Spider-Man PS4

Nov 05

Nov 05

LittleBigPlanet Community Update

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

Online Beta news
Its been a while since our last Community Update, and the select few invited to our early phases of the online beta has been going wild. Check out some of the new games/levels they’ve made:

MUST SEESackFighter Dogfight by Raphaei

Danse Macabre by IceMaiden

Pegged by Chimpanzee

We have a few more phases of the beta planned so if you’re longing to get on the beta stay tuned, and we’ll let you know where to go to get them.

LBP Bloggie #2
A while back, we introduced LBP Bloggies and we just finished the second bloggie from this years PAX show. Check out what Matt and Sean put together in a few short hours…

Quick Tweets (Courtesy of LittleBigPlanet Twitter)

Giant Sackboys to feature in the 106th Annual Santa Claus Parade in Toronto on the 21st Nov! – http://bit.ly/cV9wMIless than a minute ago via Echofon

RT @OPM_UK: Great video of EuroGamer LBP2 Dev session: http://bit.ly/boLE8Gless than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Let your imagination run wild with our preview of LittleBigPlanet 2! http://bit.ly/bim5p8less than a minute ago via NXT Gamer

RT: @emogotsaone: I made sackboy out of 400+ pinecones! http://j.mp/d9J2Xkless than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Community Contributions
We <3 our fans! And we even have more <3s for fans who love our fans! Check out the latest community activity sharing activities below.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

AxCrege said:

November 5th, 8:53 pm

and starting January 18th………
downloadable games as we know it will never be bought on the PS3 XD

escosia1 said:

November 5th, 9:01 pm

got the beta today from joystiq….starting to work tomorrow with girlfriend jejejeje

jimfear said:

November 5th, 10:01 pm

stop teasing us, i really want lbp2 NOW!
:D

SLMNA said:

November 6th, 5:18 am

WOW this is awesome!

Beta Code Please!!!

LBP (WOW)& LBP2 (WOW WOW WOW…)

mattman111 said:

November 6th, 6:32 am

Yes, can i Haz beta key?

Elvick_ said:

November 6th, 10:59 am

Wish I was in the beta. -sigh-

Rival_31 said:

November 6th, 12:07 pm

Hey Mark. Do you have any extra KZ3 keys you could pass on to me>
:D

NorthernLitez said:

November 6th, 2:03 pm

Awesome game…I could clear out all of my games and my kids would be happy with just this game. It’s been out for 2 years and it’s still as fresh as day one. One another note, please give out some BETA’s to Plus members…we are dying to try lbp2

Silvan24 said:

November 6th, 3:22 pm

will the cake costume DLC come back?

Silvan24 said:

November 6th, 3:25 pm

I wish the space suit costume would be on the psn store again

Aerrow7 said:

November 6th, 10:17 pm

Ah, I know you guys probably hear this thousands of times a day, but I can’t wait for this game. =D

Wish you the best of luck in the left few months, fix some stuff up, and leave us with the most awesome game to date. =P

austinite04 said:

November 7th, 1:02 am

I have played LBP1 everyday since 2008, did I get the beta?? NOPE..
I can’t stand seeing them say on blogs they <3 us.. but they select people that A) barely play LBP B) sold LBP, but still have levels published..

What criteria must I meet to get in the beta?? You guys suck if this next wave isn't ALL of the PS+ Users that HAVE LBP1.. You can easily tell who does, just look at my purchase history in the PSN store Mm.. I'm sure you'd wonder why you didn't select me day 1 of the USA LBP2 beta.. I have ALL the really good DLC, I have levels made dedicated to LBP2.. Am I not crazy enough for this game?? I even pre ordered LBP2 on Amazon the LBP2:CE…. THAT is dedication..

Logan22 said:

November 7th, 9:19 am

All these Beta Levels will be waiting for us on Day 1 right? I hope so.

Alex-Zafiris said:

November 7th, 10:11 am

Will we be able to import our profile, levels, objects, costumes, etc from LBP1 to LBP2?

footballrule said:

November 7th, 10:27 am

I’m gonna play all of those levels in the LBP2 Beta when I go back online. Keep up the great work Mm. :)

captaincmj said:

November 8th, 9:19 am

cmon man, i play lbp every single day and i own nearly half of the lbp ps3 dlcs, plus i even have the one on the psp and dlcs for that too. let me in the beta man plz!!!!! halo 3 on lbp 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonJonXD said:

November 8th, 10:10 am

Can’t wait to get my collector’s edition in January :). The levels look awesome, though probably will be a bit overwhelming for me to make what I want to XD;

Tankmen404 said:

November 10th, 9:39 pm

when we play multiplayer can do we have to be in the same spot as the other players like the regular lbp or can we like be examining another part of the level whlie the other player examins anoter..for like example i would be far a head in the level while the other player is like way behind me with out dying? because when this game come out i wanna try to make a remake of the ghost recon future solider demo level but in lbp form,because its gonna take alot of of seperation in the the level to complete the level.

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 7:16 pm

I really really need the little big planet 2 beta my friends have all the festive goodies but i have one.I’m speaking only the truth.I respect media molecule deeply and i wish luck to all these lbp fans and lbp makers.

P.S.Please help someone Please.
PPS.Oh an the street fighter lbp 2 beta thing is awsome.
GOOD LUCK everyone.

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 7:17 pm

Who ever made that video has skills!

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 7:20 pm

Oh and i pre-ordered LBP 2.

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 7:47 pm

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 8:49 pm

Mark please please i’m begging you please send me the Beta invite please.They’re driving me insane saying I have the LBP 2 beta Help please.

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 8:52 pm

Please mark please.:((

dgamekillah said:

November 13th, 8:56 pm

;(

dgamekillah said:

November 14th, 6:09 am

PLEASE please please please

dgamekillah said:

November 14th, 6:17 am

Mark pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeee or atleast tell me someone else who might give me a code pleeeaaassseee……………………….

PAGE 1 2