Minecraft PS4

Medal of Honor for PS3: High Value Target video

Matthew Pruitt's Avatar + Posted by Matthew Pruitt on Sep 09, 2010 // Community Manager, EA

Here at EA, we want to make sure our PlayStation 3 fans know that we’re listening. That’s why we we’ve created The MOH Experience, a series of uncut and unedited single-player and multiplayer videos put together to show our audience what they can expect when Medal of Honor launches on October 12th.

In this third installment, titled “High Value Target,” we’re giving you a look at Medal of Honor’s multiplayer.

The mode being played in the video is called Combat Mission. Coalition forces are tasked with clearing five consecutive objectives to win and the insurgents must stop them at any cost. As objectives are cleared, new areas of the map open up to reveal what the coalition must do next. The team health meter represents coalition reinforcements. If it’s depleted before the current objective is cleared, the match ends and coalition forces are stopped.

You may have also noticed the Bradley Fighting Vehicles as well. It can seat both a driver and gunner. This particular map requires that coalition forces use them strategically to break through certain points of the map and eventually achieve victory.

Combat Mission is just one of the ways you’ll step up to Tier 1 when Medal of Honor launches on October 12th, 2010 for the PS3.

Make sure you follow us on Twitter, fan us on Facebook, and visit us at the official website for up-to-the-date Medal of Honor news and information.

PAGE 1 2

+ Bleedthesky78 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:06 am said:

I can’t wait for this game!

+ snake447 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:09 am said:

so good it hurts to watch and know i won’t have it for another month

Matthew Pruitt's Avatar

+ Matthew Pruitt on September 14th, 2010 at 11:40 am said:

We can’t wait for it to come out either!

+ jimfear on September 9th, 2010 at 9:09 am said:

Are you sure its not a video from battlefield bad company?

+ Miggy11 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:09 am said:

looks good

+ Autofaux on September 9th, 2010 at 9:11 am said:

jimfear, I noticed that too. Atacama Desert?

OT: I’m literally counting down the days till I grab this sweet.. thing.

+ jimfear on September 9th, 2010 at 9:13 am said:

@autofaux Yeah thats what i was thinking of… The map look the same to me :p

+ Cyb3rfr34k-iso on September 9th, 2010 at 9:13 am said:

WOOW!

+ mouldernet on September 9th, 2010 at 9:14 am said:

@snake447 – definitely a painful wait…arrrggh!

+ T-Jani on September 9th, 2010 at 9:18 am said:

I love FPS’s

+ jimmyfoxhound on September 9th, 2010 at 9:19 am said:

Medal of Battlefield: Bad Honor 3

+ Ryu_181 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:20 am said:

Such a Great Multiplayer its so big change from before the beta hopefully more modes than BF:BC 2 (only four or five we need more) and more kill streaks

+ B0_wAlEeD55 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:21 am said:

Sweet can w8 to get my hands on this :D

+ MarcusFenixMGCS on September 9th, 2010 at 9:36 am said:

Good game.

+ Dalejrfanfreak on September 9th, 2010 at 9:41 am said:

looks awesome…gotta get this game, especially for MOH: Frontline remastered.

Matthew Pruitt's Avatar

+ Matthew Pruitt on September 14th, 2010 at 11:41 am said:

The remastered Medal of Honor: Frontline is pretty damn cool.

+ CrapForce on September 9th, 2010 at 9:42 am said:

if i didn’t have battlefield badcompany 2 i would buy 10 copies. oh o well……

+ Scavengre on September 9th, 2010 at 9:46 am said:

Did DICE actually polish the Frostbite engine since the MOH Beta? because this didnt seem to show as much grain as the Beta did. Still dont plan on getting this as the game looked like BFBC2 and played like MW2 so unless they can win me over with some really BA stuff I already have both games.

+ SpeedRacer1955 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:54 am said:

With all the free hype around the game it should do well. And yes they should have polished it at least for a trailer. I am buying day one or as close as I can get.

+ hommerbeer on September 9th, 2010 at 9:56 am said:

Looks awesome, I can´t wait to have it, good changes from beta version, if I love BFBC2 I´ll love this one!!! good work DICE, keep doing great

+ Destiny89 on September 9th, 2010 at 9:58 am said:

Looking great

+ xNemesiSx on September 9th, 2010 at 10:02 am said:

The game is looking good, I will probably get it. I was a fan of MoH back with the first games but I just stopped playing them, probably until now. :P

+ NissanFlyboy on September 9th, 2010 at 10:03 am said:

I hope it’s a LOT better than the beta!

+ mathub on September 9th, 2010 at 10:06 am said:

Can’t wait…bought the BF:BC2 for PC but this one has to be on PS3!!!

+ Nizzel on September 9th, 2010 at 10:07 am said:

I can’t believe how much BFBC2 is in this game. I was like WTF when the tank came in and then got hit by the mortar strike a couple of seconds later. That predator-rocket-thing also looked a lot like the UAV-cam.

+ lenandude on September 9th, 2010 at 10:19 am said:

Even though I’m buying it, I hope theres a demo before the game comes out. It would be nice to include multiplayer as well, so we could really see the improvements.

+ Nynja on September 9th, 2010 at 10:21 am said:

I had very high interest in this game until you showcased vehicles. How will the lobby system work for online multiplayer? Are the matches handled via predetermined playlist and will there be a non-vehicle mode?

+ NightHawk17 on September 9th, 2010 at 10:22 am said:

is this a online co op mode?

also if not does the game have online co op and how many people? this’ll push me to buy the game:)

+ Frazz on September 9th, 2010 at 10:41 am said:

All you had to say was Rush mode and we would have understood.

