PS4 - Destiny

LittleBigPlanet 2 Update: The Grabinator!

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Nov 11, 2010 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2 for PS3

Sackboys and Sackgirls – gather ’round! New week, new LittleBigPlanet 2 featurette…this time we feature the new Grabinator! Now you can grab things, carry things and even throw things…

“What kind of things?” Small things, big things and even Sack-things. That’s right — you can carry Sackbots and other Sackboys.

And in case you missed these, here are links to the other featurettes we’ve unveiled:

PAGE 1 2

+ colonel005 on November 11th, 2010 at 1:07 pm said:

Are all these items being created by Dr. Doofenshmirtz?

+ Curtisio on November 11th, 2010 at 1:21 pm said:

I’m pumped – I can’t build a LBP level until LBP2 is released.

+ iTofuMan on November 11th, 2010 at 1:37 pm said:

im just wondering are new people ever going to get into beta? im not a ps+ member or have the first lbp game (i do own the psp version) i was thinking about getting lbp2, but it would be nice to beta for it.

+ xiked on November 11th, 2010 at 1:40 pm said:

WHEN IS GT5 coming OUT?!!?!?

BTW. Have pre ordered the CE of LBP2.

+ NorthernLitez on November 11th, 2010 at 1:55 pm said:

Beta Code…please…it’s not nice to make a grown man beg. Thx for the Video…it makes me want to beg even more.

+ digitalman123 on November 11th, 2010 at 2:33 pm said:

@50: Me too! So many ideas… so many items…BANG! *head explodes*

+ digitalman123 on November 11th, 2010 at 2:34 pm said:

Please heart my level when its out later this year! If I get 30 hearts, and my level gets 50, I get a platinum trophy in LittleBigPlanet!

+ digitalman123 on November 11th, 2010 at 2:34 pm said:

Can’t wait for my CE to come in on January 18th!!!

+ brianR on November 11th, 2010 at 2:58 pm said:

i dont see how LBP isn’t the biggest game i know it does great but i thought more people would be in to it

+ barnaclejoe on November 11th, 2010 at 3:06 pm said:

Awesome! I can see how this will be really fun!

I noticed on the grappling hook video, at the end, there was a bunch of future “featurette” names suggested.. including one called “Magic Mouth”

…. consider me intrigued!

+ Rhez on November 11th, 2010 at 3:17 pm said:

Every time I see one of these videos I think; “Is it possible for LittleBigPlanet to get any more awesome?”

+ zekececil14 on November 11th, 2010 at 3:46 pm said:

@59
ME TOO! Except I only need 30 for myself, and I have 11!

+ Wafi24 on November 11th, 2010 at 3:54 pm said:

How do I report the bugs I found? Could you give me any tips to help me grab the bug blaster costume? Almost forgot to say, this beta is the best ever! Loving it so much and thanks to everyone who is linked to lbp in anyway!

+ DeathSoldier11 on November 11th, 2010 at 3:58 pm said:

My comment got removed for supporting the reply to the first comment. What the heck!?

On a side note. I can’t wait to use my move controller with this game!

+ tzimakos on November 11th, 2010 at 3:59 pm said:

lol, my previous comment about GT5 got deleted, oh well. On topic now, I shamelessly admit that I did not buy LBP but LBP 2 will be mine come february. I’ll make a romantic valentine level to play with my girl, even though the game comes out a few days later.

+ BiscoMix on November 11th, 2010 at 3:59 pm said:

I can’t wait to get LBP 2. I have so many ideas for levels.

+ flamindice94 on November 11th, 2010 at 4:03 pm said:

i hope u guys dont realease the demo/beta too early i still need to get my ps3 fixed but its taking a long time since Sony has layed off some people :( *extreme sadness*

+ matthaten on November 11th, 2010 at 4:32 pm said:

when are the next lbp2 beta codes coming out

+ marlyt on November 11th, 2010 at 4:50 pm said:

I still never got mey Beta invite, Mm and Sony. My sons are crying non-stop 24 hours a day because of the delay. The younger one, who is six and idolized the sackster, recently had a tear duct transplant from a cadaver because he literally got “all cried out.” We’ve bought every downloadable pack,except 5 of them, regular and GOTY discs, and are plus membera only because my 10 year old works two jobs to support our LBP habit. If you can pass one more key, please consider us. You don’t even want to know what the pets have been doing…

+ Super_Clone on November 11th, 2010 at 5:10 pm said:

A.W.E.S.O.M.E. I have the CE preordered and January 18 CANNOT come faster…. My only regret is that I cannot access the beta…. And to think that LBP2 would have come out 5 days from now….

+ D-Squad3 on November 11th, 2010 at 6:07 pm said:

Would have came out in 5 days. :(

+ phinnv8 on November 11th, 2010 at 7:42 pm said:

LBP2 looks great.

+ df2506 on November 11th, 2010 at 10:16 pm said:

VERY cool video. I’ve liked all of these videos! :)

I have my Collector’s Edition copy already pre-ordered. Wish it was January!

+ CodeJerry on November 12th, 2010 at 1:28 am said:

I wonder if you will be able to customize the strength of the glove? As that would be very useful. LBP2 is epic fun. Since release of beta been creating non-stop. Thank you Media molecule for beta invite!

+ galacemiguelEU on November 12th, 2010 at 2:37 am said:

Hello, there!

I have been fortunate enough to participate in the LittleBigPlanet 2 BETA. I have my code and have been playing for about a little over a week. Sad thing is, I still have yet to receive access to lbp.me or the official Beta forums. I have been told by StevenI that he would chase up the issue, if it still persisted, by Monday, but it’s already Saturday (where I’m at) and I still have yet to be granted access. I have also been told that, recently, there has been “a delay with a few people’s beta forum access.” However, a little while after that, I heard that another of the Beta testers gained access. I still have yet to, though. I would just like to receive an update on this situation. Thanks!

I commented before, but didn’t get a reply, so I’m posting this again.

+ MikonX on November 15th, 2010 at 12:22 pm said:

Looks awesome, except the transition animation when grabbing the object – that is, there isn’t one. It just pops from where it was to over Sackboy’s head.

+ Skymin99 on November 17th, 2010 at 5:58 pm said:

I’m going to dial 800-555-5555 and ask for a Grabinator.

+ get_smrt23 on November 24th, 2010 at 1:07 pm said:

hey mark i have the beta for lbp2 and i was wondering when the update 4 the ps move will be on the beta they gota put it on sometime before the game comes out! but do u know when or could u check pweeez! thnx!

PAGE 1 2