PS4-Infamous

SingStar Dance Track List

David Thach's Avatar + Posted by David Thach on Sep 16, 2010 // Sr. Manager, International Software Development

Hi everyone! I am very pleased that we are finally able to share with you what you’ve all been waiting for, the reveal of the SingStar Dance track list! We have carefully selected everything from classic tunes to modern hip hop jams to be included in SingStar Dance to ensure that there is a little something for everyone.

Blondie_Heart Of Glass

You will be able get your groove on with the Jackson 5, ‘Crank That’ along with Soulja Boy, and show your friends your best ‘Poker Face’ with Lady Gaga, if you’re up to the challenge. Through accessible choreography coupled with the accuracy and precision of the Playstation Move motion controller, you will be dancing like a pro in no time!

Chris Brown_With You Backstreet Boys_Everyboady Backstreets Back

Check out the track list:

• *N Sync – Bye Bye Bye
  • Black Eyed Peas – Shut Up
  • Blondie – Heart Of Glass
  • Chris Brown – With You
  • Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
  • Diana Ross and The Supremes – Baby Love
  • Gloria Gaynor – I Will Survive
  • Gossip – Standing In The Way Of Control
  • Gwen Stefani – What You Waiting For?
  • Jamiroquai – Cosmic Girl
  • KC & The Sunshine Band – That’s The Way (I Like It)
  • Kid Cudi vs Crookers – Day ‘N’ Nite
  • Kool And The Gang – Celebration
  • La Roux – Bulletproof
  • Lady Gaga – Poker Face
  • MC Hammer – U Can’t Touch This
  • New Kids On The Block – Hangin Tough
  • Outkast – Hey Ya!
  • Paula Abdul – Straight Up
  • Pitbull – I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
  • Reel 2 Real feat. The Mad Stuntman – I Like To Move It
  • Ricky Martin – Living La Vida Loca
  • Run DMC vs Jason Nevins – It’s Like That
  • Salt N Pepa – Push It
  • Shaggy – Boombastic
  • Sir Mix A Lot – Baby Got Back
  • Soulja Boy – Crank That
  • The Backstreet Boys – Everybody (Backstreet’s Back)
  • The Jackson 5 – I Want You Back
  • The Pussycat Dolls – Don’t Cha

Starting in early November, you’ll be able to grab a microphone or a PlayStation Move motion controller, choose your song, and then do your thing! So, ‘What You Waiting For’? Make sure to put SingStar Dance on your holiday wish list today!

You can also be one of the first to play SingStar Dance and check out the new track list before we launch. Starting Monday, SingStar Dance will be featured as part of a line-up of PlayStation Move titles featured in our “PlayStation HQ” locations and PlayStation Move Mall Tour locations in San Francisco, New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC, and Chicago. Be sure to check out last week’s blog post from Jennifer Clark, Director, Product Publicity for more information including dates, times and locations. Hope you can join us!

PAGE 1 2

+ bdavid81 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

Everybody…Yeah. Rock your body… Yeah!

+ KiasuKiasiMan on September 16th, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

Wow, I’m liking the track list. I’m abit of a sucker for pre-90s songs and i see “Girls Just wanna have fun”, “Straight Up!” as well as “I will survive”.

Nice selection.

+ TorgoTime on September 16th, 2010 at 7:07 am said:

I like to Move it, Move it!!!!

+ chaoszero14 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:08 am said:

When are the wireless microphones coming to the US?

+ PCTechNerd on September 16th, 2010 at 7:09 am said:

Awesome lineup!

Thanks for the 80′s and 90′s love.

+ Fenrir2606 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:10 am said:

So you can get a decent track list for NA for this but not for the original game?

+ EatDeath on September 16th, 2010 at 7:11 am said:

POKERFACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Tha_Rula on September 16th, 2010 at 7:13 am said:

doesnt Singstar have its own store to buy more songs right?

+ typikal82 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:13 am said:

Not bad

Muh muh muh maw

+ Bug42 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:14 am said:

Why would I buy this when you do not support the US Singstar? I see a repeat. I will not be wasting my money

+ TygerJoe on September 16th, 2010 at 7:14 am said:

Definitely adding this to my Singstar library. This game will blow the Wii dance game out the water! Can’t wait to see the published videos on the Singstar network!

