No Man's Sky

Introducing the Atlus Super-Mega-Ultra 50% Off PSN Sale

Aram Jabbari's Avatar + Posted by Aram Jabbari on Nov 15, 2010 // Manager of PR and Sales, ATLUS

“What if we can spoil our fans for the holidays by cutting something in half?”

This question, self-posed, is what put everything in motion. From there, it was basically a lot of late nights, major damage to office furniture, a couple of trips to the emergency room, and a few really beautifully sliced watermelons. Finally, we realized it had been under our noses the whole time: why not cut our games in half? Sadly, after destroying the last couple Demon’s Souls Collector’s Editions in the office, we realized the BEST option was to cut PRICES in half, hence this sale, which we’re calling, in full caps for maximum attention-grabbage, the SUPER-MEGA-ULTRA 50% off PlayStation Network sale*.

Atlus PSN Sale

The sale starts tomorrow, Tuesday, November 16th and ends on November 29th. Supplies aren’t limited, because hey, it’s digital, and the sale applies to the North American PlayStation Store. You will be able to use your PS3 or PSP to view the full list of discounted titles, or you can peep the list below:

List of discounted titles:

TITLE SYSTEM SALE PRICE ORIGINAL PRICE
Class of Heroes PSP $19.99 $39.99
Crimson Gem Saga PSP $14.99 $29.99
Droplitz PS3 $4.99 $9.99
Hammerin’ Hero PSP $9.99 $19.99
Hexyz Force PSP $14.99 $29.99
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble PSP $19.99 $39.99
Riviera: The Promised Land PSP $7.49 $14.99
R-Type Command PSP $7.49 $14.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona PSP $19.99 $39.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable PSP $19.99 $39.99
Steambot Chronicles Battle Tournamet PSP $7.49 $14.99

*Things were harmed in the making of this sale. Sale applicable to North American PlayStation Store only.

PAGE 1 2 3

+ TUSTIN1 on November 16th, 2010 at 2:14 pm said:

…because the store hasn’t updated yet…

+ EmptyRoxas on November 16th, 2010 at 5:26 pm said:

Has it changed yet in the store..?

+ Ramen_4_Life on November 16th, 2010 at 6:08 pm said:

Once again, the good folks at Atlus have come up with new and awesome ways to make me me part with my money. Here I am, splitting time between Knights in the Nightmare and Yggdra Union (which came out LAST WEEK!), and now I wanna get my hands on more goodness.

I’m looking at YOU, R-Type and Riviera!

+ wanderer55 on November 16th, 2010 at 7:22 pm said:

Sweet, I might finally get Persona 3. Also will get me more excited for Persona 2 Innocent Sin (if it comes here that is).:P

+ BigBangBear on November 16th, 2010 at 7:32 pm said:

This is great news. I just picked up the P3P since the reviews are great for it and it seems like a game I would enjoy. I also have 3D Dot Game Heroes that I still need to get a chance to play. How long is the offer on for Knights In The Nightmare and is it only for PSN purchases? I’d prefer to get the deal in UMD, but amazon.ca doesn’t mention anything about it and gamestop.ca doesn’t even list the game for PSP. I need to free up a lot of time in during Christmas and New Year for Atlus!!

+ adsmeister on November 17th, 2010 at 12:37 am said:

Hey Aram, I really wanted to ask you a question! I just wanted to ask if there’s any chance of this sale being extended to the European store as well. When I read about the sale I got all excited, but then I realised that it only applies to the American store. We haven’t had quite as much coverage from you guys, but heck, even just a reduction on Persona Portable would be nice. :) Thanks.

+ Kurogami_666 on November 17th, 2010 at 6:24 am said:

Atlus, I bought Persona 3 and Persona 3 FES and I promised myself NOT to buy Persona 3 Portable cause I’ve spent hundreds of hours into the vanilla P3 and FES.

Then you guys did this. How could I resist…

+ zetsuie on November 17th, 2010 at 11:44 am said:

so far ive gotten bancho and persona 3 hopefully ill be able to pick up 2, 3 or 4 more games *___*

+ Hangnail-PSN on November 17th, 2010 at 1:15 pm said:

Aw man I’m going to have to buy P3P at retail since PSN isn’t exactly available in my country…

+ thecrimsonlion on November 17th, 2010 at 6:42 pm said:

I would gladly buy these games, but as i’m a member of the other 9/10ths of the rest of humanity, this deal doesn’t apply to us.

So feel free give a 9mm a blowjob kthxbai

+ iTofuMan on November 17th, 2010 at 9:24 pm said:

Just bought Persona 3!

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Atlus hopefully there is more great sales like this maybe something for the holiday season?

+ masamunemaniac on November 23rd, 2010 at 5:32 pm said:

Now I just need to find someone willing to stick $50 or so into my US PSN account… and it’s hard extorting money from people on a different continent to you.

I’ll probably get Riviera at that price too, even though I’ve got it for the DS.

PAGE 1 2 3