Minecraft PS4

PlayStation Move Heroes Shipping March 22nd, Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

Cristian Cardona's Avatar + Posted by Cristian Cardona on Jan 14, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

PlayStation Move Heroes

We’re happy to kick off the New Year by announcing that the PS3 exclusive, PlayStation Move Heroes will be shipping this March 22nd!

PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3

PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3PlayStation Move Heroes for PS3

The team at Nihilistic Software has been hard at work over the last few months putting together a very unique experience for fans of Jak, Daxter, Sly, Bentley, Ratchet and Clank. PlayStation Move Heroes is going to give you the chance to step into the shoes of these iconic PlayStation characters and supply beatdowns to enemies and complete challenges across various stages from all three series.

We’ve also worked with Nihilistic and our retail partners to bring you an exclusive skin pack featuring Pirate Sly, Freedom League Jak and Trillium Armor Ratchet. Free with your pre-order at participating retailers!

PlayStation Move Heroes: Sly Pirate PlayStation Move Heroes: Ratchet Trillium PlayStation Move Heroes: Jak Freedom

Just place your reservation today with Amazon or GameStop and guarantee access to these skins the day PlayStation Move Heroes launches.

Keep an eye out here as we reveal more information on the story surrounding our heroes and share some exciting new features, levels, and challenges you’ll find when battling your way through PlayStation Move Heroes.

PAGE 1 2

+ Spacerac on January 14th, 2011 at 2:54 pm said:

Can you still get the costumes later even if you can’t pre order at this moment?

+ Spacerac on January 14th, 2011 at 3:07 pm said:

@ #26 LordRaoh
This game is focusing on the three main PlayStation mascots from the previous generation, two of which haven’t gotten much of a spotlight this gen. The other characters have already had their glory and Snake isn’t a Sony character, he belongs to Konami.

+ D-Squad3 on January 14th, 2011 at 3:24 pm said:

Wow it comes out in 2 months and we’ve barely seen any footage.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on January 14th, 2011 at 3:36 pm said:

THIS GAME WILL BE A RENTAL..I DONT THINK I CAN PLAY A GAME WHERE I HAVE TO WHIP MY HANDS EVERY TIME I SEE ENEMIES FOR SO LONG THOUGH…:/ ALTHOUGH I CAN PICTURE MY NIECES AND NEPHEWS DOING IT ALL DAY :p

+ diablo103 on January 14th, 2011 at 3:38 pm said:

Any chance some other playstation heroes are going to come as dlc?

+ Elvick_ on January 14th, 2011 at 5:14 pm said:

If the preorder stuff isn’t in Canada, then that’s some b/s. Not surprising, but still b/s.

+ paintbal94 on January 14th, 2011 at 5:18 pm said:

I’m glad you’re making games that are Move compatible and not completely retarded games, but I wish you would offer regular controller support for this… it would sell much better for you guys.

+ Benmo316 on January 14th, 2011 at 5:42 pm said:

This is going to be the game that makes me buy Move!
I wouldn’t mind getting Move right now for games like Heavy Rain, but no retailer around my area has just the Move controller, I already have the Eye so I’m not going to drop $90 when I don’t have to.

+ BigPoppaB on January 14th, 2011 at 6:13 pm said:

Any plans to bundle this with the Move (like the Sports Champions one).

I’ve been on the fence for a while about getting a Move… this would put me over.

+ ajayghosal on January 14th, 2011 at 6:27 pm said:

jan: lpb 2, feb: kz3, march: yakuza 4 and heroes on the move April: motorstorm : may: ico collection, june: infamous 2: july: socom 4, August: ratchet and clank all 4 one and sorcery, september: resistance 3, october: twisted metal, november: uncharted 3, december: the last guardian
Year filled with sony exclusives.

+ GoosePants on January 14th, 2011 at 10:24 pm said:

Too much awesome going on with Sony. Lets see the exclusives this year:

Killzone 3
Uncharted 3
Resistance 3
Infamous 2
R&C All 4 one
Playstation Move Heroes
The Last Guardian

Sony is by far my favourite publisher of games, so many good ones and so much fun. Last year we got God of War 3 and GT5, which were awesome as well.

+ Adonnix on January 14th, 2011 at 10:37 pm said:

My kids are going to love this. They’re already super pumped about LBP2, and love Jak & Daxter and Ratchet & Clank :D

+ Brameriz on January 14th, 2011 at 10:40 pm said:

It’s ah must Get if you have not brought a PS Move yet u are missing out on crazy fun #TeamB.O.N

+ iZalman007 on January 14th, 2011 at 11:29 pm said:

Will there be a Move + Nav controller bundle with this game?

+ abzdine on January 15th, 2011 at 12:30 am said:

hi guys, I still don’t understand the purpose of the game! is it just some mini-games to do with each player ? or is there a story behind it ?

We don’t want tech demos of Move, we want real games please!!!

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 18th, 2011 at 9:48 am said:

There’s a full story behind it that’ll make sense of everything. More details in the coming weeks!

+ haley3210 on January 15th, 2011 at 12:43 am said:

it will cool in the playstation move heroes 2 to see also spyro and crash they are too playstation heroes. will be there playstation move heroes 2?

