Uncharted 4

PAX Prime 2010: PlayStation Booth Video Tour

Rey Gutierrez's Avatar + Posted by Rey Gutierrez on Sep 03, 2010 // Senior Social Media Specialist

In the gaming industry and community, PAX Prime has become the perfect event for developers and gamers to truly connect with one another and celebrate the culture of gaming and all things geek. Within the very first minutes of the official opening of PAX Prime 2010, PlayStation fans swarmed our booth and were rewarded with hands-on time with inFAMOUS 2, Killzone 3 and God of War: Ghost of Sparta.

Among Nariko and Sackboy cosplayers, you’ll also spot The Fight: Lights Out, Gran Turismo 5, LittleBigPlanet 2, Dead Nation and MotorStorm: Apocalypse on the show floor. Instead of sitting There and attempting to conjure an image in your head of Helghast soldiers patrolling endless lines of fans patiently waiting hours for PlayStation gaming — I’ll show it to you.

40 Comments

+ B0_wAlEeD55 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:17 pm said:

man i love these tour u guys r making :D
i hope 1 day i can go to all of these expos :)

+ mattman111 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:19 pm said:

Any news on lbp2 beta at PAX? o.o

+ Chapulin140 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:28 pm said:

Show me more Killzone 3 pls!!!!!

+ B0_wAlEeD55 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:29 pm said:

can i has infamous??? :P

+ MadMeat001 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:32 pm said:

i which i had one photo with a helgast, to bad i am i am in Canada for it. oh and the place are well renovated!

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:37 pm said:

GT5 ..LBP2..MOTORSTORM:APOCOLYPS..KILLZONE 3..GOD OF WAR:GOS..INFAMOUS 2 ..AND TWISTED METAL..JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG FOR THE ILLEST PS3 EXCLUSIVES..AND THE REASON WHY IM SUCH A LOYAL PLAYSTATION FAN..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SONY! IM GOING TO HAVE TO VISIT ONE OF THESE EXPOS ASAP…IM MISSING OUT ON THE EXPERIANCE :/

+ jeepdeep on September 3rd, 2010 at 6:42 pm said:

Increda sad face – They can play inFamous 2, KZ3 and LBP2! D':

+ spunnups on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:02 pm said:

WISH I WAS THERE!!! I’m in Bmore, East Coast always gets screwed!!!

+ spunnups on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:03 pm said:

PS3 has the sickest exclusives, how the hell is that other console still in existence?seriously

+ thepatriots on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:04 pm said:

GT5 footage request. With a big fat plz! on top.

+ Axecution on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:06 pm said:

Man that guy in the Helghast suit must be boiling to death. xD Though, i suppose he IS in a Helghast suit. …i guess that’d be worth dying over. D:

+ brianR on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:35 pm said:

its going to be a very good year

+ jacob-813 on September 3rd, 2010 at 7:52 pm said:

When is there going to be something like this in San Diego ? Besides comic con which I wasn’t able to go to

+ Goaliegeek on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:15 pm said:

Tad off topic, but where was the Playstation Patrol truck at the Taste of Colorado in Denver today? Was there for 3 hours, walked around about 5 times and nothin! You guys better be there tomorrow. Wanna get my Move on.

+ userfriendly on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:22 pm said:

Please can we have more KZ3 MP footage?

Or at least shoot me a beta code…

+ puzzled-soup on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:36 pm said:

Lets hear about some killzone 3 coop! woop

+ ycole11 on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:52 pm said:

Love the inFamous music.

+ cool_trainer on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:55 pm said:

Nice, wish I could’ve went, but I had summer school. Next year for sure.

+ HatmanTc on September 3rd, 2010 at 8:59 pm said:

love the intro.. love the music too.. great video

+ Richlando on September 3rd, 2010 at 9:47 pm said:

LBP2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no FFXIV. /cry

+ PHIBALNATION on September 3rd, 2010 at 10:24 pm said:

Looks great, keep us updated on more as you get it.

