God of War

Oct 20

Oct 20

Red Faction: Battlegrounds Beta Extension for PlayStation Plus

J Goldberg's Avatar Posted by Community Manager, Volition

I’ve been invited here today to let everyone know about the Red Faction: Battlegrounds Beta currently in progress, exclusively on PSN. For the past two weeks, PlayStation Plus members have been battling it out and having a blast in THQ Digital UK’s new twin-stick vehicular combat game. Within the beta, there are a handful of addicting single-player challenges, which are great training opportunities for multiplayer, featuring four-player combat both online and on your couch.

The past two weeks have been great, but we want to get even more feedback. We’re not only extending the beta for Red Faction: Battlegrounds an extra week until October 26th, but Sony Computer Entertainment is giving out 1,000 more keys to PlayStation Plus members! Make sure to check your e-mail / PSN mailbox to find out if you’ve been accepted and download the client.

Red Faction: Battlegrounds BetaRed Faction: Battlegrounds Beta

We have two small requests for everyone participating in the beta. First, we’re trying to pack the servers to their limit, so please try to connect to the “Online” mode during the following times each day. While you’re at it, bring your friends!

6-8 PM Pacific Time / 7-9 PM Mountain Time / 8-10 PM Central Time / 9-11 PM Eastern Time

Red Faction: Battlegrounds Beta

Second, please spend a few minutes between sessions and give us your feedback on Red Faction: Battlegrounds. We want to know what you liked, any bugs you ran into, and even what you were not happy with. You can leave feedback on the official PlayStation forums, or on the official Red Faction Community Site, and each comment will result in a greater overall experience.

Thanks again to everyone participating and stay tuned for the full release of Red Faction: Battlegrounds next year!

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Lyra_979 said:

October 21st, 9:14 am

i got invite and i like it …. although sometimes there is no one on to play online … i get lucky sometimes lol … (:

J Goldberg's Avatar

J Goldberg said:

October 21st, 12:13 pm

That’s the main reason why we wanted to set a specific set of hours for all of our participants to hop on and enjoy the game. This way, we can ensure there will be plenty of Online sessions available to join, and the time to search for an open session will be nullified. We get lots of good data and feedback, you get to spend lots of time playing.

Win – Win!

NURADEEN said:

October 21st, 9:44 am

why is there always someone complaining about the complainers . you kind of people need to do a 360 and do inventory on your own lifes and see where you can improve . if it was up to these kind of people and their mentality slavery would still be alive in the usa and it would be ok to screw the little guys and always get away with it . we wouldn’t have rights if nobody complained about the treatment they receive and just turn the other cheek and say it’s ok . end of the truth

TheCraZyCloWn said:

October 21st, 10:03 am

I hope I get an email soon…so down to beta test this game

Haskell420 said:

October 21st, 11:53 am

OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE RED FACTION BETA! OOPS..SORRY.. I’ve been playing the Dead RIsing BETA, Assassins Creed 2 BETA, and the 2 other Beta’s I’m in…. I gotta ration out my times in each one, so it’s fair.

ProjectSleep said:

October 21st, 3:52 pm

So is this beta invite or sign up? Seems interesting I’d like to give it a try.

WNDRTWN1 said:

October 21st, 3:53 pm

I’m a PS+ member and never received an invite to this beta. What’s the deal with that?

MadMeat001 said:

October 21st, 5:01 pm

Why are beta exclusive to psn plus? that’s dumb aren’t beta made for getting feedback from players?
please stop

freddyrivas said:

October 21st, 7:50 pm

@madmeat i dont think there exclusive to plus theres multiple ways to get in betas plus is just one of them my friend isnt a plus member and hes in the LBP2 beta and got a killzone 3 code from twitter i think

freddyrivas said:

October 21st, 7:52 pm

@ nuradeena never ending chain posting that makes you a complainer oh would you look at that now im doing it lol but yeah to many people cmplain in general about everything

Terranz22 said:

October 25th, 4:48 am

Want this

phenex1 said:

October 25th, 4:53 pm

I played Gerilla and had a blast… literaly. About the game itself, I am quite interested because now you can destroy and rebuild as mencioned in E3. Recomendation Give it a try all of you with an explosive personality. :)

headblast said:

October 29th, 2:38 pm

damn you guys know where i can get red faction origins and red faction battle grounds and dont forget to add me i have dead rising 2 mw2 mw4 cod waw games like that check out my account and add me

headblast said:

October 29th, 2:42 pm

guys i know cheats for red faction 1 pc first one is bighugmug to get all weapons 2nd one is vivalahelvig for god mode 3rd heehoo to fly 4th to die kill (what idiot would mae that cheat)
and last but not leastcamera to have alternate view

PAGE 1 2