PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Nov 01

Nov 01

Qore Episode 30 – Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Tron: Evolution, God of War: Ghost of Sparta and a Visit with My Chemical Romance

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar Posted by Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

With the holiday calendar flying by faster than Ezio Auditore free running across rooftops in Firenze, November’s Episode 30 focuses on the fantastic fun you don’t want to miss this holiday season.

Of course, first up, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood is this episode’s lead story and in our preview Veronica Belmont spends some hands-on time with the game and talks to Ubisoft Missions Director, Gaelic Simard about this vastly expanded environment including vistas of Renaissance Rome in High Def along with the very cool game mode allowing players to recruit and deploy a posse of up and coming assassins.

With Kratos coming back to your PSP system in the new God of War: Ghost of Sparta tomorrow, Veronica sharpens her Blades of Athena to slice and dice her way through another larger-than-life God of War adventure. Game Director Dana Jan explains the development team’s approach to maintaining the grand scale and epic gameplay of a God of War title on the PSP system.

And, yes, it does play large.

Qore also went behind-the-scenes of the ‘God of War: Game Directors Live’ production. This historic event brought together the development leads of the five God of War titles for a roundtable covering the evolution of the franchise. Audrey Cleo’s reports from the event with interviews of David Jaffe, Cory Barlog, Ru Weerasuriya, Stig Asmussen, and, again, Dana Jan along with a sneak peek of the finished discussion. Very cool.

“Planetary (Go!)”, a track from the upcoming album by My Chemical Romance has been selected as the opening song for Gran Turismo 5. Audrey Cleo hangs with the band as they get their hands on the game and they talk about making the new album, driving fast cars and the thrill of having their song chosen for the game!

With the new TRON: Legacy, the motion picture, and TRON: Evolution, the video game, rolling out during this holiday season, Qore catches up with Steven Lisberger the writer/director of the original movie along with Legacy Producer, Sean Bailey and Game Director, Darren Hedges to explore how the movie and game work together to expand (and maybe explain?) the full sci-fi universe of TRON.

In this month’s Download Center – Qore subscribers can pick up the Mousetrap Mod and Kart pack for ModNation Racers. In case you haven’t checked these games out yet, all Qore viewers have access to the ModNation Racers demo and the Vanquish Official Demo.

Look for Episode 30 tomorrow.

Add Your Own

ArcaneAltair said:

November 1st, 12:06 pm

Looking forward to checking it out tomorrow.

Juelz345 said:

November 1st, 12:07 pm

“all Qore viewers have access to the ModNation Racers demo and the Vanquish Official Demo”

Hasn’t the Vanquish demo (and maybe the MN demo) been available on PSN for a while now?

hardvibes said:

November 1st, 12:10 pm

G.T.5.R.E.L.E.A.S.E.D.A.T.E

TwEAkeR_ said:

November 1st, 12:11 pm

Woohooo GT5 releases tomorrow!

PlayerBeyond said:

November 1st, 12:13 pm

I’ve been without Internet since E3, but all will be better tomorrow when GT5 releases! woooooooooo

Nader-Abudiix said:

November 1st, 12:13 pm

i hope there is no spoilers on Assassins creed brotherhood in this episode because last time on AC2 you guys spoiled me rotten LOL xD

KazeEternal said:

November 1st, 12:16 pm

@4
You sir are mistaken lol.

Butters360 said:

November 1st, 12:16 pm

Wow, look like its gonna be an amazing episode.

Phoenix8387 said:

November 1st, 12:27 pm

Is it too much to ask to count PS+ members as ‘subscribers?’ Qore is included in PS+ and offers very little content when considering the benefits of PS+ and it’s $30 price tag.

An alternative would be to offer the ‘subscribers’ freebies in the PS+ section.

EdgeyPoo said:

November 1st, 12:28 pm

Sorry but we don’t care, we want Gran Turismo 5.

