Uncharted 4

Coming to PSN Next Week: ZEN Pinball MARS Table

Zsolt Kigyossy's Avatar + Posted by Zsolt Kigyossy on Jul 22, 2010 // Managing Director, Zen Studios

ZEN Studios has locked down next Tuesday, July 27, 2010 as the official release date for MARS, the latest expansion table for ZEN Pinball! Fans can pick up the fun new table exclusively on the PlayStation Store for $2.49 next week. Check out an exclusive sneak peak of the new MARS trailer below.

This is only a small taste of what the new MARS table will deliver. Get ready to for a wild ride through space with this frenetic and exciting new table. Following in the footsteps of the Street Fighter and Earth Defense tables, this is a must-have for your ZEN Pinball library, so be sure to head over to the PlayStation Store next week and pick it up!

For more information on ZEN Pinball, you can always check out previous posts on this blog or visit the official ZEN Pinball website at www.zenpinball.com.

32 Comments

+ BlazeKush420 on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:29 am said:

OMG yes. How about a God of war table. MGS4, Heavy Rain, Killzone 2, Uncharted 2. And others

+ pto95 on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:31 am said:

Comment above will be good to the franchise! but how much will it cost?

+ mixedkidbx on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:32 am said:

Cool. Zen Pinball is a great pinball game. Can’t wait for the new board.

+ BobbbyLight on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:34 am said:

Really looks like a cool table. I’ll buy any add-on for this game, though I wouldnt mind a discount for us plus users:)

+ Zookey on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:35 am said:

Cool table and I STRONGLY second BlazeKush420’s suggestion!

+ TripG on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:51 am said:

Yahoo! Zen Pinball is one of my favourite games on the PSN. I will be buying this day one. Oh, and since #3 asked me a discount :) maybe a discount for those individuals who have already purchased every other single table as a way to say thanks to supporting the franchise ;) Regardless of discount or not – I’ll be downloading it Tuesday!

+ PrizeFighterX6 on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:01 am said:

This table looks awesome! Glad to see you guys are still supporting this great pinball game. It would be nice too see more game themed tables. You made an excellent Street Fighter table so……..how about a Mortal Kombat themed table? If you do make one, please put the arcade cabinets on the sides like you did for Street Fighter. That would be so awesome!

+ calibus2000 on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:15 am said:

Very nice!!! Count me in. Keep them coming. Zen Pinball kicks arse.

+ JetSetFuture on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:31 am said:

I always enjoy some new tables, especially ones that haven’t already appeared in Pinball FX.

+ BudgetMonkey82 on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:41 am said:

A Smash TV table would also be nice.

+ shogun00 on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:53 am said:

Sweet! I’ll purchase it next Wednesday.

+ Spazinator on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:53 am said:

I’m glad to see that Zen Pinball still gets support from the devs despite being what could be termed as an “older” title. I hope this trend contines. As soon as I can I’ll get this DLC.

+ Carl-G on July 22nd, 2010 at 10:00 am said:

That looks cool ;)

+ jh6269 on July 22nd, 2010 at 12:26 pm said:

Oh hurray, you guys got us the space-themed table we asked for! Thank you! Please post some still images b/c some of us can’t watch videos at work :(

Now, the big question is does it have the dinosaurs that you promised?

Anyway, I have some PSN credit in my wallet that will be yours next week :) Keep up the great work!

+ IcedDice777 on July 22nd, 2010 at 1:19 pm said:

PLEASE PLEASE please…..ZEN pinball Table editor or kits SO we can build or trade our pinball table creations! Will play top $$ for it. I’m waiting for my LBP, Infamous, KillZone and Ghostbusters Tables! 8)

+ JimInPT on July 22nd, 2010 at 1:50 pm said:

Loving the generic/classic themes, guys. Avoid the kiddie krap, please – no ninjas, no red-striped oxen-like doofs, nothing ripped off from other games.

And definitely no vampires or zombies.

+ Xanthene on July 22nd, 2010 at 1:52 pm said:

Looks Great, I’ll buy every table you put out.

