PS4-Watch_Dogs

God of War: Ghost of Sparta “Origins” Trailer + Bonus

Ken Chan's Avatar + Posted by Ken Chan on Oct 07, 2010 // Product Manager, SCEA

Spartan Army! The wait for God of War: Ghost of Sparta is almost over. We are less than four weeks away from launch, and we truly saved our best for the very last. Check out our latest “Origins” trailer as it will provide a glimpse of Kratos’s endless nightmares that continues to haunt him. Be sure to watch the entire trailer all the way through as there’s a surprise ending message.

(In case you missed the surprise message at the end, read on!)

For a limited time ONLY, all Specially Marked Boxes of God of War: Ghost of Sparta will include an exclusive downloadable voucher for the Deimos Skin for God of War III.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta -- Exclusive pre-order Deimos skin

God of War: Ghost of Sparta -- Exclusive pre-order Deimos skin

Re-live the God of War III experience like never before as you get to play as Kratos’s brother Deimos. With enhanced combat damage and the ability to receive 4x the amount of Health, Magic and God Orbs, you are given the ultimate rage-fueled Spartan.

For those that are planning to get the God of War: Ghost of Sparta Entertainment Pack, don’t worry. All the limited two-tone Entertainment Packs will include the downloadable voucher for the Deimos Skin PSPgo owners, similar to the Ultimate Pre-Order bundle, you will be granted with the Deimos Skin during the limited purchase window through the PS Store from November 2nd to November 9th.

So if you haven’t pre-ordered, be sure to do it soon as both the Six-Item Pre-Order Bundle and Deimos Skin are available for only a limited time!

Every End Must First Begin

PAGE 1 2 3

+ MakeClick on October 8th, 2010 at 2:34 pm said:

@ 99

So? You do not understand me? I want it to ps3 tooo! Why only psp? I do not care if it comes to the PSP. I don’t own it and never will be.. Sorry. What harm it do if it’s comes to ps3 and psp? Psp does not sell :)?

And your question: YES I ABSOLUTELY going to buy it IF Ghost of sparta will gome on ps3! If not, I will try to forget this game and hope that the next part of this story will not be bypassed on ps3. I’ve bought all god of wars and recommended that for many people. Hey… Look my avatar :D.

GO! Santa Monica!!

+ arcadean1 on October 9th, 2010 at 11:32 am said:

@Ken – This trailer makes it harder for a lot of us die-hard GOW fans to sleep at night (there’s too many days left!)I”ve already replayed the demo about 100 times.In anticipation i trust we will get 25,maybe 50% more gameplay.No matter what the holiday season looks great.Thanks to Ready @ Dawn,Santa Monica & SCEA.

+ angry_kratos on October 9th, 2010 at 9:53 pm said:

Hi. I’d like to know if I pre-order the game only (I already have a PSP), will I get the code for Deimos skin too?? Please answer my question. Big God of War fan here.

Hugs,
Arnold

+ angry_kratos on October 9th, 2010 at 9:55 pm said:

Hi guys,

It’s me again. I read the comments and my question was asked before. I read the reply already. Thanks a lot. I’m so getting this new God of War game. I LOVE the series. Long life God of War fans!

Hugs,
Arnold

+ dj128 on October 10th, 2010 at 8:57 am said:

Will this skin be released on PSN at a later time if you don’t get ghost of sparta.

+ Mcgnnis on October 10th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

I just wish that there was a some kind of Trophy system for the PSP games as well. I mean that would be a pretty awesome way to show off each our skill.

+ tyuiop4856 on October 10th, 2010 at 8:53 pm said:

wait i pre-ordered GOW:GOS(just the the game not the PSP bundle) at Gamestop so i know im getting all the stuff but do i get this voucher code to play as Deimos on GOW3?

+ Mrmoremoney44 on October 14th, 2010 at 4:32 pm said:

cant wait 2 get the game played the demo controls are great and the graphic were better than chains of Olympus and more gameplay this is gunna b great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

+ JBSamJackson on November 4th, 2010 at 7:10 am said:

I downloaded the Deimos skin with no problems. Then I put in GOD III and couldn’t find the skin to use. Is that because I had not downloaded the latest GOD III updated?
If, so I am having issues getting the update. The download will start but then stop and after a while I will get the error message that I have been signed out of the PS Network. It’s getting really frustrating. Please help. Thanks.

PAGE 1 2 3