Far Cry 4

LittleBigPlanet 2 Update – Our December Checklist

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Dec 02, 2010 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

LittleBigPlanet 2 compilation

December is here, and LittleBigPlanet 2 is right around the corner – so we’re putting together our own little checklist to make sure we’re ready for the big launch on January 18th.

Final Box Art and Collectors Edition Packaging – Done

LBP2: Special Edition Box LBP2: Collectors Edition Box

ESRB Rating – Done

E rating - LBP2

Online Servers – Almost Done

Final phase testing this month. New invites go out next week. BTW, we’ve updated the online beta to test the new ‘voice recording’ features, so check out this handy tutorial from Moleynator @ Sackinima

FREE LBP2 PSN Demo – Prepping for PlayStation Store on 12/22

Sackboy holding controller

Kevin Butler TV spot – In the Editing Phase

KB sketch

In-store Displays – Done

LBP2: In-store displays

Sackboy Costume – Done

LittleBigPlanet Costume

Holiday Wrapping Paper – Done

LBP2 wrapping paper

There’s a ton more on our list, but let us know if we’ve missed anything (of if you have any ideas…)

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ Bernkestel on December 7th, 2010 at 9:48 pm said:

I actually just got Playstation plus today.. is it too late to get a beta code? :<

+ Bernkestel on December 8th, 2010 at 4:37 am said:

Also, how come their aren’t any female costumes for the CE? :0

+ ezcex on December 8th, 2010 at 7:51 am said:

Hi, I just want to know if anyone can verify that we do get the Prehistoric Moves if we pre-ordered any version of LBP2? And if so will it be on the disc? I am asking because my friend pre-ordered it and he just got a code to download it today, if that is the case and we are indeed supposed to receive a code, where is mine? =(

+ archGelan on December 8th, 2010 at 7:56 am said:

Yeah, @ezcex. I got a code and I had a preorder for LBP2CE from amazon.com, you should be getting a code too.

+ ezcex on December 8th, 2010 at 7:58 am said:

@archGelan. Nice archer avatar. Yeah, I just saw a post by Mark, and even if I don’t get a code, it should come on the disc. You sir are just one of the lucky few. ;)

Mark Valledor | December 2nd, 2010 at 2:08 pm
Yes. Sackboy’s Prehistoric Moves will be free on the LBP2 BD.

+ archGelan on December 8th, 2010 at 8:00 am said:

@ezcex, thanks for the compliment on my avatar. tehe =]. but hey listen, you can always get the dlc if you happen to be sharing with another psn user? that’s just an option, or you can wait and buy it or become a psn+ user. Good luck!

+ Sheaman-31 on December 9th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

AW you HAVE to use the sackboy costume in the KB ad!

+ IDOT_Minute_Man on December 10th, 2010 at 5:09 am said:

My son loves LBP he wanted this for Cristmas but you push the date back to 01/18/11
I have it on preorder at gamestop can’t wait to play it with my son
Can I get the Sackboy Costume for my son and me?

+ Unseen_Soul on December 10th, 2010 at 3:50 pm said:

You should DEFIANTLY make more of the sackboy costumes to sale to the public. I will honestly buy one even if it’s $200

+ Bernkestel on December 10th, 2010 at 4:26 pm said:

I costume like that would probably be at least $1000 ;o at least!

+ tman596 on December 11th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

I’m not getting the CE. I really do not want it either. I would get it but theres too many costumes and I rarely wear DLC costumes. The standard editionis all I need :) Can’t wait until January 18, 2011! :D

+ lXx_ABoOoDY_xXl on December 13th, 2010 at 3:35 am said:

cool i love lbp2 :D

+ Spyroluver88 on December 14th, 2010 at 11:57 am said:

@ Mark – Could you please add that SackBoy backpack to your check list?!?!?! I MUST have it!!!
Plus, I thought that Prehistoric Moves was released on the 12th, not the 15th?
And the Beta is AWESOME!! Thanks!

+ MileStone1 on December 22nd, 2010 at 4:38 am said: