No Man's Sky

Dead Nation Hits PlayStation Store this Week, Eradicate the Infection!

David Bull's Avatar + Posted by David Bull on Nov 29, 2010 // Associate Product Manager, SCEA

The week you’ve been waiting for is here! Dead Nation will release on the PlayStation Store tomorrow, November 30th for $14.99 in North America (and at a 20% discount to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $11.99).

We’re pleased to present the Dead Nation launch trailer below. As you can see, we’ve revealed a few new treats such as the Molotov Cocktail, Shocker weapon, and Cutter special zombie.

The molotov cocktail is an important tactical item in your arsenal as it creates a wall of fire protecting you from the undead hordes coming to eat you alive. The incredibly powerful Shocker can take out waves of the undead hungry for warm flesh. Just like the other Special Zombies, the Cutter is force to be feared with huge blade arms that can cut you in half in just one swipe!

Fight through the campaign on your own in Dead Nation or join a friend (on the couch or online) to eradicate the infection. With features like the twin-stick shooting style and the use of recharging rush and point multipliers, it’s clear that Dead Nation is built with the same DNA of Housemarque’s last break-thru PSN hit, Super Stardust HD.

Dead Nation will be available on the PlayStation Store tomorrow. Download the game and fight the zombie virus to save mankind!

PAGE 1 2 3

+ abSOULutely_D on November 30th, 2010 at 12:12 pm said:

I keep forgetting that.. hmmmm thanx hell

+ StECnet on November 30th, 2010 at 12:38 pm said:

WTF 12noon PST = 3pm EST Time so where is the game it’s now 3:37pm eastern time here!?!? :(

+ BlueFrog007 on November 30th, 2010 at 1:43 pm said:

StECnet, they put the store up sometime in the afternoon, there’s no specific time. They’ve also had it go into the evening in the past. I usually stay off the board until there’s a tweet from the PS Blog that mentions it’s been updated, otherwise you waste a lot of time checking, and re-checking, and re-re-checking…

+ KAPADO on November 30th, 2010 at 5:03 pm said:

I might buy this in the morning .

+ DeadlyFalconX on November 30th, 2010 at 6:12 pm said:

Why no voice chat in dead nation

+ StECnet on November 30th, 2010 at 6:36 pm said:

I have to say after playing for a few hrs it’s BEST ZOMBIE GAME EVER!!!

+ ISILENTGODS on November 30th, 2010 at 9:58 pm said:

why isn’t there voice chat?

+ TriangleOffense on November 30th, 2010 at 10:11 pm said:

Gimme my money back….. the controls are garbage and there is no VOICE FOR CO-OP. Zombie Apocalypse > This POS

+ Blackbird_ on November 30th, 2010 at 10:29 pm said:

So, I can’t play with my friend, whenever he invites me it either times out or says operation failed?
Am I the only one?

+ snaggdadon on December 1st, 2010 at 12:43 am said:

wtf? i want my money back! online co op with no voice chat!!!!!!!!!! its sooooooooooooo frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ SwoleRN on December 1st, 2010 at 3:00 am said:

3D patch Sony? Then I will buy.

+ LpSquall on December 1st, 2010 at 10:56 am said:

We are in the 21st century. Please add voice chat to this game. Why is Sony allowing developers to release a game with online co-op and no voice chat? It just doesn’t make any sense.

+ patsu on December 1st, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

You have a very angry user here:

… because of the voice chat bug and the lack of a party system. They are features expected for online games, since the beginning of PS3. He’s not the only one I know. Any concrete plans for a party system ? I know voice chat is bugged.

PAGE 1 2 3