PS4-Infamous

UNCHARTED 3 hits PlayStation Store, Exclusive PSN Avatar Here, 50% off UNCHARTED 2 DLC

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Dec 12, 2010 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

drake looking

Late, late last night, the PlayStation Store published a special update that was chock full of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception content! Below is a rundown of everything that went up. Go grab it NOW – well, if you like the content that is.

UNCHARTED 3: PS3 static theme

We’ve also got an UNCHARTED 3 PS3 Static Theme you can get for FREE – just head over to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Official Game Site and register for updates. Once you’ve registered, you’ll get an e-mail with a PSN voucher code you can redeem for the PS3 Static Theme.

We haven’t forgotten about UNCHARTED 2 yet either – we’ve put together a special sale of ALL UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer DLC bundles which will run for 3 weeks only! Call it a little holiday treat for our multiplayer community.

• PlayStation Heroes Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune MP Pack (skins AND maps)? Boom. 50% off!
  • Siege Expansion Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Sidekick Skins Pack? Boom. Headshot! I mean, 50% off!

UNCHARTED 2: Golden Weapons

A few weeks ago we informally discussed with our community regarding putting up DLC that was previously offered as exclusive pre-order items, such as the Golden Guns. There were many, varied opinions and good points on all sides of the argument. Based on that forum thread, and other conversations elsewhere on the same topic, we’re glad to announce that we’ve made the previously exclusive Golden Guns multiplayer DLC available to everyone on the PSN Store for a mere $.99 $1.99! If you’re outside of the US, be sure to check your local PSN Store for exact pricing in your region.

UNCHARTED 3 logo PSN avatar

Back to UNCHARTED 3 for a minute to close out this blog post… we’ve got a special treat for our community and UNCHARTED fans – below you’ll find a universal PSN voucher code that all our North American fans can redeem to get a limited-time-only UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar, shown above! But act quickly: Once this voucher is tapped out, it’s gone forever.

F3E9-33NJ-JGCQ

We hope you enjoy this veritable cornucopia of UNCHARTED 2 and UNCHARTED 3 goodies on PSN!

+ Tomm4118 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:27 pm said:

Dear Naughty Dog
Don’t you think it would be awesomely mindblowing Epic if that- uh “Plane Crash Scene” were the opening Real Time Active- Cinematic “TUTORIAL” to start off the game?(Hint Hint ;)
Huuuuhhhh….. Geeee! What a Great idea Tom! Let’s make it Happen! Now! and give the fans(everyone) a reason so they cant wait to play it!
- Just at thought ;D

+ DazeOfWar on December 12th, 2010 at 12:28 pm said:

November is so far away. Looks like I’m going to pick up Uncharted 1 & 2 again to tide me over.

+ Gigidy17 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:35 pm said:

im having trouble registering on that site from my playstation. it will not allow me to go to the register page. like it will not even allow me to sign in to my email account at yahoo.. i know i should be using a PC. but i figured hey i should be able to do this on my playstation since it is 1 of your first party sites, and since the “Playstation Only Does Everything”

+ I____MIGUEL____I on December 12th, 2010 at 12:36 pm said:

It says that the golden guns are 99 cents but when I go to the PS store they charge me 1.99…. Whats up with that?

+ MoneyMaker110 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:39 pm said:

i got three weeks right? i’ll wait till the next store update to get the maps and skins. got the voucher email and used it before i checked here again and it finally worked.

+ BiezulbubBill69 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:40 pm said:

Sony always wins baby!!!!!!

+ vr6GOLFr32 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:46 pm said:

Naughty Dog, you have my respect. You guys truly are one of the greatest gaming studios out there and you know how to deliver. Thank you for these new goodies and I cannot wait for monday to see the gameplay reveal of UC3!

I’m currently working on getting my very first platinum with UC2!

+ kenny-1995 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:50 pm said:

My code doesn’t work too, i tried 5 times today.

+ AgeCaves on December 12th, 2010 at 12:54 pm said:

The Golden Guns on the US PSN store cost $1.99, not $0.99.

+ oFelipeNFo on December 12th, 2010 at 12:54 pm said:

Why is the Golden Guns pack priced at 1,99 at US PSN?

+ footballrule on December 12th, 2010 at 12:55 pm said:

Naughty Dog is the best! The one received in the e-mail worked for me, but now it is all used up. This is the kast code guys, use it!

+ ESIASON7 on December 12th, 2010 at 12:55 pm said:

The avatar is Awesome cant wait to play this game next year. Great Job Naughty Dog1 you guys are of the reasons why i love PlayStation.

+ AiKaoriHime on December 12th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

I’m in Texas and the Golden Guns were $1.99. :(

+ dandy4ever on December 12th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

Can’t get my U3 theme. Registered on the site, no reply yet. 4 hours passed.

+ AiKaoriHime on December 12th, 2010 at 12:58 pm said:

Thanks though, I’ve always regretted not being able to pre-order such an amazing game. :D

+ spideyal on December 12th, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

I got a code for the avatar too and it seemed to just give me the Uncharted 3 Logo Avatar (which was magically already set to my Avatar), but I decided to go and buy the most awesome Nathan Drake avatar ever.

