PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Play inFAMOUS 2 at PAX!

Wilson Cheng's Avatar + Posted by Wilson Cheng on Sep 02, 2010 // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

inFAMOUS 2

If you are going to PAX this weekend, I wanted to let you know that inFAMOUS 2 will have its very own booth space at the show! Sucker Punch will be on hand and we’ll have 7 kiosks featuring a demo of the game that will feature Cole’s new melee weapon (the “Amp”) and a new power called the Ionic Vortex.

Our booth number is #122 so swing on by to get your inFAMOUS destruction on! We’ll also be giving away a limited number of t-shirts to players until we run out.

inFamous 2 Comic-Con Shirt

If that wasn’t awesome enough news, the inFAMOUS 2 team will also be holding a panel on the topic of “Creating Super Powers” and showing some new gameplay featuring a power called the Kinetic Pulse, and a new enemy, the Ravager. Details are below, so hope to see you there!

inFAMOUS 2 Panel “Creating Super Powers”
Seattle Sheraton, Pegasus Theater
Time: 6:30-7:30pm 7:00pm

inFAMOUS 2 PAX Booth #122

inFAMOUS 2

39 Comments

+ B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:09 am said:

i want one of those shirts!

+ FORMIK on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:09 am said:

I like that Cole has his powers from the first game, and is looking for more. Most of the time, the main character starts from scratch each time.

+ SpyDudeFX on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:21 am said:

Yeah this game looks awesome, maybe it’s too early or not? but also want to see PS Home content available on game launch. And some cool preorder incentives.

+ MrSignal on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:24 am said:

Err Formik, I think they’re going with the “had the powers beaten out of him” opener.

Otherwise, I would like one of those shirts, unfortunatly, PAX is too far away and I’d be too broke to attend anyways. Any chances of handing them out on the blog via contest would be a cold shut out due to lack of Canadians being allowed(most of the time).
So I just look at my other slightly cool shirts and live with it.

Speaking of shirts, nice switch on Coles shirt in the redesign, seems like something he’d wear. Also, tats on evil cole please. =)

+ EVanHelsing on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:24 am said:

I’d rather be playing Sly Cooper 4 at PAX.

+ Nick-30 on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:24 am said:

man i wish these events happened in canada, nova scotia. I’d be at these events everyday: killzone 3, Infamous 2…. I at least wish there was some way people could play infamous who aren’t there (a demo!).

+ cajogos on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:41 am said:

Please put if up for download on Playstation Network when it comes out, I can’t really read blu-ray discs anymore <_< and your customer 'help' is not really that helpful.

+ CDubyahS on September 2nd, 2010 at 6:51 am said:

i thought you were gonna remove the dumb tattoos and go retro cole pictures look stooooooopid wheres old school cole?

+ jeepdeep on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

NOOOOOOOO

This is mean. I wish I could go to PAX. Any chance you could just send me a t shirt my way Wilson?

P.S. Just got the inFamous 2 theme for my PS3, I love it! Especially how every time you boot up it’s a new background!

+ Link01 on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:11 am said:

I want a shirt but I can’t go

+ Korbei83 on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:12 am said:

I am jealous.

+ jacob-813 on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:18 am said:

I want a shirt. Maybe a contest? Anyway, when will their be a demo? Good work anyway.

+ X_Weapon on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:23 am said:

I can’t try the demo..
Would be great if you can upload on the Store a direct-feed of the demo. The ones you find on the net have a deprecable quality.

P.S. The t-shirt have the Old ‘New Cole’ in it haha.
I want one T_T

P.P.S.Thanks for the voucher. The theme in great.

+ Tommy012345 on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:40 am said:

OMGZ!!!

KILL IT!!!

+ BlooodyCow on September 2nd, 2010 at 7:44 am said:

OMFG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Can you guys put the demo up on the PSN store please?

+ fsavoie on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:13 am said:

Can we order one of those t-shirt?

+ jboyjeeks on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:23 am said:

When are PS+ folks getting access to this demo? Can you guys ask them that for us?!!

+ Berae on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:31 am said:

i want this game!!! loll my most anticipated game

+ MarkNMo on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:39 am said:

Will the demo show how Cole gets 10 years younger?

+ Croash on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:57 am said:

The shirt is awesome! But seriously, why put “Only on PlayStation” on it? It’s a shirt, damn.

Anyway I hope to see a demo in early 2011 on the store!

+ sevket on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:03 am said:

PSN Plus subscribers must get to play this demo as soon as possible

+ maverick34jjv on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:05 am said:

This game is looking awesome!!!!
Where’s PAX?

+ TwinDad on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:07 am said:

I’ll see you at PAX. Hope to score a shirt. I need to find my Move shirt for PAX. It tomorrow, well tonight at Top Pot too.

I do plan to ask about PS+ demo/Beta when I’m there.

+ Marc_Madness on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:08 am said:

Are you sure you have the time right for the Infamous 2 Panel.

The PAX schedule has it listed at the Seattle Sheraton, Pegasus Theater from 7:00-8:00pm

+ poweredbyzen on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:12 am said:

thanks for the PS3 theme! :D can’t wait for the beta!

+ kenny-1995 on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:16 am said:

I just had to be living in London, DAMN IT!!

+ Zee_009 on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:27 am said:

you guys can have the shirt…i want the game! ;-)

+ Cobra1 on September 2nd, 2010 at 10:11 am said:

Can’t wait to try it!

+ TheGuardianFID on September 2nd, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

inFAMOUS 2, *DROOLS*!!! 8)

+ zombie9 on September 2nd, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

Tease that is all this blog is one big Tease LOL;)

+ FRANKMAN1 on September 2nd, 2010 at 1:10 pm said:

I never got my theme from the inFamous page :( Where is my code!

+ Bioman20 on September 2nd, 2010 at 1:19 pm said:

We need things like this in Nova Scotia!

+ digitalman123 on September 2nd, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

Can’t wait! I want the Sly Cooper Collection too!

+ Bulleteddy on September 2nd, 2010 at 5:09 pm said:

Ain’t no Cole like an New Old Cole cuz a New Old Cole don’t stop! Word to ya motha.

Love the redesign! Or the re-redesign. Or is it the re-old-redesign? Anyway, looks great!

+ TallCrowe on September 2nd, 2010 at 8:51 pm said:

New/Old Cole completes me.

+ twistedfloyd on September 2nd, 2010 at 9:05 pm said:

Wish there were conventions on the east coast, I can’t make it out there, but the new game sounds amazing! Keep up the work Sony/Sucker Punch!

+ ruben_carreragtr on September 3rd, 2010 at 4:12 am said:

The game looks good :D and the T-Shirt is awesome :D

+ DOOMkillz on September 7th, 2010 at 4:47 pm said:

Nice. Cole doesn’t look like he used to. but at least sucker punch listened and tried to make a closer look to the old one. that shirt looks dope too by the way

+ dsatkins59 on September 29th, 2010 at 6:05 pm said:

inFamous is a great game. cant wait for 2! can i get a demo PLEASE!! For psplus and regular ps users alike! and i saw a comment above about ten years younger. waahhh??? thats somethin im lookin in to