CRAIG19C said:

November 1st, 12:32 pm

Finally something specifically for subscribers, but still no “exclusive beta access for Qore subscribers” as advertised lately. Lots of good video game coverage in this episode none-the-less, would just like to see more respect for subscribers. :(

TrueFFVIIFan said:

November 1st, 12:33 pm

So, my question for you is: No subtitle available for those video interviews…? What the…?!?!? You should work on getting it available because IT IS NOT FAIR to people like us who do not have that kind of “access” that everyone have: Being able to HEAR. For the love of God, please put it in!

DrummerManiac said:

November 1st, 12:38 pm

Dear Playstation…
When is my Gran Turismo 5 get a release date…?

It only Does…i really don´t know .

THE_MR_PENGUIN said:

November 1st, 12:47 pm

so how about the qore update including…

GT5 release date that Sony promised would come at the end of last month…

is sad that your ignoring/lying to your loyal PlayStation fans

Rude_Sparthan said:

November 1st, 12:47 pm

“..a Visit with My Chemical Romance” .. “Audrey Cleo hangs with the band as they get their hands on the game”

I think you’ve surclassed any limit, it seem really that you’re joking. Last chance at SEMA next two days, to check if Sony still is a professional company, because by me, if I don’t respect a deadline with my constumers, and I only tell them “sorry.. come back soon for new info” .. ..simply I’m out.

It’s not the delay it self, is the totally lack of any respectful contact with your community and costumers.

Maybe you don’t care, but there’s also people that are saving their money for that.

mclaren777 said:

November 1st, 12:48 pm

I realize that the GT5 release date fiasco is rather embarrassing for everyone at Sony, but it’s only getting worse the longer you make us wait. And when you do finally give us a new date, please also explain what caused the delay in the first place. The rampant speculation only adds to the public embarrassment.

barrabrava said:

November 1st, 12:59 pm

PD u promised to announce the release date for GT5 by the end of October it is now the beginning of November. My only question is when is GT5 being released?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The-One-Syn said:

November 1st, 1:04 pm

No, no, no, no, no.. My Chemical Romance? WHY?!

tiapavo said:

November 1st, 1:10 pm

gt5 release date please. Nothing else.

jimmyfoxhound said:

November 1st, 1:14 pm

Make sure you ask My Chemical Romance how exciting it is to have a song chosen for a game that has no release date!

GravisMors said:

November 1st, 1:27 pm

Typical SCEA as they get some crap music for the intro instead of the classy Moon over the Castle that is synonymous with the GT franchise.

And still no info about anything actually important.

This blog is becoming pointless.

And89LB said:

November 1st, 1:50 pm

I liked having Qore but I don’t see having it again being worth… it was like for the 1st 3 months or so it was cool stuff but after that it got boring
so come on qore step it up give us some cool stuff like more free games or something

Supernintendo215 said:

November 1st, 1:55 pm

Im getting god of war tomorrow!
I would have had GT5 too, but the game will come out when it does.

Red_Wolf92 said:

November 1st, 2:10 pm

“In case you haven’t checked these games out yet, all Qore viewers have access to the ModNation Racers demo and the Vanquish Official Demo.”

ಠ_ಠ?

ForgiveMyAim said:

November 1st, 2:22 pm

…?

Xanthene said:

November 1st, 2:23 pm

so qore subscribers get MNR dlc but ps+ doesn’t? baffling.

Carl-G said:

November 1st, 2:27 pm

Veronica = YUMMY :P

forzanerazzurri said:

November 1st, 2:56 pm

Miss Belmont looks fantastic as usual.

BrianC6234 said:

November 1st, 2:59 pm

“so qore subscribers get MNR dlc but ps+ doesn’t? baffling”

But PS+ gets you Qore so both get it.

DABUNKER said:

November 1st, 3:01 pm

My Chemical Romance????? Ugh. Who in the name of sweet holy monkey hell had the bright idea the one thing that will make GT5 fans happy is knowing that My Chemical Romance will have their track playing during the opening of the game?? I can’t name a single song by these guys. Give us what we want damn it!!!!!! A release date for this month. Not December, not January, but November 2010.

