Sep 14

Meet the Complete Season 2 Cast of The Tester!

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Sep 14, 2010 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

We’re very excited to announce the final 12 gamers who will appear on Season 2 of PlayStation Network’s exclusive original competitive reality series, The Tester. From Maine to California, this season’s cast is talented, passionate, and very competitive. Only one will win the job working for PlayStation in San Diego, California along with a $5000 signing bonus, a 42” 3D Bravia TV, and a ‘The Tester’ limited edition PS3 game system.

The Tester Season 2 Cast

Front row (left to right): Boo, Ches-ka, War Princess, Gaymer, 8bit-mickey, Fantasy Girl, Meredith Molinari
Back Row: Big Fazeek, Samurai, Scooter, Triple Threat, Max1m, Mo Chocolate

Check out each cast member’s complete profile and view their short video bio in THE CAST section of The Tester website.

If you’re wondering who the awesome panelists for Season 2 are, check back next Tuesday when we announce our special guest panelist line up. And, as always, check back every Tuesday for more information on the upcoming new season of The Tester. More Reality. More Games. More Prizes. Only on the PlayStation Network.

81 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2

+ NeoMahi on September 14th, 2010 at 12:35 pm said:

I’m taking bets on who is gonna win this one. I BET ANYONE! I know who is going to win. They already know who is going to win, but everything else is just for pure entertainment. They’ve looked over them all already, I’m sure they’ve talked with all of them and its just a matter of adjusting the show to follow that individual. So, I want everyone to write this down, so they’ll say… “HOLY CRAP! HOW DID THEY KNOW?!” So here it is. This is posted at 1:35:00 P.M. on 14 September 2010. Take note.

Max 1M is going to win. He’s clean cut, he looks professional and that’s what Sony wants. So there ya go. Its in the books. Now when the Season is all over with, you can come back totally blown away.

+ NeoMahi on September 14th, 2010 at 12:40 pm said:

Ah yeah. Will Powers is already failing us. Games are getting by and missing some things. IGN’s reviews of Move games aren’t the greatest, and last Will Powers was seen, he said that’s what he was working with. “Move” games. I quote Marcus PSP “Step ya game up sucka!” We don’t want mediocre. This is a console war! Sony’s gotta dominate. So… GET TO IT!

+ mandyboy23 on September 14th, 2010 at 12:41 pm said:

MO CHOCOLATE here. thank you everyone for all the support and love, i really cant wait for you guys and girls to watch it.

+ ArchAngelMai on September 14th, 2010 at 12:41 pm said:

Hmmm, looks kind of racially reverse racist like always. Mix of everything. Well I hope you chose better nerds this time, some of them were pretty lame last time being gamers only, and soem exciting new challenges, that hopefully involve more gaming.

+ poweredbyzen on September 14th, 2010 at 12:50 pm said:

what’s everyone’s playstation network name so we can send a request to “add friend!” :D may the best player win, playa!

+ berzirk on September 14th, 2010 at 12:56 pm said:

Well, at least you guys learned from season one and put a couple of mildly attractive chicks on the show. I still couldn’t care less about it, but at least when I check the PS blog and there are a half dozen front page stories about it, there will be some eye candy to skim over. Well played Sony!

+ jimmyfoxhound on September 14th, 2010 at 1:20 pm said:

Testers get signing bonuses now? lol seriously Sony I don’t care how many reality shows you make, you’re stuck in dead last place this gen in home consoles. Instead of a reality show how about you get a reality check. Microsoft is selling about a billion copies of Halo:Reach right now and you’re announcing a cast for a silly reality show? Come ON Sony.. ugh.

+ PatriotEyez27 on September 14th, 2010 at 1:38 pm said:

Drewsday guy didn’t make it?

That’s good imo

+ triplethreat77 on September 14th, 2010 at 1:40 pm said:

our cast is AMAZING!!!!!!

+ ShatteredRaven77 on September 14th, 2010 at 1:45 pm said:

Looking forward to the new season!

+ ShatteredRaven77 on September 14th, 2010 at 1:45 pm said:

I think the Red-Headed Host is still the best though…

+ UNCyrus on September 14th, 2010 at 1:51 pm said:

@42 What do you mean, last I was seen? If you’re going to try to call me out, make sure you do it on a subject you know something about…

On topic: Congrats to the cast of this season, looking forward to watching how it all unfolds.

