Minecraft PS4

Getting to Know the God of War Team

William Weissbaum's Avatar + Posted by William Weissbaum on Sep 21, 2010 // Production Coordinator

On September 1st, a bunch of lucky God of War fans (myself included) got a unique opportunity to learn more about the directors of the franchise when we filmed God of War Live at the El Portal Theater in North Hollywood, CA. Really enjoying the chance to provide an inside look at the people who make God of War, we decided to start a new series of posts exclusively through the official God of War forums that will highlight various team members and find out why they love playing games, making games, and God of War.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta for PSP: in-game model

With the God of War: Ghost of Sparta Demo already available for PlayStation Plus subscribers and Spartan Army members, and the game’s launch just weeks away, who better to start with than the fine folks of Ready at Dawn Studios and the Lead Animator on Ghost of Sparta, Adam Byrne.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta for PSP: Spear and Shield

Head to the official God of War forums and start leaving your questions! We’ll be sure to keep it in mind for the future.

Every End Must First Begin

19 Comments

+ Gamble_STARS on September 21st, 2010 at 11:15 am said:

Nice! I am looking so forward to playing GOS. Keep up the awesome work!

+ BlindsideDork on September 21st, 2010 at 11:22 am said:

Why doesn’t the demo work?

Is that not an appropriate question? :/

+ BlindsideDork on September 21st, 2010 at 11:23 am said:

PS: I am a PS+ member and have downloaded it. GoW:GoS demo just keeps crashing on my PSP.

+ PZEV on September 21st, 2010 at 11:37 am said:

anyone else having problems signing in right now?

+ FriedConsole on September 21st, 2010 at 11:38 am said:

Loved the first PSP God of War!! I feel I need to play God of War 3 first before getting this. Something makes me play them in order of release date even if the story isn’t chronological. It’s great to have a big PSP game to look forward to. Although Minis have been keeping me surprising busy with my PSP.

+ creid8 on September 21st, 2010 at 11:38 am said:

“Every End Must First Begin”

Please fire whoever decided to use this.

+ Kchow23 on September 21st, 2010 at 11:41 am said:

Demo works fine for me…

+ S-E-G on September 21st, 2010 at 12:27 pm said:

why t f can’t i sign into psn ffs, stupid firmware updates, can’t you guys do anything right? man i’m getting sick of this system, fire whoever is working on the firmware updates and give some fresh minds a crack at it, holy f….

+ Gamble_STARS on September 21st, 2010 at 12:33 pm said:

@S-E-G, so you are getting mad because they are improving the system? Getting mad because progress is trying to be made? Well I hope you have a good life.

+ zombie9 on September 21st, 2010 at 12:55 pm said:

@ S-E-G Read the blog more often:)

+ Spinout209 on September 21st, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

If I had a PSP then Ghost of Sparta would be a Day 1 buy for me.

+ I3rand0 on September 21st, 2010 at 3:34 pm said:

Is that really the tag line for this game? Why not try harder at copying cliches and Halo with “Finish the Fight in the Middle before the End”? You need to fire whomever the intern is in the marketing department that came up with that.

+ VanilaGorila-x- on September 21st, 2010 at 3:46 pm said:

You guys rock, thanks for making kick ass games!!!

Peace,
VG

+ NotoriousGamer on September 21st, 2010 at 4:23 pm said:

was kratos made in maya or something else? how about the levels?

+ SyphonFilter- on September 21st, 2010 at 5:43 pm said:

getting ghost of sparta. strange that there aren’t many psn avatars for kratos as he is one of the main playstation characters. There is one with the pre-order which is good,wonder if they will add even more however…

+ BigBangBear on September 21st, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

Have my pre-order in at amazon.ca. Any idea why there isn’t the pre-order package offered in Canada? Would love all the goodies that are coming with the pre-order in the USA.

+ BLEACH-Fan on September 22nd, 2010 at 1:04 am said:

How about some GoW3 DLC!!

+ vc_stargazer on September 22nd, 2010 at 2:17 am said:

i like the tag line :)

Every End Must First Begin

+ BalramRules on September 24th, 2010 at 12:47 pm said:

i cant say itz gonna be da best lookin GoW game =(
GoW 3 took dat away =1