+ dandy4ever on December 12th, 2010 at 1:00 pm said:

The golden guns 1.99$ still!!! :(

+ trev456 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:02 pm said:

Yes! I’ve been waiting for a sale on the DLC!

+ JoshyBoy98311 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:05 pm said:

Why are the golden guns 1.99 not .99 like you guys said? I live in the US with a US account. I am planning on picking everything next tuesday when I get Marvel Pinball and the Force Unleashed 2 add on comes out. =D Thank you for the price cut Naughty.

+ deibu77 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:07 pm said:

I can’t complain about Uncharted 3, but is this really Sony’s big 12/12/10 announcement, even though Entertainment Weekly reported this and we even got a teaser trailer on the 10th, then a full trailer on the 11th?

Where is Starhawk???

+ Rene_Led on December 12th, 2010 at 1:08 pm said:

Well the email code is the same avatar icon as given above :)

+ Rene_Led on December 12th, 2010 at 1:10 pm said:

PS It says the golden guns are $.99 but it is shown as $1.99 on the PStore? what gives?

+ Stoffinator on December 12th, 2010 at 1:11 pm said:

I’ve checked a few times and I never get the email from the site. Sony seems to be having problems with it. LBP 2 beta code didn’t work, the avatar code for U3 doesn’t work.

+ MrBeatdown on December 12th, 2010 at 1:19 pm said:

How about an extra 25% off for Plus subscribers?

+ HappyNSplendid on December 12th, 2010 at 1:22 pm said:

I have a question where i have to submit the code?

+ BlindMango on December 12th, 2010 at 1:25 pm said:

so is that “save the date” thing that was supposed to be unveiled today Uncharted 3? or has it yet to be announced?

+ Ed243 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:26 pm said:

I still didn’t get an email code from the site what gives?

+ LHD6 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:27 pm said:

Hey, what gives? It says that the golden guns are $1.99 on the US account!!! Are they going to change it to $0.99? I would have bought the golden guns in a heartbeat if they were $0.99, but now that they are actually $1.99 I am not going to get it.

+ digitalman123 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:31 pm said:

Sweetness!
@1: Same.

+ Noiraven on December 12th, 2010 at 1:32 pm said:

I haven’t received a code for my free theme. And I signed up for updates hours ago. Will it take a few days or something to get?

+ Justp94 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:33 pm said:

No one seems to be getting an E-Mail for that “Static PS3 Theme”…. What’s going on????

+ Gogo_ZvC on December 12th, 2010 at 1:38 pm said:

@Just

Servers getting railed right now is my guess, don’t worry we’ll get it soon enough :)

Also is the email code we got to download the UC3 avatar the same as this code for downloading the same avatar?

Either way badass and thank you!

+ FANGAM3R on December 12th, 2010 at 1:42 pm said:

wow!!! its look awesome

+ jmehatesyou on December 12th, 2010 at 1:44 pm said:

Yet another person here who went to the US Store to buy the gold guns for $0.99, but they are showing as $1.99.

Also, the Heroes Pack seems to be at full price?

+ angelspawn77 on December 12th, 2010 at 1:52 pm said:

Thanks guys! Just bought the dynamic theme and registered as well, hope you guys don’t keep us without new info for long!

+ ShadowXD on December 12th, 2010 at 1:53 pm said:

How do you get the other avatar, with Drake on it?

+ Noiraven on December 12th, 2010 at 1:53 pm said:

@ShadowXD
You have to buy that one.

+ ShadowXD on December 12th, 2010 at 1:56 pm said:

:( For how much? and the dynamic theme? I hoping it would be free.

+ Noiraven on December 12th, 2010 at 1:57 pm said:

@ShadowXD
49 cents.

+ Noiraven on December 12th, 2010 at 1:57 pm said:

@ShadowXD
Theme is 2.99 I believe.

+ ShadowXD on December 12th, 2010 at 2:00 pm said:

@Noiraven
Thanks, anything else that’s free?

+ Jagun on December 12th, 2010 at 2:02 pm said:

how much of this stuff is free?

+ Noiraven on December 12th, 2010 at 2:02 pm said:

@ShadowXD
The static theme is free, if you register for updates on the official U3 website.

+ GTAce on December 12th, 2010 at 2:05 pm said:

Registered myself on the page but haven’t got any code for the theme so far. By the way, the game looks amazing, Uncharted is by far my favorite new franchise from this gen, thank you Naughty Gods. 8)

+ Arcadian_Rebel on December 12th, 2010 at 2:06 pm said:

Thanks for this awesome content, Naughty Dog and Sony!

+ Gogo_ZvC on December 12th, 2010 at 2:10 pm said:

Man only thing I’m worried about if I buy the packs, is that PlayStation Plus will offer them for free sometime soon down the road.

I’m probably just going to pick up the Siege and MP packs.

+ JLP_M on December 12th, 2010 at 2:11 pm said:

I hope theres going to be a Collectors edition!

+ texas_ride on December 12th, 2010 at 2:14 pm said:

tight thanks

+ angelspawn77 on December 12th, 2010 at 2:16 pm said:

So do we get the theme immediately after registering or do we have to wait some time? as in a few hours or even days?

+ krae_man on December 12th, 2010 at 2:17 pm said:

So when is this big reveal the day after the VGA’s coming?