PS4-Watch_Dogs

The Trophies of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Tommy Rydling's Avatar + Posted by Tommy Rydling on Dec 10, 2010 // Senior Community Manager, DICE

Hi again, Playstation fans!

As we get closer and closer to the launch of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Vietnam (December 21 (NA)/December 22 (EU)), let’s take a look at the hard-earned medals you can be awarded for your heroic actions in combat. Below is the complete list of every trophy in the game (these are bronze).

Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam trophies Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam trophies Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam trophies

Can I Go Home Now?
Achieve a team victory on all Vietnam levels

Every Gun has a Silver Lining
Get silver stars on all primary Vietnam weapons
(Veteran weapons not included)

Ecstasy of Gold
Get gold stars on all primary Vietnam weapons
(Veteran weapons not included)

Doing the Rounds
Get a kill with all Vietnam vehicles

Cantankerous Chauffeur
Get 100 kills with Vietnam tanks

Ride of the Valkyrie
Get 50 kills with the helicopter

Would you Kindly STFU?
Destroy a Hannoi Hannah propaganda speaker

Great Balls of Fire
Get 20 kills with the flamethrower

Just Because I Can
Finish 1st on the scoreboard on any Vietnam level

Battlefield Bad Company Vietnam trophies

Secret Achievement
This one is secret (duh)

That’s it for this week! If you missed our announcement of the fifth multiplayer map last week, check out our sweet “Battle for Hastings” trailer on the PS.Blog right here.

20 Comments

+ JesseHaysFL on December 10th, 2010 at 5:19 am said:

Nice, I cant wait. Will this add to our BF veteran status?

+ Nunchuckles on December 10th, 2010 at 5:46 am said:

Oh man, seriously can’t wait for this. I think it’s kinda weird to say, but for me, Battlefield Bad Company 2 is my Game of the Year. Just wish the respawn times weren’t as long, hehe

+ Pirate43 on December 10th, 2010 at 5:46 am said:

is vietnam a DLC or a separate game?

+ that-acmilan-guy on December 10th, 2010 at 5:49 am said:

I have a question, i have Hong Kong (region 3) version of the game, but I use the US PSN account. Will I be able to download the DLC from the US store? I mean so far the VIP map packs are working.

+ E-DOGG on December 10th, 2010 at 6:04 am said:

do u need bf2 to play this dlc? Or is it a separate game?

+ jimmyfoxhound on December 10th, 2010 at 6:09 am said:

welllll what’s the secret one??? C’MON!!!!!!!!

+ Mobius2525 on December 10th, 2010 at 6:12 am said:

Hmmm.. i need to finish BBC2 before i buy this.

+ norkee on December 10th, 2010 at 6:33 am said:

I can’t wait for this. I took a break from bad company 2 with black ops came out, but I knew i would eventually go back to battlefield!

+ M-Easy on December 10th, 2010 at 6:42 am said:

Hmm for some reason I really don’t like that word “Achievement.” You should change it to secret “trophy” just for balances sake :)

+ Disturbed-Hitman on December 10th, 2010 at 7:29 am said:

blogs.battlefield.ea.com look at battlefield blog before you ask stupid questions

+ Arcadian_Rebel on December 10th, 2010 at 7:43 am said:

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 needs more game modes/variety!

+ KAPADO on December 10th, 2010 at 8:15 am said:

So me not buying blackops this year is paying off , now they need to fully open team chat and add a full team deathmatch they have the COD killer but ea and dice don’t want an amazing game they will settle for really good ,such a shame . I will buy this though .

+ toology01 on December 10th, 2010 at 9:49 am said:

Any thoughts of releasing bad company vietnam as a seperate psn game? I can guarantee you’d sell about five times more than you would just selling as DLC. Look at the success you had with 1943. I bet you this would do better. I probably wont buy it as DLC at this stage in the game but i would buy it in a second if it was a standalone game.

+ tosun01 on December 10th, 2010 at 10:29 am said:

And the secret trophy is…

Achieve the best squad award on Operation Hastings..

Here is the trophy image

+ MONEYISME on December 10th, 2010 at 1:07 pm said:

Will this add to the Battlefield Veteran status? I cant wait! So exited! Im gonna get it on the first day and join The Battle For Hastings!

+ Midgetguy on December 10th, 2010 at 1:42 pm said:

O_O *GASP*

You said secret ACHIEVEMENT?!?!?! What is this foreign achievement of which you speak?! I live in the land of trophies.

+ heat_flamesnsmke on December 21st, 2010 at 10:30 am said:

where is vietnam cant download it yet? wtf!

+ RebelLaw2002 on December 21st, 2010 at 11:55 am said:

Why has Sony not released the Vietnam update?? XBOX got the update this morning!! What is the point of being a Playstation Plus member??

+ HomicideJack on December 21st, 2010 at 1:33 pm said:

Yeah, whats up? Release it! I need to scream out load “Good morning Vietnam!” into my headset.