PS4-Watch_Dogs

What’s on the PlayStation Move Demo Disc: 11 Game Demos Exposed

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Sep 10, 2010 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Last week saw Jeff and I unboxing the first PlayStation Move Bundle, which contains a PlayStation Eye camera, PlayStation Move motion controller, a full copy of Sports Champions …

…and a demo disc. A rather mysterious demo disc. Today, Rey’s latest video masterpiece gives a tour of the 11 game demos you’ll find on the Blu-ray disc tucked neatly inside your PlayStation Move Bundle or PlayStation 3 Sports Champions Move Bundle come September 19th.

Cool detail: You can install each of the demos onto your PS3’s HDD and park the disc on a shelf or lend it to a friend, if you so desire.

And hey, if you don’t have time for the video tour, direct your eyes to the full list of demos below. Which demo are you most interested in trying?

PAGE 1 2 3

+ kyuubi9tailed on September 11th, 2010 at 6:38 pm said:

hi does anybody know if mlb 10 the show will have ps move cuz thats what im leaning on getting ps move. also will it need the navi controller? Thanks

+ Sunshock218 on September 11th, 2010 at 8:15 pm said:

That’s a suprising and satisfying collection of demos. I’m sure these will be released onto the PS store later on, but it’s nice to have them in a little package. Move definitely has promise, and these games look pretty good, especially echochrome ii, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, and Beat Sketcher. Go Playstation!

+ d56789 on September 12th, 2010 at 2:42 am said:

wow this is really amazing. I fall under the eu region I would like to know does the demo disk that comes with that starter pack include the exact same games? Thanks

+ susuFOX on September 12th, 2010 at 3:13 am said:

The installation is mandatory?

+ AWESOMEgamer875 on September 12th, 2010 at 6:02 am said:

I just traded in MAG yesterday, frankly i thought it was flat out horrible. I mean the graphics and everything was there, but the mechanics were off by a long shot. I got Battlefield BC2. The story is OK but the online blows MW2 away. I reccomend it over MW2 and i am a level 70 prestige.

+ superphily on September 12th, 2010 at 6:31 am said:

is the demo disc only available in the bundle?

thanks

+ OrionzDream on September 12th, 2010 at 7:09 am said:

Well Sony you have won me over. Ive had a PS3 since launch but spent most of my time on live bust with the Live price increase I am going silver and exclusively playing online on my PS3s. The move was a big factor in it for me too. You guys roll out a new controller and make several of my current games work with it. Now thats added value. Now H.V. Bowling, Toy Story. Mag and Resident Evil will have new ways to play. Thats great. Plus you dont charge me for online play! Love it. You won me. Now if my kid would just stop wanting that eye pet game so bad. She loves that little monkey thing but she is only 4 and it looks a tad complicated for her. Any news on a more young kid centric move game?

+ diablo103 on September 12th, 2010 at 7:27 am said:

Loved the infamous music. can’t wait for move

+ efanwwe on September 12th, 2010 at 9:03 am said:

Will the playstation move demos come the playstation store?

+ DVD_Sandwich on September 12th, 2010 at 7:25 pm said:

Will the PS Move controller’s wrist strap get in the way of using the charging station?

+ Callahan09 on September 13th, 2010 at 5:18 am said:

Will it be at all possible to get this DISC without buying either bundle? Like, can you have it handed out at GameStops or something? Even for a 99 cent fee, perhaps? I want to try all of these demos but I already have a PSeye so I won’t be buying a bundle, just getting the Move remote as a stand-alone. But I would very much like to try all of these demos.

+ black26ss on September 13th, 2010 at 11:47 am said:

all i can say is WOW that the best thing i seen yet cant wait got my move on pre order….ps3 the best ever!!!!

+ black26ss on September 13th, 2010 at 6:30 pm said:

good thing i got the bundle didint know it came with a demo

+ wooster6 on September 14th, 2010 at 3:21 pm said:

where did you get the Sackboy shirt?

+ PGH_Lemming on September 16th, 2010 at 12:43 pm said:

A question about Tiger Woods 11 Move support…

I’ve ordered my PS3 320GB Move bundle from Amazon, and while waiting for it to arrive, also ordered TW11. It came today, and the packaging looks different than what I’ve seen on-line — it doesn’t have the “Move” text at the top of the front of the box cover.

Will it have Move support? Is that something that’s built-in to the game, or can it be downloaded? Or, like I’ve seen wrt other games, is there a different version that is for sale that specifically has Move support?

Thanks!

+ snowman100101 on September 17th, 2010 at 11:12 am said:

I just picked up the Move…. we are enjoying it… it was easy to set up… I want some demos now….

+ Kirkpad on September 18th, 2010 at 12:48 am said:

Yeah I have the move as well. I don’t want to buy another Eye, so yeah… those demo’s better be up on Tuesday. You said so yourselves that the demos are built to be installed on hard drives.

+ xeno3d on September 20th, 2010 at 7:25 am said:

I would have loved to have gotten the tech demos that were shown prior to the Move’s release but this demo disc is really cool.

+ Jamay77 on September 23rd, 2010 at 8:13 am said:

Hey. I picked up the move on launch date and started playing the demos.

What I want to know is, when playing games such as The Shoot, is it normal for the sight/aimer/etc. of the gun to move out of the direct sight of the move controller?

I noticed this when playing the game as if I was looking down the gun through it’s scope and the ‘aiming cursor’ always seems not to be in a perfect line from the tip of the controller. Sorry if it seems like a stupid question.

+ Miguel_Zorro on September 23rd, 2010 at 8:42 pm said:

Does loading the game off of this demo disc and playing them also add the trophy list for those games to your account?

PAGE 1 2 3