Uncharted 4

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP Coming January, 2011!

Nao Zook's Avatar + Posted by Nao Zook on Oct 08, 2010 // PR/Marketing Coordinator, NIS America, Inc

Happy Friday, dood! Oh my gosh, yeah, dood! We are releasing Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP on *UMD* and PSN this coming January!

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP

Prinny 2 is a side scrolling hack-and-slash action game, and you can play as Prinny. Your mission this time is to find the precious panties of Demon Lord Etna! Yes, you have to search for Etna’s panties… or Etna swears that she will skin all Prinnies and make them into panties! Well, now that I think of it, Prinny panties would be kind of cool… but not for the Prinnies! You must find her panties by the following morning in the game, so you don’t have any time to dilly-dally! Let’s get to it, dood!

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP

So, what’s new with Prinny 2 besides Etna’s panties? There are new skills, new stages, new story, and a bonus story with a new main character! We only have some screenshots to share this time, but I will be back here again in the near future to share more stuff with you guys. So please look forward to it!

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP

We are launching the official Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! website today, so please check it out at www.NISAmerica.com! Also, we are cooking up some crazy fun campaigns for Prinny 2! All I can say about that right now is… it involves Etna’s panties… heh heh heh.

Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for PSP

Before I let you go, I would like to introduce Ryan from NIS America. He joined our PR team recently, and he will be back here and talk to you guys more about Prinny 2!

Thank you for reading my post again. And I have to say… I am really sorry that I couldn’t reply to any of your comments on my post about Atelier Rorona. Today, I will reply to your comments though! Thank you, everyone! Have a great Friday and weekend, dood!

PAGE 1 2

+ FearMonkey on October 8th, 2010 at 7:11 pm said:

Nao, just want to say that I love Atelier Rorona so far. Thanks for bringing that over. :)

My only regret is that GameStop was the only place with the special edition. I order regularly from the NIS America store and was disappointed that I coudln’t get the SE there as well. In the future could you make sure the best version of the game is available at NISA’s store? Thanks. :)

Nao Zook's Avatar

+ Nao Zook on October 8th, 2010 at 9:06 pm said:

Hi FearMonkey,

Awwww, I’m so happy to hear that you are loving Rorona so far!

I am sorry that we couldn’t provide the special edition box at our NISA Online Store. But, thank you so much for purchasing our games from the NISA store regularly though!

I will definitely keep in mind that YOU want the best version of our games available at NISA store:) Thank you!

Have a fantastic night and weekend!

best,
    nao

+ Destiny89 on October 8th, 2010 at 8:51 pm said:

Thank you so much NISA! please keep up the great work, im loving Atelier Rorona by the way tho im sad that there was no LE version for Canada :(

Nao Zook's Avatar

+ Nao Zook on October 8th, 2010 at 9:08 pm said:

Destiny89,

Hi ya! I am so glad to hear that you are loving Rorona! I am sorry that Limited Edition was not available in Canada… :(

Oh, Disgaea Avatars, yes, I will definitely follow up with the project. Sorry, it’s been such a long time since we talked about it…

Have a great night and weekend!
    nao

+ Destiny89 on October 8th, 2010 at 8:51 pm said:

o and please some Disgaea avatars

+ ZephLaeliash on October 8th, 2010 at 9:23 pm said:

I’m a big fan of the Disgaea universe, and I love the prinnies! I bought the first Prinny game on PSP awhile back, and while I certainly enjoyed the theme and sense of humor, the controls just felt a little sluggish, and the greatest challenge of the game seemed to be compensating for it. Not trying to bash it, like I said I thought it was a fun game and don’t regret buying it… just maybe could use some tweaking?

Will Prinny 2 have improvements in the control responsiveness?

+ gdogg666 on October 8th, 2010 at 10:15 pm said:

i loved the first one tho wasnt able to beat it so damn hard it is will there be a easyer mode and what not? thanks for bringin this state side NIS :D and keep up the great work

+ brigadeleader on October 8th, 2010 at 10:20 pm said:

Sweet doood!!!

Will you guys be bringing over La Pucelle Ragnarok, too?

+ jimmyfoxhound on October 8th, 2010 at 11:02 pm said:

Thank you for taking time to answer our questions & chat w/ us Nao. I always look forward to the posts from NIS on here! Best of luck w/ the new game!!

+ jh6269 on October 9th, 2010 at 8:46 am said:

Hi, I never owned a PlayStation until last year when I bought a PS3, and I really want to get into these games. What is a good game to start out with, since I missed them all?

+ Treequil on October 9th, 2010 at 9:41 am said:

This is awesome dood!
I’ll be playing this, Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman (awesome-est… title… ever…), and Blazing Souls Accelate in between my college classes…
Thanks for all your hard work, awesome doods at NISA!

+ MadMeat001 on October 9th, 2010 at 10:20 am said:

yay prinny made a return, it’s still a platformer right? cool

+ MALDINI-1985 on October 9th, 2010 at 12:01 pm said:

day1

+ editto27 on October 9th, 2010 at 12:53 pm said:

Looks pretty awesome dood!

+ iTofuMan on October 9th, 2010 at 4:06 pm said:

any chance of a sale price on the first game on the Psn? i really would like to play prinny, but at 19.99 it seems too much for that game (also i could get the umd for 9.99) but i have a psp go…

Also will we get a demo for this game? i know there was a japanese demo that never came out in the states (thankfully the psp isnt region locked)

+ Elvick_ on October 9th, 2010 at 6:18 pm said:

DOOOOOOOD!

Best news ever! <3

+ GibbShift on October 9th, 2010 at 7:11 pm said:

The title…intrigues me.

+ Judqment8 on October 10th, 2010 at 2:39 am said:

@#62: lol, seriously? You are saying that 20 bucks for Prinny: CIRBTH? is too much!? That’s actually too cheap. The game is so awesome that it deserves at least 30$ price tag.

+ NukePistols on October 10th, 2010 at 4:05 pm said:

Omg dood! I’m so getting this, dood!

+ iTofuMan on October 10th, 2010 at 5:25 pm said:

In my opinion it doesnt from the demo i played it did somewhat seem enjoyable, but not for 20$ let alone 40$ (which i think was the original umd price) plus the fact i could get it for 9.99 on umd it seems like people who buy it through psn (psp users)should also have it for that price.

I’m not saying it a bad game. its just why is it still 19.99$? the devs got their money for it. so why not lower for people who might want to get the game, but might not think its worth it?

+ Judqment8 on October 11th, 2010 at 3:44 am said:

^ Wut? And besides the Prinny 1 was on SALE on PSN last year for 9.99$. You should have bought then… http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/952784-prinny-can-i-really-be-the-hero/51593941

And if you’re that annoyed by the PSN price then get it on UMD, it’s better anyway. Or if you have a GO then sucks to be you.

+ favian on October 11th, 2010 at 3:43 pm said:

what does it say about this new gaming generation when they want their games easier and less challenging. Not interested in games with difficulty levels set for children.

+ favian on October 11th, 2010 at 3:43 pm said:

That said, i’m looking forward to prinny 2, as i loved the first one.

PAGE 1 2