The Last Guardian

Jan 14

Jan 14

PlayStation Move Heroes Shipping March 22nd, Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

Cristian Cardona's Avatar Posted by Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

PlayStation Move Heroes

We’re happy to kick off the New Year by announcing that the PS3 exclusive, PlayStation Move Heroes will be shipping this March 22nd!

PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3

PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3

The team at Nihilistic Software has been hard at work over the last few months putting together a very unique experience for fans of Jak, Daxter, Sly, Bentley, Ratchet and Clank. PlayStation Move Heroes is going to give you the chance to step into the shoes of these iconic PlayStation characters and supply beatdowns to enemies and complete challenges across various stages from all three series.

We’ve also worked with Nihilistic and our retail partners to bring you an exclusive skin pack featuring Pirate Sly, Freedom League Jak and Trillium Armor Ratchet. Free with your pre-order at participating retailers!

PlayStation Move Heroes: Sly Pirate PlayStation Move Heroes: Ratchet Trillium PlayStation Move Heroes: Jak Freedom

Just place your reservation today with Amazon or GameStop and guarantee access to these skins the day PlayStation Move Heroes launches.

Keep an eye out here as we reveal more information on the story surrounding our heroes and share some exciting new features, levels, and challenges you’ll find when battling your way through PlayStation Move Heroes.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

Spacerac said:

January 14th, 2:54 pm

Can you still get the costumes later even if you can’t pre order at this moment?

Spacerac said:

January 14th, 3:07 pm

@ #26 LordRaoh
This game is focusing on the three main PlayStation mascots from the previous generation, two of which haven’t gotten much of a spotlight this gen. The other characters have already had their glory and Snake isn’t a Sony character, he belongs to Konami.

D-Squad3 said:

January 14th, 3:24 pm

Wow it comes out in 2 months and we’ve barely seen any footage.

nYcFrEeWiLL82 said:

January 14th, 3:36 pm

THIS GAME WILL BE A RENTAL..I DONT THINK I CAN PLAY A GAME WHERE I HAVE TO WHIP MY HANDS EVERY TIME I SEE ENEMIES FOR SO LONG THOUGH…:/ ALTHOUGH I CAN PICTURE MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS DOING IT ALL DAY :p

diablo103 said:

January 14th, 3:38 pm

Any chance some other playstation heroes are going to come as dlc?

Elvick_ said:

January 14th, 5:14 pm

If the preorder stuff isn’t in Canada, then that’s some b/s. Not surprising, but still b/s.

paintbal94 said:

January 14th, 5:18 pm

I’m glad you’re making games that are Move compatible and not completely retarded games, but I wish you would offer regular controller support for this… it would sell much better for you guys.

Benmo316 said:

January 14th, 5:42 pm

This is going to be the game that makes me buy Move!
I wouldn’t mind getting Move right now for games like Heavy Rain, but no retailer around my area has just the Move controller, I already have the Eye so I’m not going to drop $90 when I don’t have to.

BigPoppaB said:

January 14th, 6:13 pm

Any plans to bundle this with the Move (like the Sports Champions one).

I’ve been on the fence for a while about getting a Move… this would put me over.

ajayghosal said:

January 14th, 6:27 pm

jan: lpb 2, feb: kz3, march: yakuza 4 and heroes on the move April: motorstorm : may: ico collection, june: infamous 2: july: socom 4, August: ratchet and clank all 4 one and sorcery, september: resistance 3, october: twisted metal, november: uncharted 3, december: the last guardian
Year filled with sony exclusives.

GoosePants said:

January 14th, 10:24 pm

Too much awesome going on with Sony. Lets see the exclusives this year:

Killzone 3
Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
R&C All 4 one
Playstation Move Heroes
The Last Guardian

Sony is by far my favourite publisher of games, so many good ones and so much fun. Last year we got God of War 3 and GT5, which were awesome as well.

Adonnix said:

January 14th, 10:37 pm

My kids are going to love this. They’re already super pumped about LBP2, and love Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank :D

Brameriz said:

January 14th, 10:40 pm

It’s ah must Get if you have not brought a PS Move yet u are missing out on crazy fun #TeamB.O.N

iZalman007 said:

January 14th, 11:29 pm

Will there be a Move + Nav controller bundle with this game?

abzdine said:

January 15th, 12:30 am

hi guys, I still don’t understand the purpose of the game! is it just some mini-games to do with each player ? or is there a story behind it ?

We don’t want tech demos of Move, we want real games please!!!

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

January 18th, 9:48 am

There’s a full story behind it that’ll make sense of everything. More details in the coming weeks!

haley3210 said:

January 15th, 12:43 am

it will cool in the playstation move heroes 2 to see also spyro and crash they are too playstation heroes. will be there playstation move heroes 2?

k-man450 said:

January 15th, 1:33 am

@65 These characters are not owned by Sony. So they canĀ“t do it unless they get a permit from the owners.

HMS_Victor said:

January 15th, 4:07 am

Jeez, come on people. How stupid are you? Sure Crash and Spyro were once PlayStation characters but have you not noticed the latest Crash and Spyro games appearing on the Xbox 360 and Wii? Sony sold those characters to other publishers and unless they buy them back, they can’t be included in the game

bowkerman said:

January 15th, 5:14 am

this is not the greatest game in the world… but a tribute to many

zippeg said:

January 15th, 6:11 am

woooooooooooooooow im super pumped someone just combined 3 of my 5 favourite games and added move support

gamemasta123 said:

January 15th, 6:54 am

i have really bad feelings about this games

boobinz said:

January 15th, 8:13 am

looks awsome….

konradhi said:

January 15th, 8:43 am

Is this a worldwide date or only US? When this game will be avaible in EU?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

January 18th, 9:48 am

US only. Look for the EU announce soon.

CrazinessCake said:

January 15th, 8:59 am

coool, can’t wait don’t have the navigation controller yet though on the move and sports champions

DAVID_24t said:

January 15th, 9:02 am

three of my favorite Game character sadly i do not have a PS3= no PlayStation Move= no cool games beside even if i own a PS3 i have no idea were to place it, but at lest two of it brothers PS2 and PSP plus my friend has a PS3, but i don’t think he has the Play station move.

JSC31994 said:

January 15th, 10:43 am

I’m still waiting for a Jak game on PS3 but this looks good i just need move.

colinch said:

January 15th, 10:45 am

I love jak and daxter, so I must have the skin :D
Will there also be a daxter/clank skin? (maybe in the psn store?)
Can’t wait for a real jak & daxter game for the ps3, and a new ratchet & clank game. I hope this game will have some gameplay elements from the original games.

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

January 18th, 9:50 am

There’ll be skins for the other characters as well. We’ll have info on how to get those in a few weeks =)

slydaniels said:

January 15th, 11:23 am

so if I have the nav DualShock 3 controller do I still need the playstation eye to play this game?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

January 18th, 9:49 am

It’s Move required, so you’ll need the PlayStation Eye and Move controller.

Zinacef said:

January 15th, 5:26 pm

After my doing further research on this upcoming game, I’m glad to say that I’m definitely sold and have happily added to my cart at Amazon!

SuNnYBoI said:

January 15th, 5:48 pm

If there is no platforming element to the game, they’re removing the most important aspect of all these properties. I saw a video where Sly is using a whip…Sly Cooper uses a CANE. Sly Cooper isn’t Sly Cooper without his cane. Sly needs a stealth element, Jak needs his Dark/Light powers [or does he…] and Ratchet needs a wide variety of weapons. If Nihilistic can’t capture the core elements of each property, it shouldn’t be abusing them in the first place. This game just looks like something that Nihilistic is [DELETED] out for a quick buck.

BSC94 said:

January 15th, 6:44 pm

This game is going to be amazing. You guys at SCEA are amazing. This year is the year for Playstation. One question though, is their going to be add ons for the game in the future? Characters like Spike from Ape Escape, Sackboy from Littlebigplanet, or maybe Cole from Infamous and their own stages?

ghik16 said:

January 16th, 7:14 am

Any details about the costumes coming to Europe?

The-Magneticpig said:

January 16th, 12:28 pm

Talking of Ratchet and Clank, could you give anything…a mere hint or something, if there will be a Ratchet and Clank collection? Just a “well, that’s confidential” would be enough =) Please Sony – those games were my favourite games ever =,(

Arcadian_Rebel said:

January 16th, 7:49 pm

Looks good! Not pre-ordering though. :/

wrestlemania0226 said:

January 17th, 8:01 am

Sadly, i have never played a sly, or rachet and clanck game except the demo version. Question. Will each character have a background story? I already have a PS MOVE controll, and i’m wondering if i should buy the rachet and clank series so i would get a better understanding of it, or PLAYSTATION MOVE Heroes will do that all for me? :)

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

Cristian Cardona said:

January 18th, 9:51 am

I’d recommend getting each individual series to get the full story on each character. You don’t have to play them to enjoy this experience, however.

Solid-Snake-Eyes said:

January 18th, 12:06 pm

Nice, the game isn’t listed at either of those stores in Canada. What are the odds we get that pre-order bonus once it finally does get listed? Gamestop Canada usually comes through with bonuses, but Amazon is hit or miss.

DemonHD said:

January 18th, 7:19 pm

I can’t wait for this one!

focaldragonfly23 said:

January 19th, 1:22 am

hero on the move sounds cooler why was it changed

DemonHD said:

January 19th, 11:37 am

wonder when the move will come out in differnt colors

slydaniels said: