PS4-Infamous

Sucker Punch Productions and DC Comics Announce the Illustrated inFAMOUS Comic Series

Wilson Cheng's Avatar + Posted by Wilson Cheng on Dec 20, 2010 // Product Marketing Manager, SCEA

inFAMOUS Comics Cover

In celebration of the upcoming release of inFAMOUS 2, Sucker Punch Productions and DC Comics today are announcing all-new chapters in the inFAMOUS storyline. Penned by William Harms and illustrated by artist Eric Nguyen, the series bridges the story between inFAMOUS and inFAMOUS 2 and chronicles Cole’s struggle to save Empire City before fleeing to the Southern city of New Marais.

Spanning six heart-stopping volumes, the series will reveal sinister motives, dark secrets, and introduce a new threat to Cole and all of mankind. We’re also happy to reveal the cover art, drawn by the famed Doug Mahnke, who has illustrated for legendary DC Comic franchises such as Justice League America, Batman,and most recently Green Lantern.

PAGE 1 2

+ BBboy20 on December 20th, 2010 at 2:38 pm said:

Now you produce a comic? I mean, if there was ever any game that deserved it’s own comic series, it’s this game.

Wilson Cheng's Avatar

+ Wilson Cheng on December 20th, 2010 at 3:54 pm said:

good to hear this feedback!

+ crowsticky1234 on December 20th, 2010 at 2:59 pm said:

Will there be any chance we can get this on the comic store the first day it comes out or do we have to wait for weeks after it releases in retail stores?

+ Akibara12 on December 20th, 2010 at 3:18 pm said:

RELEASE DATE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?……. and I smell that the comics will be bundled with the game as part of the collector’s edtion :DDDDDDDD

+ DNAgent on December 20th, 2010 at 4:41 pm said:

I’d be excited for this if the Cole from Infamous 2 didn’t have such an annoying voice. That alone puts me off from buying the game as I just don’t think Infamous 2 will be better than the first game. They should at least put in an option to mute only Cole’s voice for Infamous 2 if they can’t get the old voice actor back.

+ ChronoGear on December 20th, 2010 at 5:00 pm said:

Can’t wait! inFamous was amazing and 2 should hopefully be good too!

+ ClassicSpyroFan on December 20th, 2010 at 5:08 pm said:

this is sweet!! something to hold us off in till inFamous 2!! (along with all the other PS3 excusives) P.S. any news on Sly 4? I hope that little video in the sly collection wasn’t put in there jest to get us exited.

+ spideyal on December 20th, 2010 at 5:25 pm said:

DC was a good choice. I would have taken from both DC and Marvel though. :) Gonna look into this one for sure.

+ Rama-Sama on December 20th, 2010 at 5:55 pm said:

Will I be able to buy this if I live in South America (Chile)?
I have to get it.

+ HatmanTc on December 20th, 2010 at 8:05 pm said:

is it just me or does Cole kinda look like DUKE from GIJOE!??

+ Jeigh_Mate on December 20th, 2010 at 8:46 pm said:

@ HatmanTc

Forgive me for saying so, but I’m strangely proud of the fact that I have no idea what you’re talking about. Really, it’s kind of odd that the Sly series never got its own comics. Then again, Sony’s PR has grown by leaps and bounds since the PS2 era.

+ alimilan on December 20th, 2010 at 11:54 pm said:

+ Eddacosta on December 21st, 2010 at 3:59 am said:

I don’t read comics, but I’ll get it anyway…

+ AEW1993 on December 21st, 2010 at 5:58 am said:

the infamous comic before this didn’t turn out so good hoping for better comic this time

+ D0ughb0y211 on December 21st, 2010 at 10:52 am said:

I have a question about the game, will the song from the gamescom trailer be in the game? it’s the song house of the rising sun by buster poindexter!

+ BallinOutTheBox on December 21st, 2010 at 12:37 pm said:

It looks really cool. Love the series and can’t wait to check out the comics. Cole is a character that can come become more interesting if he is explored more, hopefully this is done in the comics.

+ Jesszman on December 21st, 2010 at 12:37 pm said:

If this bridged the gap between 1 and 2, and we’re most likely going to see one issue a month, does that mean that we won’t get infamous 2 until August or later?

+ TheFinalSurvivor on January 3rd, 2011 at 8:19 pm said:

Why does he look so buff? I wonder if they show how that becomes the new Cole.

+ BasicillyBasic on January 10th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

Will it be ink on paper style or digital on the PS Store???????????????????

+ BasicillyBasic on January 11th, 2011 at 1:07 pm said:

Can we expect to see it physically in Norway? If yes, in what stores? We don´t have comic shops :(

+ Subway_To_Venus on January 12th, 2011 at 6:35 am said:

I love reading comics and I love playing inFAMOUS.
This will make my day!