Far Cry 4

UNCHARTED 3 hits PlayStation Store, Exclusive PSN Avatar Here, 50% off UNCHARTED 2 DLC

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Dec 12, 2010 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

drake looking

Late, late last night, the PlayStation Store published a special update that was chock full of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception content! Below is a rundown of everything that went up. Go grab it NOW – well, if you like the content that is.

UNCHARTED 3: PS3 static theme

We’ve also got an UNCHARTED 3 PS3 Static Theme you can get for FREE – just head over to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Official Game Site and register for updates. Once you’ve registered, you’ll get an e-mail with a PSN voucher code you can redeem for the PS3 Static Theme.

We haven’t forgotten about UNCHARTED 2 yet either – we’ve put together a special sale of ALL UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer DLC bundles which will run for 3 weeks only! Call it a little holiday treat for our multiplayer community.

• PlayStation Heroes Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune MP Pack (skins AND maps)? Boom. 50% off!
  • Siege Expansion Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Sidekick Skins Pack? Boom. Headshot! I mean, 50% off!

UNCHARTED 2: Golden Weapons

A few weeks ago we informally discussed with our community regarding putting up DLC that was previously offered as exclusive pre-order items, such as the Golden Guns. There were many, varied opinions and good points on all sides of the argument. Based on that forum thread, and other conversations elsewhere on the same topic, we’re glad to announce that we’ve made the previously exclusive Golden Guns multiplayer DLC available to everyone on the PSN Store for a mere $.99 $1.99! If you’re outside of the US, be sure to check your local PSN Store for exact pricing in your region.

UNCHARTED 3 logo PSN avatar

Back to UNCHARTED 3 for a minute to close out this blog post… we’ve got a special treat for our community and UNCHARTED fans – below you’ll find a universal PSN voucher code that all our North American fans can redeem to get a limited-time-only UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar, shown above! But act quickly: Once this voucher is tapped out, it’s gone forever.

F3E9-33NJ-JGCQ

We hope you enjoy this veritable cornucopia of UNCHARTED 2 and UNCHARTED 3 goodies on PSN!

PAGE 1 2 3 6

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:45 am said:

1ST AND WHERE ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE NEW PS3 GAME!!!

+ Maverick10 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:45 am said:

Awesome!!!!
great stuff guys thanks so much

+ Kirkpad on December 12th, 2010 at 10:46 am said:

Limited time avatar? Redeeming now!

+ Maverick10 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:46 am said:

@1 I was wondering the same thing LoL

+ remanutd5 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:47 am said:

is this the exclusive reveal ? lol

+ zenitram_27 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:48 am said:

nice.

i got a voucher code for the Nathan Drake avatar in my email and it says it isnt working. Hope you guys can help me out with that.

Arne Meyer's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on December 12th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

Try it again now, and let us know if that worked.

+ remanutd5 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:49 am said:

at 6 , are u using yahoo mail ?

+ Ar4chNova89 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:49 am said:

I haven’t received an email with the UC:3 theme even though I registered to the site 2 hours ago.

And it isn’t in my junk mail.

+ invalidid on December 12th, 2010 at 10:50 am said:

Same here on email for theme..nothing yet

+ Stalker666_ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:51 am said:

already have it, bought the new kickass Drake avatar as well

+ NEStendo on December 12th, 2010 at 10:52 am said:

Hey, anyone that missed this code, you can have mine. It gets the same avatar. Use it well.

ANAK-R6N9-5F56

+ Karsghul on December 12th, 2010 at 10:52 am said:

I got the code for the avatar but it doesn’t work!

I also registered for the email on the website 2 hours ago and still waiting for the email.

Very disappointed… :(

Arne Meyer's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on December 12th, 2010 at 10:59 am said:

Can you try this again now please and let us know how you do?

+ Morac_ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:53 am said:

Well at least the logo icon works. The Avatar code emailed to me didn’t work and I’ve yet to receive the theme code for registering.

Arne Meyer's Avatar

+ Sid Shuman on December 12th, 2010 at 10:58 am said:

Can you try your email code again quick and let us know if it works now? Sometimes there’s a bit of a lag in redemption activation.

+ Kirkpad on December 12th, 2010 at 10:54 am said:

$1.99 in PSN Canada store? *sad face*

+ Dice_for_Death_ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:54 am said:

Awesome news. Looking forward to scoring the platinum for this Uncharted, as well.

+ zenitram_27 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:55 am said:

@ 7
yup.

@11
thats the same code i got

+ Ed243 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:55 am said:

Love my avatar its freakin hot

+ AZ929 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:55 am said:

Question: Is that the avatar that people would’ve gotten had the voucher in the emails sent out earlier worked?

Anyway, thanks for all of this!

+ Morac_ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:55 am said:

The ANAK-R6N9-5F56 code doesn’t work, that’s the code that got emailed out to everyone to get the Avatar.

You’re supposed to get another code to get the theme for free by registering at unchartedthegame.com, but I didn’t get any code for registering.

+ LUGIEZ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

Thanks psn!

+ BigBoss712 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

Keep the goodies coming :) I guess i will play some more U2 MP.