+ Sembazuru on September 16th, 2010 at 7:18 am said:

@chaoszero14

Well our wireless mics came to us in Philly last Christmas. (I imported them from the UK to give to my wife for Christmas.)

+ Rockstarmd on September 16th, 2010 at 7:23 am said:

Will this game be getting better US support than other singstar games as far as better song selection in line with other regions and what is the price to convert our existing songs ?

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:40 pm said:

@Rockstarmd: I will address the song selection question in a more general comment as it is a common question for a lot of people.

As far as converting your existing songs to be dance enabled, we haven’t released the exact cost yet, but I can tell you that it is going to be very inexpensive.

+ punstar on September 16th, 2010 at 7:24 am said:

Awesome tracklist, I’m familiar with most of the songs so I’m quite keen for this Singstar.

Question 1: Is 1 Move motion controller enough for 1 person, and 2 people will need 2X controllers and so on?

Q2: How many people maximum can play the game at once using Move motion controllers?

Q3: What’s the release date and RRP?

Thanks, can’t wait!

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:34 pm said:

@punstar: This is the final track list. Each dancer, of which there can be two, needs to have a single Move controller to dance. Up to four players can play the game at one time – 2 singers and 2 dancers. The release date is 11/09 and will be priced at $39.99. I hope you enjoy the game when it comes out!

+ punstar on September 16th, 2010 at 7:25 am said:

1 more Q: Is this the final tracklist?

+ YasuDevil on September 16th, 2010 at 7:25 am said:

Very nice! A little sad because there are some songs that are already avaiable in the volume 1 though.

Alongside with that should be great to have some new songs in the store too, the UK Singstar has so much more, and the US one, well is just falling behind.

+ dragonmagician on September 16th, 2010 at 7:37 am said:

Tracklist looks good, but I can’t buy it until I know what is going on with the wireless mics.

+ Llave on September 16th, 2010 at 8:25 am said:

i think i threw up in the mouth just a bit when i saw Soulja Boy. The song mostly consist of SingStore rehash.

+ KSPRAYDAD on September 16th, 2010 at 8:30 am said:

I got burned on the first Singstar…sorry but you’ve lost a potential customer due to your recalcitrance.

+ black26ss on September 16th, 2010 at 8:55 am said:

i dont know about this game ill have to try it

+ Gilgamesh247 on September 16th, 2010 at 9:21 am said:

what the flip i thought we were supposed to get Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance or did that get yanked? Also why are we geting Hey Ya if its already on there for DLC? thats somethin i never got…can someone clear that up im a bit confused and its making me iffy on wanting to buy the game now.

+ TwinDad on September 16th, 2010 at 9:27 am said:

Awesome. Another Sing Star title titanic launch. SingStar is dead in the US with support from Sony and now you send this title out to rot on the vine.

Good Job pat your self on the back.

+ lildre09 on September 16th, 2010 at 9:54 am said:

Nice tracklist, although, I still don’t quite understand just how this game will work since there are no controllers for your feet or anything, and you just have two controllers in your hands. Would someone like to elaborate on this please? Thanks in advance.

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:43 pm said:

@lildre09: Each dancer, of which there can be two, will use a single Move controller to dance. As a dancer, your job is to mirror the moves that the on-screen dance avatar performs. The game tracks the accuracy in which you follow along with the move controller.

+ LokeSTL on September 16th, 2010 at 10:00 am said:

I’ll look into this game when you start supporting your products. Been waiting for a U.S. release of the wireless mics since they were released overseas.

**RELEASE SINGSTAR WIRELESS MICS IN THE U.S.**
**RELEASE SINGSTAR WIRELESS MICS IN THE U.S.**
**RELEASE SINGSTAR WIRELESS MICS IN THE U.S.**

Don’t ignore us and expect us to keep buying the product. Please do something about this. Thanks.

