Destiny The Taken King

Dec 16

Your PSN Questions—Answered

Susan Panico's Avatar Posted by Susan Panico on Dec 16, 2010 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Network

It’s been a busy few weeks on the PlayStation Network with several big announcements and new apps launching. In the month of November alone, we announced the launch of the NHL GameCenter Live application, the availability of Hulu Plus outside of PlayStation Plus, the VUDU app on PSN, and BBC America programming in the PlayStation Store. We’ve also shared a new episode of The Tester 2 each week and just last week we announced a number of new games on PlayStation Home, as we marked the 2-year anniversary of the platform. And, in addition to the PSN updates we’ve shared, there have also been a number of new updates for PlayStation Plus subscribers and new features in the PlayStation Rewards program.

playstation network logo

There’s no doubt that PSN is in the midst of tremendous growth as we continue to expand our entertainment offering. We recently surpassed 60 million registered accounts worldwide – an increase of 53% in North America in just the last year – and we continue to see our users soak up the new entertainment content offerings. In fact, movies and TV series purchased on the PlayStation Network video delivery service increased 42% compared to a year ago and we’re seeing that our users are quite engaged, with well over 70% using PSN weekly.

It’s been busy and we’re certainly excited about how far we’ve come in a short time, but the busyness has also kept me away from addressing some of your questions and there have been some great ones. I wanted to take some time before we ended the year to look back at previous posts and address some of questions that you have. I’ve also cleared my schedule this afternoon to answer any further questions you might have on PSN and about some of our new services and partners, so drop your questions in the below comments and I’ll do my best to address them.

We’re lucky to have such loyal users. Thanks for continuing to come back and please keep on sending us your questions, thoughts and suggestions. They are important and we are listening!

PlayStation Plus

Q: Field Runners was in the July 6 and the upcoming December 14 publish. Will content continue to be recycled? – ExPresident (December 1, 2010 post)

A: PlayStation Plus has circulated a lot of great content since the service was launched in June and based on what we think our users want, we’ll look to bring back some of those popular items. This will not affect our goals to bring new experiences and discount options to PlayStation Plus subscribers.

Q: Are there any plans to add a digital rental service to PlayStation Plus? – JacobeAbam (December 1, 2010 post)

A: While we don’t have any news to announce around a digital rental service for PlayStation Plus, our goal is to include a full game trial each month when possible, which allows gamers to try out PS3 titles for up to one full hour. Recently, we’ve launched full game trials for Red Faction Guerrilla, Warhawk, inFamous, God of War I, ll and Prototype, and we’re looking forward to upcoming releases, like Borderlands. And, don’t forget your PlayStation Plus includes access to PSP minis and PSone games as part of your subscription.

Q: Europe received the Fallout 3 DLC and Sam & Max season for free when we receive older titles. When can we expect newer discounted or free content? – Vengeance88 (October 20, 2010 post)

A: Content for PlayStation Plus subscribers differ for each region and that is dependant on a lot of different variables that aren’t always determined by us. Sometimes it’s our publishers that make decisions on how many or where to share certain content and sometimes it’s simply a case of where it makes the most sense for a particular game or feature. Having said that, we’re always looking for ways to extend the content we offer across different regions and hopefully you’ve seen that in some of the recent content that we’ve released, like the December 14th publish that included the upcoming featured download of the Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse season.

Q: When does the free three month promotion end for PlayStation Plus? – eatthemall (PS+ FAQ post)

A: The promotion that currently adds three months to your 12-month subscription is ongoing and users who subscribe to the promotion will now get 15 months of PlayStation Plus for the 12-month cost. If you’re not yet a subscriber, what other promotional offers would help you make the decision to subscribe?

Q: Can we have a progress update on cross game chat and any other features that will be available for PlayStation Plus subscribers? – xKOROSHIYAx (PS+ FAQ post)

A: I don’t have any progress updates to share at this time, but I can tell you that we’re listening to the things you want and whether or not we can release them now, we take all of the features you’ve been asking for seriously.

PlayStation Rewards

Q: When will the PlayStation Rewards program be available to Canada? – Chowbacca (October 27, 2010)

A: The PlayStation Rewards program is currently in beta and only available to GAP members and PlayStation Plus subscribers (who have opted into marketing emails as of October 24). If everything goes well during the beta period, our plan is to extend the offering to Canada in Spring 2011.