+ AZ929 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

@ 19, Neither did a lot of people, as well as myself.

I’m sure the email will come eventually though considering it’s not just one person with the problem.

+ fatiga_cronica on December 12th, 2010 at 10:57 am said:

I received the email a few hours ago but I can’t redeem the code ’cause the system says it’s no longer valid!!!!! I’m so frustrated!

+ Butters360 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:58 am said:

Amazeballs. The PlayStation Store looks so beautiful today with the Wallpaper as the background. The Dynamic Theme is probably the best one yet on the Store.

+ Kirkpad on December 12th, 2010 at 10:58 am said:

Haha, I got the same code as the people above in their emails. At least I got the one from this post!

+ MLZ911 on December 12th, 2010 at 10:58 am said:

Sweet thanks!

+ EddyC__ on December 12th, 2010 at 10:59 am said:

I got the same code as Comment 19

I wonder if they’ll re send Avatar codes

shame it isn’t working

+ AmazonAgent on December 12th, 2010 at 11:00 am said:

Hey all this stuff is great thank you BUT it’s said above that the gold guns in the US store would be $.99 but I’m looking at it right now and it says it’s $1.99…what’s up with that?

+ poodude on December 12th, 2010 at 11:00 am said:

Umm, I went to go register on your site and it told me my e-mail was already registered.

+ dman82694 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:02 am said:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW we gotta wit till next november? Dang Dx

+ shazbot-finubus on December 12th, 2010 at 11:02 am said:

Thanks, I love free stuff!

I’m quite partial to my current avatar but perhaps in the weeks leading up to UNCHARTED 3′s release I’ll use the one I got from here.

+ NEStendo on December 12th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

@16, 19 – Weird, I just tried entering it on the PSN, and it went through, gave me the option to download the avatar… didn’t take it, though.

Huh. Interesting.

+ Enalor on December 12th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

Golden Guns for $2? Thanks a bunch Naughty Dog!!

+ dronde on December 12th, 2010 at 11:04 am said:

SO I can’t enter my birth date because you guys decide to skip April. Thank you for not considering people that was born on APRIL

+ jacob-813 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:05 am said:

I got that email also, it wasn’t working, then I tried at 10:01 and it worked. But I still haven’t gotten my theme yet. Thx in advance

+ julianro on December 12th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

done with the universal coda guys, thks!!!!!

+ fusionhunter on December 12th, 2010 at 11:06 am said:

America only

+ jrivera0108 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:07 am said:

Sweet! Downloaded the logo avatar and I’ll dl the dynamic theme to replace the UC2 dynamic theme I’ve had up forever…Thx!

+ NahDoot on December 12th, 2010 at 11:08 am said:

Are we gonna get a LAN patch for Uncharted 2? Will there be LAN support for Uncharted 3?

+ Flyers108 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:09 am said:

Thanks, Naughty Dog. This is awesome. So much hype for the game so early though. At least I think so. You haven’t let me down yet so I trust you guys :)

+ zenitram_27 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:11 am said:

the email code works now but it is the same avatar featured above. the uncharted logo

+ Karsghul on December 12th, 2010 at 11:11 am said:

So i tried the F3E9 one given here and it works. but the code i was mailed still doesn’t. it now links me to the U3 avatar i downloaded already but when i hit continue It says something about the code not being correct or is no longer valid.

+ BH-mike on December 12th, 2010 at 11:13 am said:

Arne??? 1.99 for the Guns in Canada!?? WHY the double price? Our exchange rate is about the same – AND – all other items from every company is at par on the PSN. !??

+ DwightSchrute12 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:13 am said:

First off, this Avatar code works and the email one doesnt/ But they are the same, so just use this one.

Second, it says the golden guns are .99 in the US store but I’m looking at it right now and see 1.99. Which is it?

+ Kirkpad on December 12th, 2010 at 11:16 am said:

@44, You from Canada, cause that’s what it says to us.

+ mariosmaker on December 12th, 2010 at 11:17 am said:

Huh, Playstation seems to be on a losing streak with email voucher codes. I got the same code as above and it didn’t work. Two days ago I got a code for the LBP 2 Beta (and it didn’t work). Luckily someone discovered the secret (LBP 2) and I’m in the BETA (Super Psyched btw), I tried the same technique with this [UC3] code and no such luck… :(

+ Morac_ on December 12th, 2010 at 11:17 am said:

@Sid Shuman The emailed code works now (kind of as it gives an error when I actually try to download), but it’s the same thing as the code you just posted in the blog. So either code will get you the same thing (logo avatar).

+ Zezzler on December 12th, 2010 at 11:18 am said:

NOOOO! I was playing some Uncharted 2 through the single player campaign again, and then BOOM! Yellow Light of Death. it just happened. it suck. a lot.

+ Shadowtroop3 on December 12th, 2010 at 11:21 am said:

it says the gold pack is $2 on the store

+ SPOPS on December 12th, 2010 at 11:22 am said:

Ya my email code did not work, but this one did. Also, registered on the site and still have not gotten my code for the theme.

PAGE 1 2 3 6