+ plaztiksyke on July 22nd, 2010 at 2:54 pm said:

Another vote for Ghostbusters and LBP tables!

I hope the audio quality is better in this one. The last one wasn’t that great :( Any reason not to do lossless, or at least 320kbit/sec AAC?

The table layout looks like it has the same flaw as the SSFII table of being too open… but I’ll probably buy it anyways and then rate it appropriately :)

Thanks for continuing to support this great title!

+ FJ1100_rider on July 22nd, 2010 at 4:16 pm said:

awesome , got the update yesterday and noticed 2 new tables coming . when’s the second going to be available ?

for you people asking for a discount — it only freakin’ $2.49 . how cheap do you expect it to get ? you’ll have countless hours of play for less than $3 , that’s enough of a bargain .
just because you subscribed to plus you think everything should be cheaper , you are greedy .

+ ZENStudios on July 22nd, 2010 at 4:21 pm said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your support! We’ll keep making tables for Zen Pinball as long as there is interest in them.

Keep up the suggestions on what you want to see! I don’t know about dinosaurs…or Dinosaucers…licenses can be tricky.

+ solsamurai on July 22nd, 2010 at 5:40 pm said:

Looks awesome! Can’t wait to get it! When are we going to see a truly “ZEN” table? Every time the background image loads on the XMB it makes me wish for a total zen-like table! :)

@FJ1100_rider: I totally agree about the greedy ps+ ppl comment. just b/c your ps+ doesn’t mean everything should be half off.

+ CDubyahS on July 22nd, 2010 at 5:44 pm said:

@1 PSP has a pinball title like this on PSN!

+ Spazinator on July 22nd, 2010 at 7:50 pm said:

I agree with FJ1100. I mean, come on already! It’s only $2.49 for cryin’ out loud! Jeez… what do y’all want… for Zen Studios to pay y’all $2.49 to download the table? Sorry, that just isn’t gonna happen. If you can’t afford $2.49, then you just may wanna consider another hobby. The folks that make the game are charging a fair, nominal price for the DLC. Let’s not get greedy & think you’re somehow “entitled” to have everything you could possibly want for $0.50 or less. Things cost money.

+ phatso64 on July 22nd, 2010 at 7:54 pm said:

greetings to all at ZEN , i own all the tables so far and will continue to purchase any new ones as long as you keep up the quality . thanks for the many hours of fun . btw … you could make the trophies a little easier to attain … just saying

+ saab01 on July 22nd, 2010 at 8:36 pm said:

Please fix the load times. It really takes too long to load the tables when starting up. My fav so far has to be earth defense i hope this tops the last two tables.

+ midnightshade on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:12 pm said:

Thanks guys at Zen… this looks great!! I can’t wait. I have bought all your tables. Best video pinball game since Alien/devils crush (1989!) thats saying a lot. Glad you guys made this game and I am very very glad you keep supporting it. Keep em coming!

+ Charcharius on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:15 pm said:

Please update ZP to allow me to play AAC music tracks while playing the game!

+ Frostquake on July 22nd, 2010 at 9:49 pm said:

@ Zsolt

Thank You VERY VERY MUCH for continually updating this Game. I Love It…and always look forward to the next update, and I am never disappointed. Zen Totally Rocks!!!

psn: frostquake

+ TLTD on July 23rd, 2010 at 6:15 pm said:

The more tables you guys come out with the more tables I will collect. Would be nice to see more even if it were product placement type tables.

+ FJ1100_rider on July 25th, 2010 at 9:36 am said:

don’t know if anyone at zen reads these comments but could you fix the weekly high scores glitch ? when playing a table every week you get the message ‘ this is your high score this week ‘ no matter what you score . it only corrects if you back out to the main menu and restart once or twice .
lately there are random scores and players in the friends scores list too .

+ draggonet on July 26th, 2010 at 7:56 pm said:

I can’t wait till tomorrow i want to play. can’t wait thank you for getting this one.
I know that Dragon !!!! can’t wait nether. thank you again.

+ Clandestine_Can on July 27th, 2010 at 4:16 pm said: