Horizon Zero Dawn

Dec 15

Tons of Additions to the PlayStation Home Mall + Novus Prime Additions & Version 1.41 Update

Locust_Star's Avatar Posted by Locust_Star on Dec 15, 2010 // PlayStation Home Community Manager

Early this morning, PlayStation Home received yet another update to its core client. Available now, the 1.41 update includes many improvements that were requested by our community after the massive 1.4 release last month. Patch notes can be found HERE along with instructions on How to Update to Version 1.41.

Novus Prime, the recently released space combat game exclusive to PlayStation Home, also receives an update this week. Pilots who have earned the rank of Airman or Captain will receive pilot jacket rewards upon reporting for duty on Thursday, December 16th. Earth Fleet is also proud to announce the new Mini-Mech companion (there’s no longer any need to walk alone!).

Home: Novus Prime

Sodium celebrates its one year anniversary with a special sale and new rewards. Watch this video to learn more.

Konami is throwing their first event this weekend, and you are invited! Check out the Konami Penthouse in PlayStation Home this weekend for a Soccer-themed party. Wear your Konami gear and earn more points. The more Konami Soccer items you wear, the more points you get!

Home: Konami 2 Home: Konami 1

This Thursday, December 16th, the PlayStation Home Mall will receive an enormous update. Just in time for the peak of the holiday season, our friends over at Doublesix Games will release some hilarious Burn Zombie Burn costumes.

Home: BZB2 Home: BZB1

Speaking of the holiday items, Codename releases some festive tops for the guys and the gals as well as a White Christmas mini-game. And check out this ridiculously awesome “Santa on a Reindeer” costume from Codeglue!

Home: Codeglue

Also available this week from the PlayStation Home Mall: New Ghostbusters and “Mad Scientist” furniture items (these can be found in the LOOT store), a musical “Ballerina Box” for your personal spaces, and nDreams’ epic “Bling Reaper” costume (also pictured below).

Home: nDreams

Those of you who pick up the full PlayStation Network game, Tales From Space: About A Blob, when it releases next year, will be able to unlock special rewards in PlayStation Home by successfully completing select levels in the game. See the below for a sneak peek of some of these exclusive rewards.

Home: About A Blob 1 Home: About A Blob

The PlayStation Home Community Theater receives another update this week, with episode 7 of Replay with Doc: CastOffs, now playing in-world (in this episode Doc interviews War Princess from the Tester 2). Also airing this week in the PlayStation Home Theater is a full episode of Buso Renkin, the popular anime show from Viz Media. Be sure to log in to PlayStation Home this week to watch these awesome videos and pick up rewards (including the new Tester 2 “Game Over” shirt, available from the Tester 2 Theater, and the PlayStation Home 2-Year Anniversary shirt, available in the Community Theater).

Home: Anniversary 2 Home: Anniversary 1

On that note, we want to invite all of you out to a live event in the PlayStation Home Theater with the finalists from The Tester 2 on Monday, December 20th between the hours of 6:00pm and 8:00pm PST (9:00pm and 11:00pm EST). Chat with the finalists of the latest season of The Tester and hear about their experiences firsthand, only at this exclusive PlayStation Home event.

Finally, I want to remind you all that the holiday celebrations continue in the mega-popular Winter Wonderland space, now accessible via PlayStation Home’s Navigator. Be sure to visit the Winter Wonderland daily between now and December 25th for new games, quests, and rewards.

See you in Home!

PAGE 1 2

+ ItoKimmons on December 15th, 2010 at 1:02 pm said:

Not sure if you or Mass Media is aware of a problem I’ve been having at my Darla’s Den. After finishing the cannon game in the plaza, I tried the one in my Den. I had already beat the one in my Den, but it started me out on level 3. After clearing level 3, I got the level 3 prize from the Wet N Wild game at Midway 2. After I cleared level 5 of Wet N Wild at Midway 2, I tried the cannon again and it booted me out an said it was unavailable. Also, my friends can’t play the bell rigner game. I’m able to but they get placed in queue even when NO ONE is playing.

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on December 15th, 2010 at 2:56 pm said:

Yes, we are aware. Updates to the Midway space that will address these issues are coming shortly.

+ BigRon3400 on December 15th, 2010 at 1:03 pm said:

Screw the trophy room.

+ King0fHearts2007 on December 15th, 2010 at 1:05 pm said:

I still have a large number of items that are not showing up will this be fixed soon?

We are still looking for The Hall of Fame, TV’s, radios/MP3

+ MAN-OF-PEACE on December 15th, 2010 at 1:09 pm said:

wheres the original santa outfit Q_Q
Dont get me wrong the new one looks cool but I wanted to dress up as santa but with evil wings and horns.
The bling reaper looks ehh ok I prefer the floating cloak better.
I am really happy that home has made it for 2 years of
PURE EPIC-NESS just gets better.
2010 is the evolution of home starting with sodium, pool tables and darts game, and Midway & Midway 2, poker table, and lest we forget the novus prime game. To me the most impressive thing about home is the outfits and cloths from star wars and the goth updates. Thumbs up go for HOME. keep up the good work!!!!

+ XxadrammelechXx on December 15th, 2010 at 1:14 pm said:

swett content this week guys. Great job LS and staff again this wek more sweet items for me 2 buy :D i REALLY like the blinged out reaper LS ahaha thats sweet dude. ntohing but thanks again guys again Great job. have a happy holidays from us the commmunity to you the staff. u guys blew me away with central plaza O_O

+ retro25 on December 15th, 2010 at 1:29 pm said:

YAY!!! Happy 2nd Anniversary PS Home and a year anniversary to Sodium one, I’m having a good time at PS Home keep it up. Now let’s PARTY WOOOOHOOO!!!

+ KoalaAteYoBaby on December 15th, 2010 at 1:31 pm said:

I’m sick of hearing about the trophy room on forums and this blog. No one’s going to make it, so drop it.

+ oFelipeNFo on December 15th, 2010 at 1:31 pm said:

@Locust_Star I’m having a little problem in the Storage for redecorating the personal space. When i put the itens i want in the Storage they come back as NEW when i turn off my PS3.
Can you look into this? It’s really annoying…

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on December 15th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

Sorry to hear about this. I will alert the devs.

+ megamixer on December 15th, 2010 at 1:44 pm said:

Another patch so soon?! That’s amazing! And this one has some good fixes to boot! Keep ’em coming guys!

P.S. How about creating a permenant global space? Please!

+ jedidurb on December 15th, 2010 at 1:47 pm said:

about the new ghostbusters stuff. What if we already have the ghostbusters apt do we get that stuff for free?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on December 15th, 2010 at 3:00 pm said:

Sorry but these items must be purchased.

+ DCS-Tekken on December 15th, 2010 at 1:49 pm said:

Attn: Locust
Tester 2 T-Shirts are Broken it seems. We get one Male Shirt of Big Fazeek Only…

The Female Version of Big Fazeek is not given at all.

And the Male and female shirt of War Princess is not Given at all.

There should be 4 shirts total at Tester 2 now. But we only are getting 1 of the 4 then.

Is this going to be fixed today or tomarrow?

Locust_Star's Avatar

+ Locust_Star on December 15th, 2010 at 3:02 pm said:

Hi DCS,

We are looking into this now. Thanks for alerting us.

+ Y2David on December 15th, 2010 at 1:53 pm said:

kewl update..alot ppl been asking bout new and old xmas items, just glad we be able to purchase them this week at the mall

+ that-acmilan-guy on December 15th, 2010 at 1:53 pm said:

Ever since 1.4, there is some sort of sheen over the glass frames makes it difficult to see the pictures. I am using the black frame.

+ UltraRazpacho on December 15th, 2010 at 2:15 pm said:

I still don’t see why I should bother with PS Home. I mean what is there to really do?

BTW, I think PS Home should have trophies. Goto Central Plaza, get a bronze trophy. You could always add trophies when new stuff comes out that goes with those things. Like you add a new area and if you go there you get a trophy. Would be a nice thing to have and would be really cool. I can already think of hundreds of trophies.

+ x-cult on December 15th, 2010 at 2:23 pm said:

Great, more updates to Sony’s bland, buggy dollhouse. Please end the home project, it’s embarrassing to those of us who are trying to support our purchase of a ps3 vs. a 360.

+ MetalGearCrysis on December 15th, 2010 at 2:38 pm said:

Comments #1 and #8 are all that matter.

PAGE 1 2