PS4 - Transistor

UNCHARTED 3 hits PlayStation Store, Exclusive PSN Avatar Here, 50% off UNCHARTED 2 DLC

Arne Meyer's Avatar + Posted by Arne Meyer on Dec 12, 2010 // Community Strategist, Naughty Dog

Like UNCHARTED

drake looking

Late, late last night, the PlayStation Store published a special update that was chock full of UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception content! Below is a rundown of everything that went up. Go grab it NOW – well, if you like the content that is.

UNCHARTED 3: PS3 static theme

We’ve also got an UNCHARTED 3 PS3 Static Theme you can get for FREE – just head over to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception Official Game Site and register for updates. Once you’ve registered, you’ll get an e-mail with a PSN voucher code you can redeem for the PS3 Static Theme.

We haven’t forgotten about UNCHARTED 2 yet either – we’ve put together a special sale of ALL UNCHARTED 2 multiplayer DLC bundles which will run for 3 weeks only! Call it a little holiday treat for our multiplayer community.

• PlayStation Heroes Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune MP Pack (skins AND maps)? Boom. 50% off!
  • Siege Expansion Pack? Boom. 50% off!
  • UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves Sidekick Skins Pack? Boom. Headshot! I mean, 50% off!

UNCHARTED 2: Golden Weapons

A few weeks ago we informally discussed with our community regarding putting up DLC that was previously offered as exclusive pre-order items, such as the Golden Guns. There were many, varied opinions and good points on all sides of the argument. Based on that forum thread, and other conversations elsewhere on the same topic, we’re glad to announce that we’ve made the previously exclusive Golden Guns multiplayer DLC available to everyone on the PSN Store for a mere $.99 $1.99! If you’re outside of the US, be sure to check your local PSN Store for exact pricing in your region.

UNCHARTED 3 logo PSN avatar

Back to UNCHARTED 3 for a minute to close out this blog post… we’ve got a special treat for our community and UNCHARTED fans – below you’ll find a universal PSN voucher code that all our North American fans can redeem to get a limited-time-only UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception logo PSN Avatar, shown above! But act quickly: Once this voucher is tapped out, it’s gone forever.

F3E9-33NJ-JGCQ

We hope you enjoy this veritable cornucopia of UNCHARTED 2 and UNCHARTED 3 goodies on PSN!

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ Noiraven on December 13th, 2010 at 1:59 pm said:

The EU avatar and theme code will NOT work for the US store. You have to have a EU account. And some of us don’t want to have to make a new account just to get a code for the theme and avatar. We should have gotten an E-mail from the website for registering on the US Uncharted website, yet we haven’t.

+ OCDog45 on December 13th, 2010 at 2:05 pm said:

I want that dynamic theme.

+ NJLurch87 on December 13th, 2010 at 2:35 pm said:

there is a problem with the dynamic theme. it does not completely cover the top of screen. what i am saying is top of theme does not fully fill screen and leaves a black space. the smoke however does fully reach the top which makes no sense. i do not know if you can fix this but i thought you should know.

+ Noiraven on December 13th, 2010 at 3:07 pm said:

@NJLurch87

That’s odd because I own the dynamic theme and fills the screen just fine. I heard the static theme was of bad quality and didn’t fully fill the screen from the EU version of it but, never heard the dynamic theme not filling the screen.

+ Noiraven on December 13th, 2010 at 3:12 pm said:

My bad, “HAD” bad quality.

+ Killa4Hire on December 13th, 2010 at 4:05 pm said:

i guess i was late for the party. signed up but nothing arrive on my inbox :(

+ Noiraven on December 13th, 2010 at 4:34 pm said:

@Killa4hire

Yeah, it seems to be happening to everyone who signed up. And still is. The day is almost over and still no e-mail… Maybe tomorrow?

+ BallinOutTheBox on December 13th, 2010 at 5:38 pm said:

Thank You very much Naughty Dog and Sony for the content and sale. Can’t wait to play Drake’s Deception, I know it will be amazing.

Wayne
New Orleans, Louisiana

+ Zilas on December 13th, 2010 at 6:08 pm said:

Just got an email with a code to download the Uncharted 3 Theme but the theme is messed up. The actual background image looks like a thumbnail stretched to fit the screen. Its all pixelated, blurry and does not match the preview image.

+ Rackeyblader on December 13th, 2010 at 6:45 pm said:

OKAY SERIOUSLY, WAS THIS THE BIG PS3 REVEAL OR WAS IT SOMETHING ELSE?

+ erick_34 on December 13th, 2010 at 7:12 pm said:

YEssssssssssssssssss i love Naughty Dog i recibed the code for the theme yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

+ erick_34 on December 13th, 2010 at 7:15 pm said:

Im user of PSN US and i recibed the code for the theme yes i love Naughty Dog and sonyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) thx you…

+ frogdude22 on December 13th, 2010 at 7:17 pm said:

Thanks ND for Uncharted, Jak and Daxter and Crash :)

+ erick_34 on December 13th, 2010 at 7:44 pm said:

259 that is true but the importan here is we have the email with the code

+ erick_34 on December 13th, 2010 at 7:47 pm said:

#259 that is true but the important here is we recibed the email for the code for the static theme

+ estoc1 on December 14th, 2010 at 1:02 am said:

Who cares, Uncharted series are balls anyways….overrated butthole 3D crap…

+ Bladesofgold on December 14th, 2010 at 7:00 am said:

Got the code for the static theme but its already available under the Uncharted 3 stuff in the store.

+ funky150 on December 14th, 2010 at 8:00 am said:

YAY GOT MY STATIC THEME

+ bravo1105 on December 14th, 2010 at 10:00 am said:

I just used this voucher code for the STATIC THEME @ Dec 14, 2010 10:00 PST and it worked just fine …93N6-BHNA-9QC5

+ frkgamer23 on December 14th, 2010 at 7:50 pm said:

I try to register on the site for updates but when I do it says email invalid. I don’t know what the problem is and I it’s spelled correctly. Anyone help?

+ frkgamer23 on December 14th, 2010 at 7:58 pm said:

@269 I used your code and it worked but the background isn’t displaying properly. I changed the background though to the wallpaper that is on the ps store. It’s the same background and I now have the icons to go with it so thanks for posting that.

+ famguy123-321 on December 14th, 2010 at 9:18 pm said:

when is this game supposed to come out?

+ Regor91 on December 15th, 2010 at 12:03 pm said:

So it’s a static theme? I bought the dynamic one the second I saw it (before checking my e-mail saying I could get a free theme). I about facepalmed, but if it’s static then I don’t feel like I wasted money. But like the people before me, I didn’t get a code either. :P

+ MayhemKiller30 on December 18th, 2010 at 4:28 pm said:

Nice, this is so cool! I diden’t notice this before now, so I’m got to hurrey it up to get one of these! Because I’m a huge fan! ;)

+ darrion11 on December 31st, 2010 at 5:58 pm said:

How do you get the beta for Uncharted 3 because my cousin said he is waiting for it and he didn’t tell me how to get it.

PAGE 1 4 5 6