+ saintaqua on September 16th, 2010 at 10:05 am said:

I hate to sound like a grouch, but I will not be buying this or recommending this until you start actually supporting the game that’s already out.
I bought Singstar day one for the PS3, bought volume 2 and Abba and have downloaded about 200 songs, but the quality of songs being released is bad, there has been terrible server lag, and the US team doesn’t care about us at all. No replies. No service.
If it wasn’t for Nina over in Europe, I’d think the game was dead.

Also, no wireless mics after how long? And no, I do not want to import them, so don’t reply saying I should.
Also, I’m disappointed that several of these songs are recycled from previous Singstars…

okay, I’m done griping for now.
Please make me love this game again.

+ scorpio182 on September 16th, 2010 at 10:07 am said:

Release wireless mice and support the US store better and I will think about it.

+ goatowski on September 16th, 2010 at 10:11 am said:

I’m afraid this tracklist blows. Rap songs are a waste of time and the rest is all bubblegum crap. I hope with the addition of Move that you can do something with the singstar store. Some more classic songs would be nice. maybe some more 70′s Billy Joel, Depeche Mode, Marvin Gaye, Elton John, and more along those lines. Just work on the store. Why even have it if the songs on the store aren’t worth a damn. Just give us some of the stuff the Europeans get. I’m pretty sure you can if you can get them for the discs and rock band and guitar hero can get them. Just open up your fat wallets and get us what we’ve been asking for. Enough with the the excuses.

+ goatowski on September 16th, 2010 at 10:15 am said:

I don’t really care about the wireless mics because there is nothing I want to use them for anyway. They would be nice though. Cindi Lauper and KC and the Sunshine Band. Really?

+ lofiweapwn on September 16th, 2010 at 10:24 am said:

FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT
FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT
FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT
FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT
FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT

+ FenRir_D on September 16th, 2010 at 10:25 am said:

I really liked the first song of the trailer and it’s not here ¬¬. I demand Justice!… and their song D.A.N.C.E!

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:46 pm said:

@FenRir_D: Just like with previous SingStar releases and the SingStore, we will have additional dance-enabled content available for download so be on the lookout for this one!

+ Conrad_Max on September 16th, 2010 at 10:26 am said:

Is there also going to be an update in the SigStar space of Home? More music. More songs.

Please.

Thank you.

+ lofiweapwn on September 16th, 2010 at 10:27 am said:

FIX FTB3 SERVER BOOT

+ SA_Royal on September 16th, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

Hope some of those tracks make it onto the store.

+ goatowski on September 16th, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

Let me just give you a list of artists that are on one of Sony’s many labels. Aerosmith, Air Supply, Alice in Chains, Alicia Keys, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Matthews Band, Earth, Wind & Fire, Eurythmics, Genesis, INXS, Johnny Cash, Journey, Kings of Leon, Michael Jackson, Oasis, Ozzy Osbourne, Pearl Jam, Simon and Garfunkel, Stevie Wonder, and a whole lot more. So what you’re saying is the best you can come up with is New Kids On the Block, Ricky Martin and A woman beater like Chris Brown. No wonder why nobody from Playstation ever responds to these talkbacks. You must be embarrassed.

+ goatowski on September 16th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This could be one of the best games for the PS3 but it needs the support of Sony. Please.

+ plaztiksyke on September 16th, 2010 at 12:51 pm said:

Ugh, why is the video quality so poor when this is shipping on a bluray? I hope the audio quality is at least better than it usually is. And the load times.

+ ZildjianKX on September 16th, 2010 at 1:10 pm said:

Three questions:

1. How did you get Lady Gagaga? I didn’t think she was on a Sony label.

2. Does the Move have a built in microphone?

3. What is the MSRP for the disc only package?

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:52 pm said:

@ZildjianKX: I can thank our awesome licensing folks for securing Lady Gaga. I know that there had been specific request to get Lady Gaga from the US audience, so I am glad we were able to come through on that one. The Move does not have a built-in microphone, so a USB mic is still required to sing. The stand alone game will retail for $39.99.