+ Jeigh on September 3rd, 2010 at 10:25 pm said:

I’m kind of suprised at how little we’ve actually seen of The Fight: Lights Out on the blog, despite its impending arrival in a little over a month. I have some burning questions- for all I know, the game is entirely comprised of two guys fighting in a garage with a virtual calorie counter.

Will there be two-on-one challenges? Challenge/Minigames? Training coach? Variable locations? Multiplayer?

With regards to that last one, I’m hoping someone can lay to rest my concerns regarding online-viability of “true,” Move-specific games like this one and Sports Champions. (I don’t think I need to tell you Dueling being online-enabled would’ve made it at least marginally more intriguing, and online gaming is nothing new to the PS3. I’m wondering if it was a case of “didn’t” or “couldn’t”)

+ driver4_ on September 3rd, 2010 at 10:53 pm said:

I’m dying for some info on a new SIREN game! This is crazy.

Also, The Fight: Lights Out will probably end up getting delayed.

+ sdtarm on September 3rd, 2010 at 11:39 pm said:

Awesome Reynaldo, Keep those updates coming ;)

+ MarinoBrea on September 3rd, 2010 at 11:53 pm said:

Hey Rey, is anyone from the blog gonna be at the TGS?

+ XScreamingEagleX on September 4th, 2010 at 1:06 am said:

dude…

i am so going to pax next year omg…

i live in seattle and i dont what i was thinking not considering it this year…i feel a shame :(

+ digiboy123 on September 4th, 2010 at 2:48 am said:

Aw, I wish I could demo Killzone 3 in 3D!

+ Carl-G on September 4th, 2010 at 3:22 am said:

AMAZING stuff. Cool video;)

+ Berae on September 4th, 2010 at 5:45 am said:

i love those video tour. thanks very nice display btw

+ KILLZONE79 on September 4th, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

Thanks for the tour video sony :)

+ angelspawn77 on September 4th, 2010 at 8:31 am said:

I didnt see Nariko or Sackboy :/

+ digitalman123 on September 4th, 2010 at 8:47 am said:

Saw sack-dolls! Too bad I’m getting one with LBP2 CE! Still, Nice to have 2…

+ AWESOMEgamer875 on September 4th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

I cant wait to see some new PSP stuff thats hopefully awesome. I know that the PS3 stuff will be but I want stuff that I can take and give me the same fun as my PS3 only in my pocket.

+ NEJI64 on September 4th, 2010 at 1:54 pm said:

Sony need to make a Heavenly Sword 2, they just don’t know how big the fan base is. I still wanna see 8 Days get made, that trailer made the game look hot.

+ skylineGTR30 on September 4th, 2010 at 10:54 pm said:

my first comment!!!!!!!!!!!

+ GAM3R_16 on September 5th, 2010 at 1:32 am said:

you think we’ll ever have the chance to win that awesome helghast costume? would be perfect halloween & video game conventions…. seriously I would wear that everyday actually :D

+ Thrasher20 on September 5th, 2010 at 2:06 pm said:

GT5!!

Welcome to the blog, skylineGTR30

+ Kedaro on September 5th, 2010 at 3:25 pm said:

Hey guys, sorry I haven’t touched base with the Ps.blog for quite some time, I’ve been busy with some studies and whatnot, I really wanted to go to pax this year to chill with you pros, I did not have the time to get down there, but I did have eyes on the floor, so it’s good to see some of the stuff in the pipeline… There is always next year and all the other events in-between, I look forward to meet-ups and other really cool events you guys put on, keep up the great work, and it’s good to be back.

+ TeRmEnAtOr on September 6th, 2010 at 6:59 am said:

Any cool events comin up in Canada? Maybe like toronto or something? Us Canadians, we love our playstation :)

+ palitococo on September 6th, 2010 at 7:34 am said:

Infamous 2 has WOW me, i want the ultimate gameplay trailer that gametrailers have in 1080P on my PS3 HDD, please Sony at least do that for us, the fans that cannot go to PAX.

Aside from that, the line up its awsome now im very proud to choose Playstation again this gen around 3 years ago. Now we just need some jrpg love in the west, WKC2 release date on TGS please and make that Namco release Tale of Vesperia, Tales of Graces F and Tales of Next Tittle in the west.