PS4-The Order

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Beta Open to All PlayStation Plus Subscribers Today

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Oct 07, 2010 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

Hi everyone,

In late September, we announced that select PlayStation Plus subscribers would be invited to participate in the PlayStation-exclusive Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood beta. Today, we are happy to announce that we have worked with Ubisoft to open this opportunity to all PlayStation Plus subscribers! Gamers interested in getting a first glimpse at the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood multiplayer mode can access the beta from the PlayStation Plus category on the PlayStation Store.

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Beta Banner

We would also like to thank you for your continued feedback on PlayStation Plus. Your comments and submissions to PlayStation.Blog Share truly do get taken under consideration and help shape the offering as we move forward.

Be sure to visit Ubisoft’s forum page to submit feedback on the Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood beta. Enjoy the beta!

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ BESTINTHEWEST on October 7th, 2010 at 3:21 pm said:

oh shi…

+ NoobHunter91 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:22 pm said:

omggg ps plus power!!!

+ NoGodsOnlyMan on October 7th, 2010 at 3:23 pm said:

I just got owned! and so happy for it!!!!

PS Plus is money in the bank, sweet!

+ Sarno1605 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:24 pm said:

Yay! Not really though…..not really an AC fan….but I’m still gonna check it out! Maybe it’ll change my mind about AC? Glad to be a PS+ member!

+ THE_MR_PENGUIN on October 7th, 2010 at 3:25 pm said:

its about time.

i didnt get invited to the red faction one

+ WSOutlaw87 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:27 pm said:

thats more like it good job and thank you

+ Djryuzaki on October 7th, 2010 at 3:27 pm said:

There you go, Sony. Use that PS Plus. This is the way it should be. Not for SOME PS Plussers, but for ALL. This is what they are paying for (well, one of the things)

+ NeoHumpty on October 7th, 2010 at 3:27 pm said:

That’s more like it. Thank you, Sony. As an AC fan and PS+ member, I really appreciate it. You just made my miserable week a little better.

+ KSPRAYDAD on October 7th, 2010 at 3:28 pm said:

The limited scope of the beta wouldn’t have been a problem if COMMUNICATION by certain SCEA managers was ramped up.

Just sayin’

+ Nader-Abudiix on October 7th, 2010 at 3:28 pm said:

its about time… just kidding i had it since sep 27th loool xD

+ TomHoang on October 7th, 2010 at 3:28 pm said:

Plus FTW!

+ Isamito on October 7th, 2010 at 3:29 pm said:

tnks

+ katsuo7171 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:29 pm said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS PS Plus is finally coming to life. :D

I’ll be sure to be there on October 19th parked in front of my PS3 so that I can get the theme.

+ gamers4war on October 7th, 2010 at 3:29 pm said:

So basically us non-plus members are screwed till Novembers release, right?

+ TrueFFVIIFan on October 7th, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

Thank you, Sony for listening to all of our feedback. However, I hope in the near future, all of us who subscribes to Playstation Plus should be ALL invited to different Beta Testing, not selective ones. Thank you- TRULY!

+ Spinout209 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

Finally something that we all wanted comes to Playstation Plus :)

+ spartan400 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:30 pm said:

I don’t leave many comments but i have to say thank you. Its icing on the cake for my plus subscription.

+ papidj1 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:31 pm said:

At least The plus service is improving!

+ Ashkental on October 7th, 2010 at 3:31 pm said:

Downloading Already!

+ kurisub on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

Thank you!

+ dragonleader33 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

This is a great recovery and way to listen to the people!

+ tidus808 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

Well, my day just got a lot better.

+ BeerManMike on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

Yay, in this day and age we have to pay for beta access! oh wait, that sucks. Thanks Sony for requiring me to pay to beta test a game, looks like i won’t buy this game either. Lost a customer!

+ Gogo_ZvC on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

OOooo I got to play it at the Toronto Blog Meetup, pretty fun stuff. I’ll be on this for sure!

+ joseph2411 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:32 pm said:

Great news, i just would have appreciated it being announced earlier since i got a key for the Pre-Bata from Ubisoft…if i knew it was going to be available to all PS+ members i’d had given my beta key to a friend. Anyway this is great for all PS+ suscribers and i hope you do this eventually with other beta programs (Red Faction/Killzone 3).

+ PMCMRCHARM on October 7th, 2010 at 3:34 pm said:

THANK YOU SONY YOU KNOW I LOVE YA AN NEVER DOUBTED YA! Lmao Yes This is what im talking out Take that you playstation plus hating bastards!

+ RockToonz on October 7th, 2010 at 3:35 pm said:

@14 hmm why? is there such a game that can access beta for non plus memebers? hmm your such a !@#$ lol it is beta! omg men think

+ Haskell420 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

AWESOME!!!!!!!! THANK YOU GRACIE!!