+ F-minus on September 14th, 2010 at 1:56 pm said:

Seriously, Halo, Halo, Halo…. there are other games out there… A billion, pull your head out your as …. Dead last, now insert thumb….. your not even a good microsoft fanboy, go away little boy

+ TCBFox on September 14th, 2010 at 2:07 pm said:

OMG, this cast is Amazing!!! I am completely blown away. Big shout out to TripleThreat, Alba(AKA Samurai), Cheska19 and 8-bit Mickey. I’ll be rooting for you guys.

+ bnogradi28 on September 14th, 2010 at 2:29 pm said:

ewwwwwwwwwww Gaymer, really?

+ BeerManMike on September 14th, 2010 at 3:11 pm said:

boo, war princess and 8bit-mickey looks like winners as well as Samurai. Max1m looks a like pop-your-collar [DELETED]. The rest look like fakers. Either way i wont watch it.

+ angelspawn77 on September 14th, 2010 at 3:14 pm said:

Meredith <3 I had a crush on her since the first season, lol.

+ digitalman123 on September 14th, 2010 at 3:20 pm said:

Looks like the same cast. Not a problem! Can’t wait!

+ Miadaskate on September 14th, 2010 at 3:40 pm said:

Like many others have previously stated, the best thing about this is of course, Meredith Molinari.

I want a Meredith Molinari PS3 Theme!

+ GAM3R_16 on September 14th, 2010 at 3:40 pm said:

Gaymer LOL nice! haha be carefull not to set that as your gamertag… you might get banned XD

+ OfficialGAYMER on September 14th, 2010 at 3:42 pm said:

Hahaha I have two PlayStation Network IDs….one is OfficialGAYMER (same as my twitter). Thanks for the love, hate, and support hahaha. This is going to be fuuuuuun. :)

+ xpapox on September 14th, 2010 at 4:08 pm said:

+ xpapox on September 14th, 2010 at 4:25 pm said:

BSOL for live…:)

+ VOLTAGE_ on September 14th, 2010 at 4:43 pm said:

Thanks for putting out ads on craigslist for casting gotcast I would rather see 12 hobos fighting over a sandwich then to see this cast now I get to see two fat guys and a girl who dresses up like a character from SONY that has no life. And to tp if off you get the same grand prize as last year 5,000 dollars wtf is that I make that in 4weeks. Thanks mickey for rigging the website I will do it too next year

+ leodaboss on September 14th, 2010 at 4:53 pm said:

lmao @ Voltage. I am happy that they picked more than one person off the casting website, that is 5 more people than I thought they would. Good luck to all.

+ PBarnum on September 14th, 2010 at 5:10 pm said:

Alright Cheska! I knew it was going to happen for you! Time to show the people how So. Cali does work!

+ OfficialGAYMER on September 14th, 2010 at 5:16 pm said:

At least 8 of us were on The Tester website fyi, but I think actually 9.

+ ManaKnight on September 14th, 2010 at 6:40 pm said:

I am SO happy to see Ches-ka make The Tester. :D

+ Infemeth on September 14th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Did taping start yet for the new season? Any ETA on the season premiere?

+ SoAmped on September 15th, 2010 at 12:30 pm said:

I really like the video’s that are on the website to get the know each cast member! Go season 2! Work it!

+ mappyman on September 15th, 2010 at 2:20 pm said:

Congrats to Ches-ka and Mickey and everyone else from the voting site. Here’s looking forward to trying out again on Season 3! Good luck guys!

+ Josey_Wales on September 15th, 2010 at 2:27 pm said:

why is my comment awaiting moderation??

+ xpapox on September 15th, 2010 at 5:50 pm said:

OH YEA…. What happen to the Playstation Home Item for the people who made it to TOP 100?????

+ Iloura on September 16th, 2010 at 4:09 pm said:

Congratz to the Season 2 cast members! Enjoyed the first season, looking forward to the second one already. Rooting for my girls, always more than happy to see girl gamers represent!!! I play mw2 under the clan tag of GrrL, god knows I get enough crap from people hating on me for being a female so I know how it is. This time I want to see a chick win!!

