PS3-TLOU Left Behind

LittleBigPlanet Community Update

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Nov 05, 2010 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Online Beta news
Its been a while since our last Community Update, and the select few invited to our early phases of the online beta has been going wild. Check out some of the new games/levels they’ve made:

MUST SEESackFighter Dogfight by Raphaei

Danse Macabre by IceMaiden

Pegged by Chimpanzee

We have a few more phases of the beta planned so if you’re longing to get on the beta stay tuned, and we’ll let you know where to go to get them.

LBP Bloggie #2
A while back, we introduced LBP Bloggies and we just finished the second bloggie from this years PAX show. Check out what Matt and Sean put together in a few short hours…

Quick Tweets (Courtesy of LittleBigPlanet Twitter)

Giant Sackboys to feature in the 106th Annual Santa Claus Parade in Toronto on the 21st Nov! – http://bit.ly/cV9wMIless than a minute ago via Echofon

RT @OPM_UK: Great video of EuroGamer LBP2 Dev session: http://bit.ly/boLE8Gless than a minute ago via TweetDeck

Let your imagination run wild with our preview of LittleBigPlanet 2! http://bit.ly/bim5p8less than a minute ago via NXT Gamer

RT: @emogotsaone: I made sackboy out of 400+ pinecones! http://j.mp/d9J2Xkless than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone

Community Contributions
We <3 our fans! And we even have more <3s for fans who love our fans! Check out the latest community activity sharing activities below.

77 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2

+ AxCrege on November 5th, 2010 at 8:53 pm said:

and starting January 18th………
downloadable games as we know it will never be bought on the PS3 XD

+ escosia1 on November 5th, 2010 at 9:01 pm said:

got the beta today from joystiq….starting to work tomorrow with girlfriend jejejeje

+ jimfear on November 5th, 2010 at 10:01 pm said:

stop teasing us, i really want lbp2 NOW!
:D

+ SLMNA on November 6th, 2010 at 5:18 am said:

WOW this is awesome!

Beta Code Please!!!

LBP (WOW)& LBP2 (WOW WOW WOW…)

+ mattman111 on November 6th, 2010 at 6:32 am said:

Yes, can i Haz beta key?

+ Elvick_ on November 6th, 2010 at 10:59 am said:

Wish I was in the beta. -sigh-

+ Rival_31 on November 6th, 2010 at 12:07 pm said:

Hey Mark. Do you have any extra KZ3 keys you could pass on to me>
:D

+ NorthernLitez on November 6th, 2010 at 2:03 pm said:

Awesome game…I could clear out all of my games and my kids would be happy with just this game. It’s been out for 2 years and it’s still as fresh as day one. One another note, please give out some BETA’s to Plus members…we are dying to try lbp2

+ Silvan24 on November 6th, 2010 at 3:22 pm said:

will the cake costume DLC come back?

+ Silvan24 on November 6th, 2010 at 3:25 pm said:

I wish the space suit costume would be on the psn store again

+ Aerrow7 on November 6th, 2010 at 10:17 pm said:

Ah, I know you guys probably hear this thousands of times a day, but I can’t wait for this game. =D

Wish you the best of luck in the left few months, fix some stuff up, and leave us with the most awesome game to date. =P

+ austinite04 on November 7th, 2010 at 1:02 am said:

I have played LBP1 everyday since 2008, did I get the beta?? NOPE..
I can’t stand seeing them say on blogs they <3 us.. but they select people that A) barely play LBP B) sold LBP, but still have levels published..

What criteria must I meet to get in the beta?? You guys suck if this next wave isn't ALL of the PS+ Users that HAVE LBP1.. You can easily tell who does, just look at my purchase history in the PSN store Mm.. I'm sure you'd wonder why you didn't select me day 1 of the USA LBP2 beta.. I have ALL the really good DLC, I have levels made dedicated to LBP2.. Am I not crazy enough for this game?? I even pre ordered LBP2 on Amazon the LBP2:CE…. THAT is dedication..

+ Logan22 on November 7th, 2010 at 9:19 am said:

All these Beta Levels will be waiting for us on Day 1 right? I hope so.

+ Alex-Zafiris on November 7th, 2010 at 10:11 am said:

Will we be able to import our profile, levels, objects, costumes, etc from LBP1 to LBP2?

+ footballrule on November 7th, 2010 at 10:27 am said:

I’m gonna play all of those levels in the LBP2 Beta when I go back online. Keep up the great work Mm. :)

+ captaincmj on November 8th, 2010 at 9:19 am said:

cmon man, i play lbp every single day and i own nearly half of the lbp ps3 dlcs, plus i even have the one on the psp and dlcs for that too. let me in the beta man plz!!!!! halo 3 on lbp 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ JonJonXD on November 8th, 2010 at 10:10 am said:

Can’t wait to get my collector’s edition in January :). The levels look awesome, though probably will be a bit overwhelming for me to make what I want to XD;

+ Tankmen404 on November 10th, 2010 at 9:39 pm said:

when we play multiplayer can do we have to be in the same spot as the other players like the regular lbp or can we like be examining another part of the level whlie the other player examins anoter..for like example i would be far a head in the level while the other player is like way behind me with out dying? because when this game come out i wanna try to make a remake of the ghost recon future solider demo level but in lbp form,because its gonna take alot of of seperation in the the level to complete the level.

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 7:16 pm said:

I really really need the little big planet 2 beta my friends have all the festive goodies but i have one.I’m speaking only the truth.I respect media molecule deeply and i wish luck to all these lbp fans and lbp makers.

P.S.Please help someone Please.
PPS.Oh an the street fighter lbp 2 beta thing is awsome.
GOOD LUCK everyone.

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 7:17 pm said:

Who ever made that video has skills!

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 7:20 pm said:

Oh and i pre-ordered LBP 2.

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 7:47 pm said:

From the way the people play it on youtube.com it awesome heres a link.

The third one has the matrix material!

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 8:49 pm said:

Mark please please i’m begging you please send me the Beta invite please.They’re driving me insane saying I have the LBP 2 beta Help please.

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 8:52 pm said:

Please mark please.:((

+ dgamekillah on November 13th, 2010 at 8:56 pm said:

;(

+ dgamekillah on November 14th, 2010 at 6:09 am said:

PLEASE please please please

+ dgamekillah on November 14th, 2010 at 6:17 am said:

Mark pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeee or atleast tell me someone else who might give me a code pleeeaaassseee……………………….

PAGE 1 2