+ k-man450 on January 15th, 2011 at 1:33 am said:

@65 These characters are not owned by Sony. So they canĀ“t do it unless they get a permit from the owners.

+ HMS_Victor on January 15th, 2011 at 4:07 am said:

Jeez, come on people. How stupid are you? Sure Crash and Spyro were once PlayStation characters but have you not noticed the latest Crash and Spyro games appearing on the Xbox 360 and Wii? Sony sold those characters to other publishers and unless they buy them back, they can’t be included in the game

+ bowkerman on January 15th, 2011 at 5:14 am said:

this is not the greatest game in the world… but a tribute to many

+ zippeg on January 15th, 2011 at 6:11 am said:

woooooooooooooooow im super pumped someone just combined 3 of my 5 favourite games and added move support

+ gamemasta123 on January 15th, 2011 at 6:54 am said:

i have really bad feelings about this games

+ boobinz on January 15th, 2011 at 8:13 am said:

looks awsome….

+ konradhi on January 15th, 2011 at 8:43 am said:

Is this a worldwide date or only US? When this game will be avaible in EU?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 18th, 2011 at 9:48 am said:

US only. Look for the EU announce soon.

+ CrazinessCake on January 15th, 2011 at 8:59 am said:

coool, can’t wait don’t have the navigation controller yet though on the move and sports champions

+ DAVID_24t on January 15th, 2011 at 9:02 am said:

three of my favorite Game character sadly i do not have a PS3= no PlayStation Move= no cool games beside even if i own a PS3 i have no idea were to place it, but at lest two of it brothers PS2 and PSP plus my friend has a PS3, but i don’t think he has the Play station move.

+ JSC31994 on January 15th, 2011 at 10:43 am said:

I’m still waiting for a Jak game on PS3 but this looks good i just need move.

+ colinch on January 15th, 2011 at 10:45 am said:

I love jak and daxter, so I must have the skin :D
Will there also be a daxter/clank skin? (maybe in the psn store?)
Can’t wait for a real jak & daxter game for the ps3, and a new ratchet & clank game. I hope this game will have some gameplay elements from the original games.

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 18th, 2011 at 9:50 am said:

There’ll be skins for the other characters as well. We’ll have info on how to get those in a few weeks =)

+ slydaniels on January 15th, 2011 at 11:23 am said:

so if I have the nav DualShock 3 controller do I still need the playstation eye to play this game?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 18th, 2011 at 9:49 am said:

It’s Move required, so you’ll need the PlayStation Eye and Move controller.

+ Zinacef on January 15th, 2011 at 5:26 pm said:

After my doing further research on this upcoming game, I’m glad to say that I’m definitely sold and have happily added to my cart at Amazon!

+ SuNnYBoI on January 15th, 2011 at 5:48 pm said:

If there is no platforming element to the game, they’re removing the most important aspect of all these properties. I saw a video where Sly is using a whip…Sly Cooper uses a CANE. Sly Cooper isn’t Sly Cooper without his cane. Sly needs a stealth element, Jak needs his Dark/Light powers [or does he…] and Ratchet needs a wide variety of weapons. If Nihilistic can’t capture the core elements of each property, it shouldn’t be abusing them in the first place. This game just looks like something that Nihilistic is [DELETED] out for a quick buck.

+ BSC94 on January 15th, 2011 at 6:44 pm said:

This game is going to be amazing. You guys at SCEA are amazing. This year is the year for Playstation. One question though, is their going to be add ons for the game in the future? Characters like Spike from Ape Escape, Sackboy from Littlebigplanet, or maybe Cole from Infamous and their own stages?

+ ghik16 on January 16th, 2011 at 7:14 am said:

Any details about the costumes coming to Europe?

+ The-Magneticpig on January 16th, 2011 at 12:28 pm said:

Talking of Ratchet and Clank, could you give anything…a mere hint or something, if there will be a Ratchet and Clank collection? Just a “well, that’s confidential” would be enough =) Please Sony – those games were my favourite games ever =,(

+ Arcadian_Rebel on January 16th, 2011 at 7:49 pm said:

Looks good! Not pre-ordering though. :/

+ wrestlemania0226 on January 17th, 2011 at 8:01 am said:

Sadly, i have never played a sly, or rachet and clanck game except the demo version. Question. Will each character have a background story? I already have a PS MOVE controll, and i’m wondering if i should buy the rachet and clank series so i would get a better understanding of it, or PLAYSTATION MOVE Heroes will do that all for me? :)

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 18th, 2011 at 9:51 am said:

I’d recommend getting each individual series to get the full story on each character. You don’t have to play them to enjoy this experience, however.

+ Solid-Snake-Eyes on January 18th, 2011 at 12:06 pm said:

Nice, the game isn’t listed at either of those stores in Canada. What are the odds we get that pre-order bonus once it finally does get listed? Gamestop Canada usually comes through with bonuses, but Amazon is hit or miss.

+ DemonHD on January 18th, 2011 at 7:19 pm said:

I can’t wait for this one!

+ focaldragonfly23 on January 19th, 2011 at 1:22 am said:

hero on the move sounds cooler why was it changed

+ DemonHD on January 19th, 2011 at 11:37 am said:

wonder when the move will come out in differnt colors

+ slydaniels on January 23rd, 2011 at 3:48 pm said: