PS4-The Order

Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

TJ Consunji's Avatar + Posted by TJ Consunji on Oct 28, 2010 // Product Marketing Manager

On February 22, 2011, Killzone 3 will storm store shelves in more ways than one. Killzone 3 will be available in a limited Helghast Edition as well as the standard edition.

Killzone 3: Helghast Edition

The Killzone 3 Helghast Edition ($129.99) is a must-have for the fans. This one-of-a-kind set features a collectible replica of a Helghast Helmet containing an art book, Super Voucher (see below for contents) and the Killzone 3 game with bonus content. Also included is an exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure created by DC Unlimited, that will not be sold anywhere else.

Features

• Authentic Helghast Helmet replica opens to reveal art book, Super Voucher and Killzone 3 game.
  • Exclusive Cloaking Helghast Marksman action figure is 6.5” tall with multiple articulation points and will not be sold at retail
  • Includes bonus video content giving you a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the game.
  • Exclusive art book featuring imagery from the Killzone universe
  • Super Voucher includes
    • Killzone 3 soundtrack and PS3 Dynamic Theme
    • Retro Map Pack featuring two of the most popular multiplayer maps from Killzone 2
    • Double XP for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay
    • Full access to all weapons and abilities during the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay

Download packs are also available separately if you’d rather pre-order the standard edition Killzone 3 at one of the proceeding retailers.

Guerrilla Pack (available by pre-ordering from GameStop)

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive a GameStop Exclusive PSN code unlocking all multiplayer weapons and abilities for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay giving you a temporary edge in the online battlefield. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2.

Fast Starter Pack (available by pre-ordering from Best Buy)

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive a Best Buy Exclusive PSN code allowing you to rank up faster, as you earn XP at double the normal rate for the first 24 hours of multiplayer gameplay. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack.

Unlock and Load Pack (available by pre-ordering from Amazon)

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive an Amazon.com Exclusive PSN code and get instant access to 3 Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice such as the Marksman’s Sniper Rifle and get the early edge in Killzone 3 Multiplayer. Also includes the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack.

Retro Map Pack (available by pre-ordering from other participating retailers)

Pre-order Killzone 3 and receive an exclusive PSN code giving you the Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack, featuring two of the most popular maps from Killzone 2. Also receive an exclusive PlayStation 3 Dynamic Theme.

Killzone 3 will be available in North America on February 22, 2011 for $59.99 and the Helghast Edition will be available on the same date for $129.99. Pre-order today!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ crp4lifex on October 28th, 2010 at 7:47 pm said:

HI, I was wondering where can I write down my feedback of killzone3 beta. I’ve been searching for it lately and haven’t been able to do so. Anyway, I like to say that Killzone3 beta is amazing and I’m really looking forward to playing killzone 3 when it comes out next year. Please send me a message or something to let me know where i can give information on Killzone 3 beta. Thanks!

+ BigBangBear on October 28th, 2010 at 7:52 pm said:

Is this going to be available in Canada? Also, to get the Helghast edition I can order online right? I don’t need to pre-order in store?

+ Charles_Surge on October 28th, 2010 at 8:39 pm said:

Hey, that is pretty cool for people who want it. Whoa, but that’s a lot of money. Still, I’ll gladly pay full price on day one as well as buying the soundtrack and dynamic theme. If you guys would also wanna make the Art Book, Making Of, etc available for eventual sale, I’m sure many of us would gladly piece meal our own mid-tier option. While I’m talking, Guerrilla could also sell me a tasteful KZ3 t-shirt. ;)

+ jimmy903 on October 28th, 2010 at 8:44 pm said:

The Helghast Edition is sick. Very nice. Switching my pre order tomorrow.

+ Black_Ryuk on October 28th, 2010 at 8:46 pm said:

Being in the beta is making me addicted to the game….now I must pick this up @_@

+ MAGIC1928 on October 28th, 2010 at 8:57 pm said:

Omg…(jized in pants)… Love killzone, this is a must get (helghast edition.. big baaabby).

… Psn: magic1928
highest ranked reached in Kz2… 2000… nniiccee

+ MrMondayNighttt on October 28th, 2010 at 9:10 pm said:

So Excited for this game…..but If there is no 2 player CO-OP in the single player CAMPAIGN, im gonna be Very Disappointed!! Sony Needs More Campaign CO-OP shooters games on PS3.

+ Patronaso on October 28th, 2010 at 9:20 pm said:

Just got mines. Can’t wait… now back to the beta (hehe)

+ DOOMkillz on October 28th, 2010 at 9:48 pm said:

definitely a must-buy!!

+ YeWest_is_da_man on October 28th, 2010 at 9:58 pm said:

I work at GameStop during the holiday season and I always have to hear about the how the rest of the people there (Xbox lovers) always get sweet stuff with their Halo Special Editions and Fable and Call of Duty… blah blah blah basically. (Say what you want about those games, but the Bundles that come with them are epic and Xbox users usually get some pretty sweet bang for their buck with SE’s.)

Aside from the GoW and Resistance 2 CE I really have yet to justify keeping any game I ever got that was a “special edition” because it never had much… but this has to be even more amazing than the GoW of CE and I will def. be getting this. Hopefully some other dev’s will release something equally as sweet in the future. Way to go GG- you are truly amazing and I’m glad you are on our side!