KILLZONE79 said:

November 1st, 4:04 pm

Wow BlackOps is not featured in the episode of qore, Blackops is the biggest game of the year sony!

I3rand0 said:

November 1st, 4:07 pm

Black Ops is moneyhatted by Microsoft. Sony isn’t going to feature them on anything. GT 5 was delayed because PD didn’t have GT 5 running on FW 3.5 and Sony management (lower and upper) is incompetent.

awsome_robot said:

November 1st, 4:25 pm

@ DABUNKER

Lilday_USA said:

November 1st, 5:28 pm

G.T.5.R.E.L.E.A.S.E.D.A.T.E

curlies69 said:

November 1st, 5:28 pm

Tomorrow I’m gonna play the best fail ever…
GT5…

Can we kick out Polyphony ? I’m sure a lot of quality studio can do better and in time…

curlies69 said:

November 1st, 5:31 pm

Appolo program maded 6 years to landing a man on the moon… GT5.. 6 years… Damn

jimmyfoxhound said:

November 1st, 5:38 pm

You want to read something funny go back to June 15th here on the blog and look at the “official” post about the big Nov. 2nd release date and look at what they said: “In the coming months leading up to launch, we’ll be sharing new game features and new cars and tracks.”

Hmmm.. so two weeks from Nov. 2 I don’t recall a SINGLE blog post telling us about new game features and new cars/tracks. Just the fateful delay post and.. oh yeah, My Chemical Romance! Wooo baby! Why has Sony & PD failed so hard when it comes to one of their biggest, if not THE biggest franchise they have?

Asane said:

November 1st, 5:38 pm

Give me a GT5 release date date Sony!!!!! My patience is running thin!

curlies69 said:

November 1st, 5:46 pm

POLYPHONY FAILED… Just imagine fans from Starwars waiting for the Episode I in 1999 with a Polyphony Production… With a 4 years delay…

curlies69 said:

November 1st, 5:49 pm

Let Poliphony making Gt on microsoft and give us the Forza programmers… I’m sure they will give us a game before Polyphony…

pboarantes said:

November 1st, 7:41 pm

GT5 RELEASE date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaveTheStalker said:

November 1st, 11:18 pm

Do all of us GT fans a huge favor; since you can’t give us a release date yet, at least dimp MCR from the intro music. 95% of us DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THEIR CRAP!!! SERIOUSLY! Moon Over Castle is the only song that should be in any GT game in all regions, period!

Stop ignoring the people that pay your salary. We are angry!

Rinaldus91 said:

November 2nd, 6:45 am

“‘Planetary (Go!)’, a track from the upcoming album by My Chemical Romance has been selected as the opening song for Gran Turismo 5.”

Didn’t the developer’s say they wanted to get timeless songs for GT5, one’s that wouldn’t be easily forgotten? I was hoping this meant we’d see stuff like Led Zeppelin and Queen; not the no longer popular genre of Emo Rock.

There best be custom soundtracks in the game so as to prevent my ears from bleeding. That or give us the option to turn the horrendous music off.

Rinaldus91 said:

November 2nd, 6:47 am

Also, found this post quite humorous since today was the day Gran Turismo 5 was supposed to release. Cry some more PSBlog Commentors.

wildpens87 said:

November 2nd, 7:04 am

GT5 does not come out today

EagleEyeSamurai said:

November 2nd, 7:46 am

Wow. I can understand the disappointment over the GT5 delay and all….

…but some of these comments sound like tantrums coming from 4-year olds. Hard to take them seriously, even harder not to LOL at.

LOL!

jimfear said:

November 2nd, 8:23 am

mcm is doing a song in god of war???

Kirkpad said:

November 2nd, 11:39 pm

I just grabbed Qore and I do not see any free mod and kart in the download center. Just a bunch of old demos.

suicideunit said:

November 6th, 9:24 pm

My core episode only had the two demos.
i thought it came with a mod nation ad-on