m flat out broke on PSN.
God dang it.

+ zombie9 on July 15th, 2010 at 7:50 am said:

Home is not for older gamers. And I would explain why but I might offend some people :)
New rooms every week New Games every week New Videos every week. List goes on but I still don’t go there.

+ feralthing on July 15th, 2010 at 9:15 am said:

why does it say my credit card is invalid? its not, i used it to buy deathspank yesterday, now today it doesnt work. WHY?

+ Keyeszx on July 15th, 2010 at 9:45 am said:

bravo on false advertisement. We can’t play it in out Sodium personal space, but wait that’s not really personal is it. That game use to be fun until everyone shared it. Take it out of personal space tabs, it’s annoying.

Raise the limit for items, where am I supposed to put the pool table with zero item space to put it.

Would be nice to play pool on top of the tree in the Loco Roco space.

+ CherylRose on July 15th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

I can’t find the items in the store…

+ DarthLee28 on July 15th, 2010 at 11:35 am said:

Awesome update!I’ve never played pool in the bowling alley, its been 2yrs lol but i will surely get this one.

+ Sarij on July 15th, 2010 at 12:48 pm said:

WOOO this is awesome!!

+ JoeDierte on July 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm said:

this is not the same pool game in the bowling alley in home.

you can find this at the exclusives store under the table tab.

+ Nedley_Mandingo on July 15th, 2010 at 2:18 pm said:

Still not worth it to use Home. Thanks, but no thanks Sony. When you start delivering the stuff for Home you announced at launch then maybe I’ll check it out. BTW, why is Home still in it’s ‘Beta’ stage? It’s been out for how many years now?

+ BlindMango on July 15th, 2010 at 5:03 pm said:

one complaint, you guys HAVE to add communication via headset while playing and extend active items that can be in your apartment. Thanks.

+ trumpettrunz on July 15th, 2010 at 6:13 pm said:

Gwalls, we need a killzone public space

+ awsome_robot on July 15th, 2010 at 7:34 pm said:

Radec outfit is $5! uhm… who is in charge on pricing? Fire him/her immediately!

+ ANGEL-OF-DOOM22 on July 15th, 2010 at 10:13 pm said:

very cool but i like that freeze ball game in the minis space, culd u make that a buyable thing & chess to, but umm, y did the Loot MIB dissapear , i liked it

+ Mucudadada on July 16th, 2010 at 9:19 am said:

This update is almost good as a CaaaaaaadeRaaaageous XandyBar!

+ Rikuson1 on July 16th, 2010 at 10:25 am said:

I would love to see all of the Killzone multiplayer classes as a costume to wear i personally want an ISA tactician helmet. But do u know how many people would buy the helghast scout’s hoodie? its a great idea you guys should think about it..

+ yuffiethegreat on July 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

Okay, I love having the pool tables and dart boards … been waiting weeks for them to share with friends but … why am I not able to play a game with friends? Is there a glitch or is this another rip off like the wizard’s den?

+ Kyssies on July 16th, 2010 at 6:30 pm said:

I have some suggestions. SKATEPARK, PETS, AMUSEMENT PARK (RIDES), MORE HAIRSTYLES, MARVEL COSTUMES LOL. (: YES YES YES.

+ Insomnia999 on July 16th, 2010 at 6:38 pm said:

Any chance we can play our own music on Home. Also, it should say where we are/what we are doing in Home, under our PSN name.

+ Insomnia999 on July 16th, 2010 at 6:38 pm said:

Move through Home in a group as well.

+ GGCAN on July 16th, 2010 at 7:02 pm said:

Locust_Star.

I purchased the pool table and had the London Pub for quite some time now.

I never received the discounted price when I went to purchase….is there someone besides this blog I should be advising ?

thanks.

+ Jayson619 on July 17th, 2010 at 1:04 am said:

I’m from Singapore and missed out on the earlier KILLZONE 2 outfits bcos it’s not for my Asia region. Any chance of seeing them on sale in future updates? Thks.

+ Phoenix7469 on July 19th, 2010 at 1:40 am said:

It’s about time! I posted this idea on Playstation Blog Share months ago. I love Billiards and I’m glad to see a young childs dream realized (me) xD God Bless

+ guy209 on July 19th, 2010 at 4:17 pm said:

I want a trophy room!

+ C0D31020 on July 19th, 2010 at 10:28 pm said:

Home needs to create games that take your created avatar into the game as the playable character, you make that type of games in Home then people will want to play them. Take for instance on the Japan server of Home has a game that puts your avatar running away from a huge rock, perfect.
It’s your avatar, it’s 3D not 2D, and it’s more than just a couple of seconds.
Final Fantasy 14 is coming and Home popularity is going to take a huge hit, but if you can offer the people what they want from FF14 and put it into Home for a MMO game of Home, you have a winner.
Just some ideas that would make people want to come back to Home everyday to work ahead for a goal, isn’t that what gaming is all about?
What game does not have that type of idea? Work ahead to achieve a goal then move onto the next level, while leveling up your character. People will love it, and it will be a hit.
Just don’t make it look like WOW, make it like it is, up to date and modern with alot of game advertisments and collectables from other games like Killzone is great.
Get er done! lol

+ C0D31020 on July 19th, 2010 at 10:33 pm said:

I’ve hit a glitch with a personal space “Andy’s Room”
I’ve done all the mini games, but no prizes?
plus I have no idea what the prizes are, a little help?

+ Northstar77 on July 22nd, 2010 at 2:38 pm said:

Where is this weeks update? No comic con update? Still no Comic Book Super Heroes costumes in North American Home. Would have been a great week for us to get those wolverine claws……or Iron_man armor….a batman costume for the bat cave….DCU stuff…hello? Sony keeps talking about its presence at Comic Con so why nit have comic cons presence on Home?

+ Madam_EyrnAii on July 23rd, 2010 at 9:15 am said:

Yes! I agree! where is this weeks update??!

+ HiTmAN__101 on July 23rd, 2010 at 10:52 am said:

i want to buy a house but dont kno which 1 to pick, i was thinking Sver Barracks or Zombie Deadquarters am i right

+ argon381 on July 26th, 2010 at 4:36 pm said:

Wow thats incredible but i was suspecting it anyway ;)

PAGE 1 2 3