PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

LittleBigPlanet 2: New Trailer and Fan Meetup at gamescom

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Aug 17, 2010 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

This week, on Media Molecules’ side of the Atlantic, is the gaming event known as gamescom (think E3, but in German). It’s a pretty big deal – and if you’re going to be in our neck of the woods, you’ll have a chance to hang with the ‘Molecules’ at their annual Fan Meet Up.

Gamescom: LittleBigPlanet 2 Fan Event

You’ll be able to check out the newest demo featuring tons of new LittleBigPlanet 2 games and levels. We’ll also be sure to update you with all the great press coverage and game footage that our press partners will get from the gamescom show floor.

For those of you that can’t make it (or just need a video to kick off the gamescom show) we have a new video for you highlighting more of the story you can expect from LittleBigPlanet 2.

73 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Spunta on August 17th, 2010 at 3:25 pm said:

It hurts! the amount of awesome is beating down my body!

+ wolfzero1 on August 17th, 2010 at 5:06 pm said:

I can’t wait for this game, pre-ordered the Collector’s Edition, & to see some of the new levels people are able to make with the new features in the game

+ explosive78 on August 17th, 2010 at 5:20 pm said:

Was that a flamethrower?! Yeaaaaaa!!

+ dusek on August 17th, 2010 at 5:39 pm said:

that giant chicken looks like robot chicken!

+ zekececil14 on August 17th, 2010 at 5:50 pm said:

I hate you MM! You cant keep teasing me like this. Novermber is real far, and i’ll have a heart attack if I keep seeing the awesomeness, then realize how long I have to wait! ^-^

+ Zezzler on August 17th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Probably my GOTY already, and will probably stay that way.

+ ihatereading369 on August 17th, 2010 at 7:16 pm said:

Need for Speed and LBP 2 on the same day? God damn, I have a feeling its going to be a late night…

+ T3mpr1x on August 17th, 2010 at 7:32 pm said:

Gah gah gah gah gah gah gah! Sorry, had a bit of an aneurism there as my mind turned to mush. This game is going to be amazing…I didn’t know how you could improve on LBP before, but now I see the genius here!

+ joostin on August 17th, 2010 at 8:57 pm said:

I’m goin’ to CREATE the tits off this game!

<<Lucky Louie ref there. great show.

+ joostin on August 17th, 2010 at 9:00 pm said:

Oh ya…I have played NFS Hot Pursuit and as GD AWESOME that game is I am putting LBP 2 as my GOTY right now. NFS is so cool I can’t even tell you…honestly signed an NDA, BUT if you loved the old Hot Pursuit as much as I did then you are going to die when you play this game.

Maybe we can create a Hot pursuit type level…hmm gets out sketch book…

+ terranwolf on August 17th, 2010 at 9:56 pm said:

Why is LBP2 going to be AWESOME? Simple; they saw how everyone played the game and generated custom content. Anything somewhat limited was realized by MM and expanded greatly. A must-have sequel no doubt!

+ maverick34jjv on August 17th, 2010 at 11:00 pm said:

TOO AWESOME!!!! It just keeps on getting better and better and better and better and………. IT NEVER STOPS

+ joaryche on August 18th, 2010 at 8:55 am said:

i already have my collector’s edition preordered

+ michaelochs on August 18th, 2010 at 11:57 am said:

so awesome i’m sold

+ GAMER501rd on August 18th, 2010 at 12:36 pm said:

I have 1 question will there be a open public beta for little big planet 2

+ Predator5218 on August 18th, 2010 at 12:41 pm said:

I pre-ordered the CE from Gamestop and seeing all this gameplay and trailers, I am so impatient just waiting for LittleBigPlanet 2 to be released. Hurry up and let Nov.16th finally come.

+ digitalman123 on August 18th, 2010 at 1:29 pm said:

The song is “Sleepyhead” by Passion Pit. I wish the version without the lyrics (the one in this trailer and announcement trailer) was available.

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on August 19th, 2010 at 5:15 am said:

Cough Cough Stupid Special Edition Preorder but game does look amazing I hope we get to have this time have our own music in LBP 2 or custom sound tracks Sony always saying its coming soon Lame!

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on August 19th, 2010 at 5:18 am said:

I won’t buy it unless you give us a demo as well Germany get’s cool stuff like better demos They got to play Infamous 2 and LBP 2 along other games that’s not fair Sony!

+ WolfX23 on August 19th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

Another one for the best video game of the year! Best game ever.

+ goldy800 on August 20th, 2010 at 7:27 am said:

i saw one of your demos from gamescom online. you guys were showing off the new music tools dose this mean if you have the notes for a song you can remake it in little big planet 2 ?

+ lavawava on August 22nd, 2010 at 11:38 pm said:

Just a suggestion but with this whole music thing that LBP2 has created I think the game should allow you to send the music you create to the email that is set up with your psn account so you can listen to what you have made outside of the game (like on your iPod or w.e). Other than that this game looks AMAZING and I’ve already pre-ordered the collector’s edition!!!

+ Ben175 on August 27th, 2010 at 4:13 pm said:

EVERY CANADIAN!!!! If You Want To Pre Order The Collectors Edition The Go To EB Games Thats Where I Got Mine

PAGE 1 2