+ SkyHawk140 on October 28th, 2010 at 11:03 pm said:

Can you clarify WHICH 2 maps will be included in the “Retro” pack?

(I’m almost sure 1 of them is Radec, but besides that?

I was really hoping they would include Pyrrhus..)

+ Krish123 on October 28th, 2010 at 11:12 pm said:

Will it be Available in countries other then the USA?

+ nightcrawler102 on October 29th, 2010 at 1:50 am said:

Cant wait, going to upgrade my preoeder this afternoon.

+ DarkOne_PR on October 29th, 2010 at 2:04 am said:

I LOVE U GUERRILA! Keep the good work! Pls make the campaign of the game 2 players co-op! PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rico and Sev!!! plus more weapons in the M-P!!!
thanks for this great Collectors. ill buy one day one! :)

+ ICU-KILLA on October 29th, 2010 at 5:55 am said:

i will be getting this day 1 for me. It is good to be a Sony fan

+ Lugoves on October 29th, 2010 at 5:57 am said:

The Killzone 3 Helghast Edition needs to get on Amazon Yesterday!

+ Rivithed on October 29th, 2010 at 7:12 am said:

Pre-ordered! Thanks for creating this uber cool collector’s edition! Finally the Killzone series gets a worthy CE! :)))))

+ XsAirJordans on October 29th, 2010 at 7:32 am said:

is that cloaking figure the final decision? because the regular sniper and infantry figures coming out in january are cooler than that.

+ FormerPSfan on October 29th, 2010 at 9:08 am said:

LOL @ the ignorant fanboy. Do you really think I care what 1 childish buffoon with 3 fake account says? do you think anybody cares? think again. I’m a paying customer with some very legit gripes as do many other people. Since your obviously way to immature to handle it you can crawl back under your rock.

+ Eisenberg7 on October 29th, 2010 at 10:37 am said:

I’d like the art book and the behind-the-scenes video; don’t really care about the other stuff. I can’t justify that kind of spending, wish they had some sort of hardened edition like call of duty.

+ NorthernLitez on October 29th, 2010 at 7:37 pm said:

I’m saddened to say that I’m one of the Playstation ‘plus’ subscribers that didn’t make it into the beta :-( The Helghast Edition look great and is definitely loaded with lots of items for a collector…thx

+ phinnv8 on October 29th, 2010 at 7:46 pm said:

I won’t buy Killzone 3 unless I hear the controls make the game fun and fantastic. I never liked the sluggish controls in the first game, I spent too much time trying to get used to them rather than take in the awesome atmosphere.

+ Juan973 on October 30th, 2010 at 1:22 am said:

I can’t wait for Killzone 3 to come out, game looks awesome. The Helment looks exquisite a very MUST HAVE!

o0o @phinnv8 controls never matter in a game. Gamers must adapt to their environment and surroundings.

+ Jerome813 on October 30th, 2010 at 12:39 pm said:

Must have!! I will pre-order this today!!! :)

+ KoToKo890 on October 30th, 2010 at 1:56 pm said:

OMG now we’re talking, that helgast edition it’s awesome!!!!!!!!!! i loved killzone 2 but killzone 3 seems that it’s going to kick some ass when it comes out!!!!, btw is the helgast edition will be available in colombia????

+ Talon224 on October 30th, 2010 at 3:51 pm said:

Any way the Helghast edition can get a Steelbook case (just the glowing eyes on the front, Helghast logo on the back, or something unique), like the Force Unleashed 2, Splinter Cell, and recent Call of Duty LCEs?

+ CONTRABAND on October 31st, 2010 at 12:55 am said:

So, no response about this coming to best buy??? id like to know. would love to get some reward zone points for a game purchase this big.

+ KAPADO on October 31st, 2010 at 12:54 pm said:

ok sony yall got me, after trying out the beta im buying my first special edition of a game ever. and i just got a pet cat for that helmet too .

+ Detective-E on October 31st, 2010 at 3:58 pm said:

I need an answer to this question.
Will the Killzone Dynamic theme be available separately?
I want the Amazon bundle but I’d rather have the dynamic theme…
So uh, will it be on the store eventually? Or should I just get the preorder form whoever provides it?

+ ViktorPR on October 31st, 2010 at 4:53 pm said:

Looking forward to pre-order this bundle it looks damn awesome

+ mr_pants66 on November 1st, 2010 at 7:32 pm said:

will this be for sale in australia (i just gots to know)

+ Su2lol on November 1st, 2010 at 7:45 pm said:

@130 You do realize if you order the Helghast Edition you get everything listed including the Dynamic Theme. The other are regular edition pre-order perks. If you already know this don’t reply back but ya’know.

+ OCDog45 on November 2nd, 2010 at 7:40 pm said:

damm, thats a must get for any killzone player

+ SgtViX911 on November 10th, 2010 at 7:43 am said:

Is preordering the Killzone 3 SE better in Amazon or Gamestop?
and if preordered from gamestop, will i have to go to the store or what?

+ BATS17 on November 11th, 2010 at 7:53 am said:

Hey guys. I’ve been trying to get an answer for about a week or so and Im wondering if anyone can help? Do the 24 hour bonuses mean for one day or for 24 hours actual gameplay. Any help would greatly be appreciated.

+ BATS17 on November 15th, 2010 at 12:14 pm said: