Minecraft PS4

LittleBigPlanet 2 Releases Tomorrow! See the Arcade Trailer

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Jan 17, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Tomorrow’s the big day for the LittleBigPlanet 2 release! And as all of us are eager to get our hands on the latest gaming experience filled with tons of new gaming genres, including action, sports, and adventure genres, we decided to create one more genre video paying tribute to the glory days of gaming embodied by some great user-generated levels created during the beta. Enjoy the latest “Arcade” genre trailer, and be sure to watch our LBP2 Guinness World Record event, streaming live from New York City, later this afternoon on the PlayStation.Blog.

60 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ GGod0 on January 17th, 2011 at 11:25 am said:

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to join in on this until thursday:(
undoubtedly making certain trophies harder and whatnot…..

But I am getting the CE :)

Can’t wait to see the first DLC.

+ Zhi13 on January 17th, 2011 at 11:36 am said:

Wow :D cant wait for tmrw~~!!

+ footballrule on January 17th, 2011 at 11:37 am said:

I preordered this game from amazon and i’m so ready for this! My copy is expected to come on Thursday!

+ Superstrokey1123 on January 17th, 2011 at 11:56 am said:

Hopefully by then you have started to ban the hackers. Last thing i want is to play with hackers on PSN in any other games!

Start banning the hackers please. Save our PSN or games just like LBP will be ruined!

+ PortalPerson on January 17th, 2011 at 12:07 pm said:

@deathdealer-7 No news yet, hopefully tho

@Link01 They have Sackboy’s Prehistoric Adventures and a material in the game which is moveable with the Move Controller.

+ PauloBr88 on January 17th, 2011 at 12:22 pm said:

I (Think) I’ll get LBP2 on my Bday, just 11 days! The better part is that in my country we are on vacation!

+ truesnake21 on January 17th, 2011 at 2:53 pm said:

What is the name of that song? Other then that, i can’t wait for this game.

+ smearobe on January 17th, 2011 at 3:01 pm said:

Looks like no Collector’s Edition for Canada? I want to make the trip to the US to get the CE, but will the download voucher’s work for it in the Canadian PSN Store?

Sad panda :(

+ CrAZyRaD on January 17th, 2011 at 4:30 pm said:

This is my birthday gift from my friends :D Can’t wait for tomorrow!!! Wish it was out today to make birthday that much better :P

+ Hawaii_Jeff on January 21st, 2011 at 4:17 pm said:

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

it’s just cruel to show those and not tell us how to play them.

PAGE 1 2