PS4 - Destiny

PlayStation Network Regular Scheduled Maintenance

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on Oct 27, 2010 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

PlayStation Network will undergo maintenance tomorrow, October 28. Maintenance is expected to start at just after 7:00 am Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 3:30 pm Pacific. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home or Account Management, and may encounter difficulty while signing in to PSN.

Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

UPDATE: The maintenance window has been completed, and all is back to normal. Thanks for your patience.

70 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ dlhdav7 on October 28th, 2010 at 9:30 am said:

you people make me sick !! always crying about something that you have no control over !! do you really think sony cares about your inconvenience ? get a life !!!!!

+ jdgkorn on October 28th, 2010 at 9:35 am said:

My Thoughts Exactly #12,#22,#24,#36,#39,#40,#41 !!!!

+ IceMan_516 on October 28th, 2010 at 10:56 am said:

@43 We know its maintenance. But we already know what this maintenance for it’s obliviously for firmware 4.0 sony updates it’s firmware to the next tier every November around the time the ps3 released (birthday)

+ FormerPSfan on October 28th, 2010 at 11:19 am said:

@51, grow up & get a life already. Paying customers with legit concerns are none of your biznit. You tell us to get a life while your a foaming at the mouth troll fanboy. Open the window & hear the sound of the world laughing at your childish antics.

+ Busca-Cabezas on October 28th, 2010 at 11:52 am said:

I luv SCE n all of “us” fans and users!! It’s great to see all the knowledge, money and time we devour for entertainmet! I just luv it!!

+ ShadowDoGGG on October 28th, 2010 at 12:35 pm said:

Don’t annoy America with downtimes at peak time. That would create world war 3…

+ sonofbatman on October 28th, 2010 at 2:13 pm said:

I think its bull S*%$! It Just happens when I about to buy the NEW Red Dead Undead. NOOOO I want to play AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

+ jeymz on October 28th, 2010 at 2:40 pm said:

Gotta admit, from a network admin perspective, horrible timing for a maintenance. Come on PSN NOC, get ur shiz together!

+ Sky-Rocketed77 on October 28th, 2010 at 4:05 pm said:

@FormerPSfan u need 2 get the hell out of here

+ Sky-Rocketed77 on October 28th, 2010 at 4:20 pm said:

@IceMan_516 i didnt kno that…i have so many ideas for an update they shuld hear me…in-game video chat,party chat,auto-sync trophies,dual account login,in game music,implement home into the xmb somehow,instantly opening a message once it appears in the corner, and so much more :)

+ Sky-Rocketed77 on October 28th, 2010 at 4:21 pm said:

off topic tho lol

+ fuzzyclutter on October 28th, 2010 at 4:46 pm said:

@ FormerPSfan open your eyes and see how much of your time you waste , trolling a blog of a product you dont even like . Theres this thing called “Move on !” . you dont like the ps namebrand …. and i can respect that . but creating an account and comeing back to that brand you don’t like ????? that’s just creepy . time to regain some control over your life , dont you think ?

+ dlhdav7 on October 28th, 2010 at 5:28 pm said:

@ FormerPSfan … u suck!! go back to xsuck

+ darkfennec69 on October 28th, 2010 at 9:44 pm said:

@Sony @PlayStation sent a PlayStation Rewards Beta‏ invite to my banned account, darkfennec. Please resend it to my current, darkfennec69.

+ POWER-IV on October 29th, 2010 at 3:36 am said:

THX 4 WARNING!

+ Deadly-Survivor on October 29th, 2010 at 5:33 am said:

how about fix the hackers/cheaters/USB cheaters/ Glichers / Make it so we can report them do something . Im about to see my PS3 and games because of this stupid crap. I might go to Xbox where it has a good cheating firewall where i wont have to worry about it.

+ bifflefan30 on October 30th, 2010 at 12:58 am said:

I’m having problems with adding $20.00 network cards. Is anyone else having the same problems. My cards are activated from Shopko. I live in Idaho. If anyone knows a quick fix please let me know.

+ mikx82 on October 30th, 2010 at 6:21 pm said:

October 30 already and is PSN still down?? i cant contact the dragon age servers to install my already downloaded free add ons…. anybody knows how to go around this?

+ gerlonggaul on October 31st, 2010 at 11:00 pm said:

november 1st but I can’t sign in to my PSN account. I’ve contacted SONY but no progress until now. what is the problem?

I can use my web browser, the download background also don’t have any problem, even I can’t go to Life with Playstation

But I can’t sign in to my account.

I’m using PSN Asia-Indonesia