OH, AND TO THE PERSON WHO EMAILED ME, WENT OFF ON ME, AND CURSED AT ME, AND ACCUSED ME OF SPREADING THE WORD ALL OVER THE PLACE THAT “EVERYONE IN PS +, WAS GETTING THE BETA” YOUR CLEARLY BLIND, AND CANNOT COMPREHEND A HONEST MISTAKE AND FULL OF A LOT OF ANGER INSIDE.
I DID NOT “SEND EMAILS ALL OVER”, TELLING THE PLANET EARTH THAT EVERYONE WAS GETTING THE BETA, I POSTED MY COMMENT ON THAT BLOG TOPIC, THEN WENT BACK AND MADE ANOTHER POST APOLOGIZING FOR MISSREADING IT.
NOW THAT EVERYONE IS GETTING INTO THE BETA, I HOPE THEY BAN YOU!

+ Street_Killaz on October 7th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

And say thank u sony!! u people were going crazy!! And look oh my god its on the playstation store!! would u look at that lol u crazy people!

+ nevets134 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:36 pm said:

well its about time we get a beta!!!!

+ El_Hoardo on October 7th, 2010 at 3:37 pm said:

Awesome, thanks!

+ KSPRAYDAD on October 7th, 2010 at 3:37 pm said:

@27 Was that english?

+ Djryuzaki on October 7th, 2010 at 3:37 pm said:

@BeerManMike you are paying for early access to the beta. Also, there are plenty of ways to get it for free if you know your way around the web (like me)

+ Viglin on October 7th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

+ Grayfoxx663 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

That’s good news but people will ALWAYS find something to complain about. Even when you give them what they want. Most of these comments are proof of that. I don’t see why you should even bother. Just keep doing what you are doing. A true PS3 Fan is going to support you all the way.

+ gillettjoe on October 7th, 2010 at 3:38 pm said:

CRISIS AVERTED SCEA.

+ Trell148 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:41 pm said:

Finally something to be proud of get to get in on beta action

+ Lord_Ka1n on October 7th, 2010 at 3:42 pm said:

got dead space 2
got ACB
have a good chance at getting KZ3 (im free all day that day. took it off a while ago for FONV)

who says we dont get any betas with ps+?

i just hope the store updates when its supposed to on the 19th, i dont know long ill be able to sit there with new vegas and not play it.

+ gamers4war on October 7th, 2010 at 3:43 pm said:

@27 I was just stating that some of us do not have the luxury of having a plus account and feel a bit left out when it comes to beta testing. There was no need to get nasty over a factual opinion.

+ letherclad on October 7th, 2010 at 3:43 pm said:

Why is this crap open to all plus members when the beta for a good game (Killzone 3) is only for a limited number of plus members?

Thanks anyway Sony, I guess its the thought that counts :)

+ trev456 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:45 pm said:

Thank you.

+ MBPShanks on October 7th, 2010 at 3:46 pm said:

THANKS UBISOFT, THANKS PLAYSTATION,
IM GLAD I BECAME A PS PLUS MEMBER, I KNEW THOSE 50 DOLLARS WERE WORTH!

+ Maurisio on October 7th, 2010 at 3:47 pm said:

This is great I had only received a beta from EA for dead space. Killzone, assassins creed plus infamous are the one I’m waiting for the most so I’m glad to have a shot at trying 2 of them this month. Although I have a night class on the day Killzone theme comes out.(can’t miss its my midterm :(

+ brad74111 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:48 pm said:

Thanks, I’ve never played in a beta or an assassins creed game yet! but I plan too now!

+ glennis1 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:50 pm said:

ok so what time does the store update every tuesday for plus subscribers in north america central time zone? PLEEEEZ!!!??

+ Stallone1993 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:51 pm said:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh yes! This is why I’m paying for PlayStation Plus. Not only do we get nice content free and discounts, but we get into betas! Let’s go Sony! PS Plus is 50 bones well spent!

+ joseph2411 on October 7th, 2010 at 3:52 pm said:

@Maurisio same here, i have classes after work on that day :( they should open it like with this AC beta

+ Moosehole on October 7th, 2010 at 3:54 pm said:

Its about time. Seriously. I’m not going to kiss your feet for this because this is how it should have been from day one. Give us what we paid for.

Do this with the KZ3 beta and I might start becoming a believer.

+ grissfam on October 7th, 2010 at 3:54 pm said:

CRAP my psn+ subscription ran out yesterday :(

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Grace Chen on October 7th, 2010 at 7:42 pm said:

Since the beta is published to the store, you can simply resubscribe and get access.

+ AmericanAce on October 7th, 2010 at 3:56 pm said:

Dear Playstation: Looks like our complaining got to you. Thank you for the beta! My money was now worth it.

PAGE 1 2 3 5