HOT LittleBigPlanet 2 interviews from gamescom (thanks GameSpot)
- Introducing the Creatinator with some frosty goodness.
- Welcome aboard the new U.S.S. Sackboy Spaceship! Play arcade games, experiment with reverse-gravity, and level link to watch cutscenes.
- Alex tells us how to make a top down racing game from the new Music Sequencer (MIND BLOWING).
Raw footage from the gamescom demos
- Gran “Fur”ismo – LittleBigPlanet 2’s latest top-down racing level
- Get a glimpse of one of the new levels with Sackboy and “unicycle-like doohickeys”
- “Low gravity” escape. And yes, gravity is adjustable now…
New on the PlayStation Store
- PS3: All 20 Marvel Sackboy costumes and level kit now available (plus new EPIC wallpaper
- PSP: Robin Hood: Men in Sacks DLC (You know you need some new tights)
Random images from the week
- Magazine cover awesomeness…
- Light writing goodness (cool stuff @Jac_sin)…
- Mt. Sackmore? A LittleBigPodcast exclusive …
- OMG, LBP POD!!!