+ focaldragonfly23 on September 16th, 2010 at 1:43 pm said:

i have with you will that version work with ps move i bought it on the playstation store and im excited for this game

David Thach's Avatar

+ David Thach on September 16th, 2010 at 1:50 pm said:

Hi All,

I wanted to address the common concerns about SingStore content. I am working very closely with my counterparts in Europe to provide a deeper and broader song selection for the US. Nothing happens overnight, but I can assure you that this *is* happening and it will become apparent very soon. Stay tuned!

- DT

+ SoYoung on September 16th, 2010 at 2:09 pm said:

new trophy list for this game ?

+ worldagainstjose on September 16th, 2010 at 2:29 pm said:

any word on wireless microphones??

+ ManaKnight on September 16th, 2010 at 2:49 pm said:

I am so buying this game. I love SingStar and dacing, along with this awesome tracklist.

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on September 16th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

Knowing the direction SingStar took with DLC I will stay far away from this game. I have no faith in anything SingStar related.

+ rawstory on September 16th, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

That songlist is absolutely dreadful. It contains mostly old pop songs that I already own in various dancing and singing games…and heck i think most I already have in Singstar games.
It’s kind of sad that Soulja Boy is the only song on it I don’t already own that I’m remotely interested in.

And unlike every music game I can think of…there’s not anything for people that appreciate alternative or new wave or classic rock or anything that’s not total disposable pop…songs with banal lyrics and no real musical chops (i like pop but i mean come on..how about some balance).

This is the 1993 typical soft rock station playlist basically.

Am I gonna have to buy this terrible game in order to play guitar or dance to the hundreds of songs I own?

i have all three systems…but sony fanboys pretend only xbox fanboys complain about a company that dumps on loyal customers …

+ rawstory on September 16th, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

(singstar store, pspGO, ps3 not launching with rumble, taking away ps2 playback functionality, updating site once a week and not even in the morning at regular time but at horrid dinner evening schedule that is never consistent, charging companies to host demos, limiting rock band network to handful of songs a week, ignoring most complaints and sometimes being jerks about it like the amazing Ro…

and my favorite, screwing over playstation eye owners like me by making it so we don’t get a deal on price like everyone else and making an OBNOXIOUS video which suggests we ask people to lend us their move demo discs instead of just putting them on the darn site or packing them with the move controller).

Have fun attacking me, fanboys…some paid im sure….cause i won’t be back to argue…what i said was solid truth. Excuse me for being upset about unkept promises by a company I’ve spent thousands and thousands on dollars on for for over a decade…yet they have complete contempt for their consumers because they pay off blogs and have dumb little kids yelling at adults who complain.

But go on with your bad self with stupid commercials mocking the competition….when its really your customers you are mocking.

+ plaztiksyke on September 16th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

Hey David,

It’s nice to know the US will be getting more songs by artists we already have but that are in the UK. New artists would also be cool. Even so, I’d really like to see a bump in the audio and video quality of the downloadable (and future on-disc) tracks. Even something as simple as higher bitrates on the backing tracks would be very welcome.

Thanks for the effort, I know it’s not easy to wrangle all the rights holders and whatnot (in addition to the politics) :)

+ ElektroDragon on September 16th, 2010 at 5:56 pm said:

List is a bit too heavy on hip hop!!! And the Lady Gaga track should have been Bad Romance. Poker Face is so two years ago.

+ valley428 on September 16th, 2010 at 7:30 pm said:

yes there is something for everyone except for a lot of people who actually like rock

+ Chapulin140 on September 16th, 2010 at 8:28 pm said:

Nice track list, but I already have most of those songs downloaded. Any big updated coming to U.S?

+ sugajen on September 16th, 2010 at 9:15 pm said:

I have a lot of those songs downloaded, but I will buy this and stay loyal to the Singstar series.. EVEN THOUGH everyone knows the UK discs are 100% better. The US discs have been awful from day one. I even had to order one uk game because I was so disappointed with the songs. Will there be a new trophy list for this? I’ve almost platinum’ed this game (missing 2).. and I would like to work towards a new goal! PLEASE!!!!!!???? *CROSSES FINGERS*

PAGE 1 2