+ z9alec9 on September 16th, 2010 at 8:14 pm said:

the cast is great, this show is going to be great. very excited.

+ DjBoy09 on September 17th, 2010 at 3:26 am said:

I loved running for the chance to win, I loved voting, I loved many videos that people turned in, and I loved meeting new people on the tester voting pages.
What I don’t love is how obvious the “winner” cheated his butt off and there was nothing anything did about it. Everyone knew, but nothing was done and the real people that deserved to win were thrown back into the real world to work fairly and real.
Good luck to everyone on the show except for those who unfairly got in and I hope everyone has a great time.
Till next time!

+ FormerPSfan on September 17th, 2010 at 10:29 am said:

the first tester is failed garbage as this time around. its got nothing to do with the job or even remotely related to videogames? NO of course not. Really now name 1 real person who was required to go larping or do a predetermined set of moves in some mugged up “self defense test” on a job interview. Answer: NOBODY!! Who living in the real world gives a flying fnord about this tripe? Answer: NOBODY!!

+ cullyisgully on September 17th, 2010 at 4:45 pm said:

Well I would like to say a few things, so I can get it off my chest.

1. Congratz on my man AlbaMeira on making it onto the show. He should win.

2. And for the two people that made it from NY that were never on the tester site to begin with, it looks to me like it was a in-house thing. Both of them combined dont equal me. They may be better school wise but not in real life. My swagger is on fire compared to theirs. Like Luge was from Bk and she was real NY. This is just my opinion from what I see, Im not hateing on the people from NY just hating on the people sony picked from NY. Im just mad competitive and I love winning, but I hate losing more.

3. But i wish the best of luck to the cast.

+ ve3ykw on September 23rd, 2010 at 1:59 pm said:

I predict 8bit-Mickey for the win! You heard it here first. Most of the gals are nice! Well done, Sony!

+ nahum24 on October 10th, 2010 at 5:49 pm said:

man am extremely jealous of all the season 2 cast of The Tester but in a good way and the gamers that am extremely jealous of the most on The Tester season 2 but in a good way are TRIPPLETHREAT and CHES-KA. I wanna be in the video game profession so bad. I hope season 2 will be better than season 1 because most of season 1 was pretty disappointing to me. Based of what i’ve heard of TRIPPLETHREAT’S and CHES-KA’s bio interview that i watched on playstation home those two puts my video game passion and video game abilites to shame. I wish CHES-KA and TRIPPLETHREAT good luck on season 2 despite my extreme jealous of them.

+ carloskingdom123 on October 11th, 2010 at 5:48 pm said:

cheska is awesome #1 fan for her shoutout for cheska add me i want live the dream to be a tester ever since i saw the tester i always wanted to be one so GO CHESKA!!!!!!!

+ ediddy999 on September 14th, 2010 at 9:07 am said:

Wait are those just new versions of last season’s cast?

+ ADAMPwns on September 14th, 2010 at 9:07 am said:

+ BOVICE47 on September 14th, 2010 at 9:07 am said:

o snap someone i voted 4 made it on go ches-ka

+ FireShdw on September 14th, 2010 at 9:12 am said:

Meredith, I would SO marry you. You’re beautiful, no doubt about it. Are you single? I would like to take you out on a date.

+ NewYork214 on September 14th, 2010 at 9:17 am said:

@4 thats because she is an Italian lol.

I want boo to win just because he looks sorta like chris farley

+ TwinDad on September 14th, 2010 at 9:20 am said:

Good Luck testers.

4 posts in and the creepy posts begin.

+ CamronJK on September 14th, 2010 at 9:22 am said:

There is not a single attractive girl this time, I am disappointed… Not attractive to me anyways…

I… guess War…

+ Totallysane on September 14th, 2010 at 9:23 am said:

you know what this pisses me off. i tried about 10 times to get my video uploaded on the tester site and i always got an error. what am i supposed to do if their is no support. the video would get %50 percent the way uploaded and then crash on me, it was the right video format to. damnit i’m sol…

+ Sponge-worthy on September 14th, 2010 at 9:28 am said:

Commence the humiliation of this newest batch of losers!

PAGE 1 2