Horizon Zero Dawn

Jan 17

Jan 17

LittleBigPlanet 2 Releases Tomorrow! See the Arcade Trailer

Mark Valledor's Avatar Posted by Marketing Manager, SCEA

Tomorrow’s the big day for the LittleBigPlanet 2 release! And as all of us are eager to get our hands on the latest gaming experience filled with tons of new gaming genres, including action, sports, and adventure genres, we decided to create one more genre video paying tribute to the glory days of gaming embodied by some great user-generated levels created during the beta. Enjoy the latest “Arcade” genre trailer, and be sure to watch our LBP2 Guinness World Record event, streaming live from New York City, later this afternoon on the PlayStation.Blog.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

GGod0 said:

January 17th, 11:25 am

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to join in on this until thursday:(
undoubtedly making certain trophies harder and whatnot…..

But I am getting the CE :)

Can’t wait to see the first DLC.

Zhi13 said:

January 17th, 11:36 am

Wow :D cant wait for tmrw~~!!

footballrule said:

January 17th, 11:37 am

I preordered this game from amazon and i’m so ready for this! My copy is expected to come on Thursday!

Superstrokey1123 said:

January 17th, 11:56 am

Hopefully by then you have started to ban the hackers. Last thing i want is to play with hackers on PSN in any other games!

Start banning the hackers please. Save our PSN or games just like LBP will be ruined!

PortalPerson said:

January 17th, 12:07 pm

@deathdealer-7 No news yet, hopefully tho

@Link01 They have Sackboy’s Prehistoric Adventures and a material in the game which is moveable with the Move Controller.

PauloBr88 said:

January 17th, 12:22 pm

I (Think) I’ll get LBP2 on my Bday, just 11 days! The better part is that in my country we are on vacation!

truesnake21 said:

January 17th, 2:53 pm

What is the name of that song? Other then that, i can’t wait for this game.

smearobe said:

January 17th, 3:01 pm

Looks like no Collector’s Edition for Canada? I want to make the trip to the US to get the CE, but will the download voucher’s work for it in the Canadian PSN Store?

Sad panda :(

CrAZyRaD said:

January 17th, 4:30 pm

This is my birthday gift from my friends :D Can’t wait for tomorrow!!! Wish it was out today to make birthday that much better :P

Hawaii_Jeff said:

January 21st, 4:17 pm

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

PLEASE list what to search for so we can download and play these!!

it’s just cruel to show those and not tell us how to play them.

PAGE 1 2