Q: Will the PlayStation Rewards program be available in Europe? – Coheno (October 27, 2010)

A: The other regions have shown interest, but we haven’t announced any plans to expand in Europe at this time.

Q: Why do trophy counts not affect the PlayStation Rewards program? I think trophy level should determine a gamer’s status in the program. – Mirauder (October 27, 2010)

A: The PlayStation Rewards program is still currently in beta and will remain an evolving program post-launch. Currently, we have incorporated the use of trophies into the Quest system announced earlier this week. Quests tie into more than just games, giving PlayStation Rewards members opportunities to gain progress from all aspects of the PlayStation Network, such as PlayStation Home, original programming and more.

Q: How long is the beta period for the PlayStation Rewards program? – LightAce (October 27, 2010)

A: We are expecting PlayStation Rewards to come out of beta in April 2011.

Q: Will the PlayStation Reward levels be based on games we beat from this date? Or will it include the games/trophies we have already beaten/earned on PS3? – cdsly16 (October 27, 2010)

A: The PlayStation Rewards program is not retroactive. It will take into account all the new games that you have played since the launch of the program.

Q: Correct me if I’m wrong, but wouldn’t Hulu, VUDU, Netflix, and the Store all be competing for purchases of the same content on each and every PS3? – JBracin70 (November 16, 2010)

A: Actually, no. There are quite a few differences in terms of the type of content provided across the different services, the window of availability of content, and the payment options, etc. The bottom line is that we’re extending our content offering with a choice of partners to bring you the entertainment experience you want.

Q: Isn’t this video service cannibalizing on Sony’s current PSN video service? – Neil (November 16, 2010)

A: No, actually all of the different options haven’t cannibalized the PSN video delivery service, as proven by the 42% year-over-year growth. The PSN wallet and the compatibility with the PSN cards on PlayStation Store purchases have proven to be a great solution of convenience that complements our other content offerings.

Hulu Plus

Q: When will the service be available to Canadians? – Jeanse27 (November 4, 2010)

A: At this point, we don’t have any news to share on the exact timing for bringing Hulu Plus to Canada, but I can tell you that we’re exploring ways to bring our Canadian friends more of the content we’ve released in the US. However, it does bear mentioning that these plans are also contingent on Hulu Plus and when they extend their services to Canada.

Q: Any chance we can get Move support for both the Netflix and Hulu Plus app down the road? – Philaroni (November 4, 2010)

A: While you can use the Move controllers to navigate through the XMB, we don’t have anything to announce today for full support of Netflix or Hulu Plus. VUDU has announced that they will support PlayStation Move motion control with their new UI, VUDU 2.0, which will automatically update to your PS3 sometime this month.

Q: Do I have to pay for the monthly service with my credit card or can I use my PlayStation Wallet? – Rene_Led (November 4, 2010)

A: At this time you will have to pay for your Hulu Plus subscription with your credit card on, but we’ll certainly share updates on payment methods as they become available.

The Tester

Q: Can you consider including Canadians in your contests or at least run Canada specific contests? – krae_man (November 2, 2010)

A: Great suggestion, and we’ll most certainly be thinking about ways to integrate Canada and/ or Canadian specific challenges into future Tester series. Please continue to share your suggestions as we evolve the series, contests and overall experience.

NHL GameCenter

Q: Will we see similar sports applications, such as the NFL Sunday Ticket or NBA League Pass, on the PlayStation Network? – TABBYG87 (November 11, 2010)

A: We’re focused on providing you with many choices for your entertainment needs. We’ll continue to expand the catalogue of content you have access to on the PlayStation Network, however today we don’t have any news to share specific to NFL Sunday Ticket or NBA League Pass.

Q: Will the free NHL GameCenter app go away after the PlayStation Plus subscription has ended? – Dagger_32 (November 11, 2010)

A: The app itself won’t disappear from your XMB, but the free access to the app will discontinue once your PlayStation Plus subscription has ended and you will need to purchase it. As with all of the other content offered through PlayStation Plus, only subscribers will have access to the exclusive, free or discounted offers within PlayStation Plus, which includes the NHL GameCenter app being free to subscribers.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 7

+ vetrardimma on December 17th, 2010 at 10:53 am said:

when will iceland get a ps store

+ REBEL21 on December 17th, 2010 at 11:53 am said:

@ 41

Great post. The “other console” has had these features since day one including..

– Appear offline
– Extremely fast patches/updates

I just don’t understand why PS3/PSN can’t have these features. It’s been 4+ years and the Best console still doesn’t have these things.

Besides, we’ve been getting pointless updates that add either a security patch or just useless features like having the option to print pictures from the PS3 or a photo editing system…on a gaming system.

Please, please, PLEASE hear me out Susan Panico. Please don’t walk away from these major features that’ll greatly benefit PSN and us PS3 gamers.

+ WarHawk_ on December 17th, 2010 at 11:59 am said:

1st of all thanks for taking the time to answer our questions. I also just wanted 2 say that I’m a supporter of the cross game chat. And I would like to see more stuff be implemented into home. Such as the trophy room, each trophy should unlock something for home and also help progress the rewards program bar. And for PS+ how about having options such as 2X experience points in an online game ? or have a couple unlock points… PS+ should help improve my gameplay experience, right now it’s not worth the buy for me but hopefully you guys update it some more so that it becomes somewhat more interesting….

+ WarriorOfPersia on December 17th, 2010 at 12:02 pm said:

Hi, Susan. I hope you’re fine.
I see you haven’t answered a question since the third page (or was it the second?), so I expect at least you and Sony’s people read this question.

You see, I’m from Chile, a South American country without Store, Home or any support, so in order to buy thing from PSN we are forced to create an US or European accounts (or even both), we suffer from a LOT of lag and we can’t enjoy things like Vudu, Hulu, Netflix and a lot of other characteristics. Microsoft has already added my and other South American countries (namely Brazil and Colombia, aside from other I just forgot) to their network support, so that they have their own store, movie, music, rental and other local options (oh, and almost zero lag). Being a hardcore PS3 player since the PS1, my question is: when will we, non-US, European or Asian users, have a local PSN support? When will we have a good local network support that let us enjoy thoroughly the online features of our games?

I never expected Microsoft to reach us, the forgotten countries, and now that they have, I’m eagerly waiting for Sony to do so.

That’s all I wanted to say.
Greeting from Chile.

+ mewfan2004 on December 17th, 2010 at 12:04 pm said:

I also get the error trying to download Sam and Max and didn’t receive a code or anything.

+ WarHawk_ on December 17th, 2010 at 12:07 pm said:

Btw, you might pay to play online on Xbox 360 but I think most can agree that you get what you pay for. Online stability/lag or latency issues trough Xbox is much better compared to the PS3 online experience and lets not forget X-game chat. With that being said i love playing online on my PS3 and I would just like to see some improvements.. oh and as far as apps for phones go, how about one where i can check if my friends are online and even send them a text message/picture via my android phone

PS: I’m a PS3 fanboy…..

+ KingLazy93 on December 17th, 2010 at 12:10 pm said:

When can we change our usernames? Xbox has this feature.

+ DarkRecoil on December 17th, 2010 at 12:36 pm said:

Hey Susan,

Please consider adding the ‘Greatest Hits’ line of best selling PS3 games to the PSN for digital purchase.

+ lyfestory on December 17th, 2010 at 12:56 pm said:

Id like to know why we got a Big Fazeek Tester t-shirt from last week’s viewing in the Home Theatre, but no War_Princess shirt…? i was sooooo looking forward to a War_Princess t-shirt…
and someone mentioned a rental deal towards games on PSN? why not a flat-rate for movie rentals….? i havent used the video side of the Playstation Store, but i’d be tempted to if there were like a rate for renting the movies rather than a per-movie basis… im still disappointed in the Netflix selection and havent decided whether i want to give HuluPlus a try since i watch very little TV with 24 and Prison Break gone…

+ TEENERMEENER on December 17th, 2010 at 1:31 pm said:

Please add NFL Sunday Ticket and NBA League Pass.

+ DCANDREW999 on December 17th, 2010 at 2:19 pm said:

Being with the playstation 3 since the beginning I can remember back to the old style PS store and the original barebones features and over time watched it grow very quickly into the amazing full service now. However the old updates that used to bring us great features and improvements seem to be gone and I really would like to get real updates again bringing me to my main problem cross game chat, now I understand it will take work to introduce this feature but it is the most needed and most wanted feature in the history of online console games so were is it? Why is there no update on the current position of this feature? Why do you have a site you made a huge deal about called when the number one most approved and voted on feature is according to you not in development? At this point with out this feature I feel the console is not worth it any more and I feel you don’t care.

+ Nightpwner on December 17th, 2010 at 2:24 pm said:

Will their be any updates to older games so they include trophies like MGS4? Also when is the online browser going to improve? There are some serious issues using flash and I can’t even go on sites like youtube (the normal version, I don’t like XL) and because some things refuse to load and videos won’t stream properly or at all. Firefox browser for PS3 would be cool. When will this be addressed?

+ Smithy2306 on December 17th, 2010 at 2:42 pm said:

Why do all stores across all regions carry the same content? I live in Ireland and have no video store or netflix. If Microsoft can do it with XBL why can’t Sony do the same with PSN?

+ GreigaBeast on December 17th, 2010 at 5:46 pm said:

Hi im was curious about any new updates with the web browser on the ps3 , i heard there was a tweet about having google chrome as an option soon will that be true , i hope and will consider it a christmas gift haha

+ Branden_Lucero on December 17th, 2010 at 6:14 pm said:

i got a PSN related question for you. when you gonna send me my 3 game voucher for buying a PSP Go? its been over 2 weeks already.

+ DC3lOSVADC on December 17th, 2010 at 11:01 pm said:

Hi there.
I would like to know if we will be getting ESPN on PS3 sometime. Please, answer my question. If you dont know or havent talk about it then tell me please. have a good night. I love my PS3…

+ Logan22 on December 18th, 2010 at 12:53 am said:

I have 2 questions regarding Home which would need 2 comments for me to post.

1. Will there ever be a way in which when you go into Public areas of Home like the Central Plaza that only have users who are closest to you, like in your city? I don’t want to waste significant amounts of time with virtual friends without the possibility of meeting them, so there needs to be an option for Home regarding this very important issue. I want the line between Home & the real world to blur, that way you can make friends in real life near you through Home, whom you also play games with & spend time with in Home, while going to the movies or whatever in the real world.

+ Logan22 on December 18th, 2010 at 12:55 am said:

2. Back when Home was first revealed in a trailer they described it as a way to share all your (Hard Drive) files including pics, videos, & music. So far I think you can still only do pictures (On frames, when there should also be ways of putting them anywhere like LBP does in the little rocket looking thing). You should be able to make wallpapers in your apartment made out of your HDD pics. As far as the music & video sharing goes, I guess the real question is – Was this feature cut out due to legal issues? If that’s the case then I guess that sucks & we should never expect it anytime soon, but if not, & you guys still don’t have TV’s with personal video like that first trailer showed so many years ago, than WOW. Stereos with personal music as well would light up the virtual parties (which could then extend to real world parties if your friends were close by Hint* Hint*).

Both of these are major reasons why I don’t spend much, if any time at all, in there.

+ oodaface on December 18th, 2010 at 5:04 am said:

My ps3 was acting funny when i hooked it up from hdmi to component. I tried to turn it on and it kept asking to restore file system. It never worked.. So i formated the ps3 and tried to sign in using the account i already had. When i changed my password and logged back in my psn went from oodaface1988 to just oodaface. All the downloads that i purchased are gone. it only shows a few demos i download a while back thats all. i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ MadMeat001 on December 18th, 2010 at 2:52 pm said:

QUESTION: Can we know around when that Qriocity Music Service get released? and can we connect there with our psn account?

+ MadMeat001 on December 18th, 2010 at 2:53 pm said:

What songs will be available by the time Qriocity get released?

+ MadMeat001 on December 18th, 2010 at 3:12 pm said:

Are we ever gonna be able to subscribe to psPlus via psp?
and why are the psp always left behind like, most avatars and themes are on ps3 and not on psp?
and why the psApp got confirmed for mobile but not for the psp for ages?
Are Playstation ever going to have an equivalent to Microsoft’s XNA??

+ boobinz on December 18th, 2010 at 3:52 pm said:

+ arnoldmcguire335 on December 18th, 2010 at 5:12 pm said:

Just to ask:
1) When will the PSN add more video content from the Disney-ABC networks (ABC Family, Disney Channel and Disney XD)?
2) Are there plans to do a similar Avatar system for use with games? (meaning an avatar like the Home ones can be used in video games.)

+ chopork87 on December 18th, 2010 at 5:20 pm said:

One thing that I think would enhance PSN for me is a broader range of demos for PSN titles. The example that sticks out most clearly to me is the X-Men classic arcade game. I would also like better integration with so I am able to track my time played and trophies more easily. PS+ is competitively priced but my income is limited and my wife can’t see the point in subscribing to both PS+ as well as XBL. It seems you guys keep it competitive though, so kudos to your success on that.

+ chopork87 on December 18th, 2010 at 5:23 pm said:

Ha sorry one last thing. Why is the update process (downloading/installing) such a long process? It seems like it could be better streamlined. If that’s the price I have to pay for free online though, it can stay that long.

+ x_-WAR-_xJ0k3R on December 18th, 2010 at 6:44 pm said:

well i noticed you asked what would motivate me to get playstation plus, ill tell you what, get cross game chat for play station plus and i wont even have to think about it ill buy ps plus right away

+ beasterbros on December 18th, 2010 at 7:04 pm said:

bring cross game chat to ps3 and custom music game

+ NMEIMAGE on December 18th, 2010 at 9:24 pm said:

Ok…I signed up during the Killzone3 Beta for the 3 month PSN Plus. Will I get some sort of alert email when this is almost expired? I am hoping so since there is some PSN+ downloadable content that is rendered useless when you are no longer a PSN+ subscriber. Also, if my membership lapses but later I renew again will these downloaded contents become functional again?

+ SunMonkey1 on December 18th, 2010 at 9:48 pm said:

Will we ever get a better console account system, one that lets every controller being used, be logged in to a different account. Or have the user system we have now, but allow for different controllers to log into different online accounts. More of a suggestion than a question, but I would like to hear your feed back.

+ jaeden02 on December 18th, 2010 at 10:39 pm said:

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me. I bought a pspgo a month ago. With the package it said 3 free game downloads were included. I followed all instructions to a tee. I even call a customer service rep and confirmed that I did it correctly. I purchased a game via the pspgo and waited the 7 days and received no email vouchers. I am still waiting and I am not getting ANY help from customer service. What is the deal. Did I get scamed or what?

+ ARREST_MY_MOM on December 18th, 2010 at 11:02 pm said:

Can you please add voice party’s so people don’t have to be in the same game to talk to each other

+ marel2009 on December 18th, 2010 at 11:13 pm said:

Why can’t people living in Malta (Europe) purchase games from PSN ?! I know loads of friends who have been waiting for this feature for ages.

+ O-xGuNzxBLaZnx-O on December 19th, 2010 at 5:30 pm said:

Sony needs to extend chat rooms to nine or more people and be able to mute or kick people out of them and have it were you can focus on on certain people in chat room when its alot of them in it

+ O-xGuNzxBLaZnx-O on December 19th, 2010 at 5:35 pm said:

i think we should be able to play music while playing games i know xbox has it but still people get bored we need music

+ barcafan23 on December 19th, 2010 at 8:58 pm said:

I’m Wondering why the share is up and running but seems to be ignored. There are a lot of good ideas on there that haven’t been implemented since it started. Please consider using some of these ideas. (X game chat, 2 psn accounts signed in on same system for games like resistance 2 and black ops)

Please answer…..I’m shure a lot of people are wondering the same thing as I am.

+ philmlou on December 20th, 2010 at 5:18 am said:

A lot of rumors about DC Universe are on the net.
Is there really a $15 dollar a month subscription fee and will Playstation Plus subscribers get a break????? $60 for the game and $180 dollars for the year are a steep price and many are saying they will not buy it if this is the case. They also will not subscribe to the Playstation Plus.

+ GundamB831 on December 22nd, 2010 at 8:14 am said:

My question is that why in the god hell does the netflix interface get all jacked up??? 3 days ago I was able to look at a box with all the genres and then select a genre and be able to browse through all the movies/shows that way. NOW I’m stuck to having to literally pan through a small window left or right to pick out what I want to watch without a see all button. I had just updated to 2.01 and now this interface is making me very irritated.

+ lieutenant74656 on December 22nd, 2010 at 2:08 pm said:

I’m guessing since I’ve never heard of Playstation Rewards, I’m not enrolled in it. How can I get enrolled in it?