+ BigPoppaB on September 9th, 2010 at 11:03 am said:

This a legitimate question.

Why should I play this over MW2 or Black Ops?

+ mikedo2007 on September 9th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

Oh this game get more interesting after seeing bunch of the video. Looks like I might pick this up and Call of Duty: Black Ops together.

+ musicman1234 on September 9th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

Well,looks like you took that grainy(Mag)look out that I loved so much.Dont care for the squeaky clean BFBC2 look.
I also complained (I did your beta)about the death sequencing.Here you show how it looks on the bombers side(looked like MW2).How does it look on the person getting bombed?
I did like the Strike fighter touch…
Oh well..Back to Mag I guess.

+ yawalapiti on September 9th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

This just looks like BC 2 with better graphics.

+ BigBoss712 on September 9th, 2010 at 11:17 am said:

You guys sure know how to make good videos, I will give it a try later on, i just ordered bad company 2 ultimate edition, so will be playing that for now.

+ The3D-Artist on September 9th, 2010 at 11:25 am said:

I’m super excited for this game. I’m looking forward to lots of maps and a few modes to play in multiplayer but mostly, I want to play the single player. I’ve already got two on pre-order one for myself and a friend. It’s going to be awesome.

+ SmooshyKing on September 9th, 2010 at 11:28 am said:

Could have saved the description of the “Combat Mission” and just said, “Rush Mode”.

+ vcotson on September 9th, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

are u sure you didn’t say this to the bots also?…you know who i mean but make it more better on theirs since its easier to make games as DEVS say…….but make us feel better also to make it seem its equal?

+ viguru on September 9th, 2010 at 11:47 am said:

I pre-ordered this forever ago. can’t wait for it to come out :D

+ The3D-Artist on September 9th, 2010 at 11:49 am said:

Ok, I’m a bit confused by the folks knocking the game because it’s kind of similar to two other games. Big deal. Is it any less fun because of it? It’s perfected Battlefield’s multiplayer and the single player looks to be COD like but it actually makes sense in terms story! What’s not to love? I don’t get you guys. It’s like you’re expecting a modern warfare game to look different from any other game set in modern times. The vehicles are the same. The people fighting – they’re the same too. What, you want them to make something up and throw it in there? That would defeat the purpose. For that they may as well make a sci-fi game. So ease up on the MOH devs and on Dice for making an improved version of their multiplayer experience but in MOH instead of Battlefield.

I mean, I could understand if the gameplay sucked but you’ve all agreed it plays exactly like games you enjoy playing so why complain?

+ Favian702 on September 9th, 2010 at 11:55 am said:

Wow this looks so much better then the beta did. I wasn’t going to get this game but now im thinking about it.

+ marlyt on September 9th, 2010 at 11:59 am said:

Beta was great and this looks better. C’mon October 12th cuz I can’t wait to strap on my big beard! Thanks EA for keeping the insurgents looking as they should and not being wimps about it and cheers to the AC 130 Gunship mode…now that’s awesome!!!

+ Grinchy on September 9th, 2010 at 12:02 pm said:

Sorry if this has become the new over-asked question, but will this be playable with Move?

+ Thrasher20 on September 9th, 2010 at 12:48 pm said:

Wow looking very good! I am still waiting for Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam though!

+ KidCommando on September 9th, 2010 at 12:51 pm said:

Looks EXACTLY like BF:BC2…what’s the point?

FPS these days are like sports titles, only worse. It’s like an 8 month cycle of the same thing over and over and over.

Played a couple games of the beta and already got bored. Maybe its my age or I am burned out on shooters, but I won’t be buying this game.

+ marlyt on September 9th, 2010 at 1:04 pm said:

Being negative about everything is easy. Having an appreciation for individuals and the like is a good measure of intelligence and aptitude. …For what it’s worth.

+ phinnv8 on September 9th, 2010 at 1:25 pm said:

It does look too similar to BC2 for me to get excited. I wish BC2 would get some patches to improve it a bit, for example knifing sucks.

That been said, I dunno, Black Ops looks good too.

+ Elric_X on September 9th, 2010 at 1:35 pm said:

Best looking MOH vid, yet. The single player campaign might actually be worth playing on this one. I’m stoked and got this on the pre-order!

+ MonkeyGuy12 on September 9th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

Wow that guy = total pwnage lol. But seriously I hope the community isnt like MW2. MW2 was a great game but the 3 year old, nasty mouthed, racist campers ruined a good game. 8(

+ InsidiousLily_13 on September 9th, 2010 at 2:15 pm said:

OMG.. this game looks great! As far as I can remember Bad Company was made by EA and DICE just like this MoH the reason why it looks the same. I’m a fan of CoD but I want to try playing other titles of the same genre. I’m actually new to this type of game.

+ XScreamingEagleX on September 9th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

goddamnit….

black ops or MoH…

awhile ago i decided not to get MoH anymore bc its like bad company 2.5.

but all these new video they are releasing just interest me more…

black ops looks legit btw, its going to be a buy for me. unless i get MoH.

i dont want 3 fps games within 2 months..that’s overkill…

+ niked on September 9th, 2010 at 2:42 pm said:

This game will be awesome! I love the beta even though it had some mayor issues. I hope they all will be fixed then it will rock!

+ NEJI64 on September 9th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

Its funny how everybody knocking Medal of Honor: Multiplayer because it looks a little like BF:BC2. Knowing its being made by the same dev. studio who made BF:BC2.

But when two different dev. studios make the same game and the multiplayer looks the same, and the game play copy & paste. Gamers wagg there tails like its a breath of fresh air.

PAGE 1 2