+ luckdragon76 on December 23rd, 2010 at 6:03 am said:

Hmm… “click through emails quest” I click on my emails in my account and log in to PSN afterwards… I dont see the completion…yet. Also, I downloaded the tester finale (as well as all the others LOVE the Show {Go Gaymers!}, but in order to win the contest or complete the quests…do I have to KEEP the shows? I have the Original PS3 from the launch so only 60 gigs… DC Universe Online Beta, ate that up, mostly. So, until I replace my HDD this week, I cant keep the episodes on, and still download other demos etc… Advice? Thoughts? Extra reward points? :P

+ PirateHarlock on January 1st, 2011 at 7:43 pm said:

Hmmm… how about the truth? Yeah too much to hope for as this would be “your psn questions evaded yet again”

+ ImL3et1 on January 7th, 2011 at 10:17 pm said:

i would honestly like ps3 more if it had cross game chat. Why do you think people pay 50 bucks a year for live?! The online experience is better. I have both a ps3 and xbox and im not a xbox fan boy, but paying $50 a year is so worth it! I would actually buy plus if it included cross game chat and i know all my friends would. But plus is just pointless. Make me pay 50 to then give me discounts on stuff that i would normally not buy but because i can get it for $5 cheaper i will… nice try sony. When playing online games with friends there isn’t a session that goes buy where i wish i had cross game. “It only does everything.” (except cross game chat) Please sony! This will help you entire community and you will make so much more money!! its a win win!

+ Hidan120 on January 9th, 2011 at 8:45 am said:

I gotta say, I have become more and more disgusted with this blog as the months roll by. I mean the purpose of this blog is for us to share ideas with you, and yet you ignore the most voted for ideas. And then, when you do have to answer the questions you just flounce over them, and give us nothing. I would be OK with even an, “we are looking in to this.” I agree with PirateHarlock, you should be calling this “Your PSN questions evaded yet again.” That really is what this is. I have been with the ps3 for 3 years now, and I have been waiting for many of the things at the top of the ideas list now for some time,especially Cross Game Voice Chat. It is very frustrating and tiring to have to Skype or call your friends to talk to them, instead of just being able to talk to them on PSN. I know that a lot of people who didn’t initially buy headsets would think twice about buying them if we had that. And guess what SONY, that would put money in your pocket. Now I hope you don’t get the wrong idea from this. I still support you guys 100%, I just hope that you actually start listening to the people on this blog, and not just ignoring them.

+ Guticb on December 16th, 2010 at 12:42 pm said:

Can I please have an Android app that lets me manage my account? It would be nice to be able to send/receive PSN messages on my phone, and even just look at and compare trophies with friends.

Susan Panico's Avatar

+ Susan Panico on December 16th, 2010 at 3:44 pm said:

We’re absoultely looking into ideas like these to expand the PlayStation experience, but we don’t have anything officially to announce at this time.

+ Beguz on December 16th, 2010 at 12:42 pm said:

Will you ever add cross-game party chat to the plastation network?

Susan Panico's Avatar

+ Susan Panico on December 16th, 2010 at 3:46 pm said:

We know this is something our community is excited about, and assure you, if there is an announcement to make, this community will be the first to know.

+ DZORMAGEN on December 16th, 2010 at 12:43 pm said:

Please bring NBA League Pass….PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ HatmanTc on December 16th, 2010 at 12:43 pm said:

heres one: will the NA region get the newly announced Iphone/Android app that the EU is getting??

+ SpyDudeFX on December 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

Great FAQ Susan. Besides the three free months, what about a free game to keep forever like EU offered with LBP1? Plus needs more Home items, EU Plus has an exclusive space, emotes, shirts, furniture for EU members. We just got one zombie hat that isn’t even an exclusive item but a mall item.

I would also like to see Amazon Videos on Demand app, for PSN to offer online management for friends list and messaging via the site and for SCEA to produce an official PS app like EU just announced but also include BlackBerry, Android, Symbian and iPhone OS.

Susan Panico's Avatar

+ Susan Panico on December 16th, 2010 at 3:50 pm said:

We really want to hear the suggestions on what promotional offers are compelling for potential PlayStation Plus subscribers. We will be conducting broader research on offers and are already looking at this as an option.

The Home suggestion is do-able and we can have the team drum up some ideas.

+ HatmanTc on December 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

@2 please read the article

i wish we had Football season passes.. especially NCAA..wouldn’t mind a NFL one as well

+ Mucudadada on December 16th, 2010 at 12:44 pm said:

Are there any updates to the Sam and Max error code?

Thanks you!

Susan Panico's Avatar

+ Susan Panico on December 16th, 2010 at 3:28 pm said:

We distributed vouchers for the bundle last night via PS3 System Messaging. Unfortunately, this didn’t cover all users affected. The remaining customers will receive another System Message with their voucher tonight. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for your patience!

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 7