PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

LittleBigPlanet 2 Community Update and Share Trailer

Mark Valledor's Avatar + Posted by Mark Valledor on Jan 21, 2011 // Marketing Manager, SCEA

Wow! What a week. The launch of LittleBigPlanet 2 was as epic as ever. So many things happened and our community has been going wild. And with the community growing so much, we have a new video to make sure everyone knows how to SHARE their LBP2 fun.

And here’s some more fun links for the weekend:

PAGE 1 2 3

+ TM1619 on January 24th, 2011 at 12:42 pm said:

I definitely need to buy this game. Too good to pass up.

+ KILLZONE79 on January 24th, 2011 at 2:13 pm said:

For those that dont have LBP2 yet and still on LBP1 you can play my levels that i searched for you on LBP.me

+ boricuacookie on January 24th, 2011 at 3:52 pm said:

Could someone at MM or Sony please please use this for a commercial for LBP2??

+ ByaBya24 on January 24th, 2011 at 9:39 pm said:

Probably the best game I have played! Please make Tron: Legacy DLC, I love the Clu outfit and want “MOAR”!!!

+ Paul_Ramirez on January 25th, 2011 at 8:41 pm said:

Glitch[Error] NOT the endless LOADING ONE EITHER!!!

POD is NOT useable!

My son watched a pod glitch video did it and now the Profile is useless! Just a block\blob stuck in the pod, but no sackboy! No control no nothing, it simply does NOT work. ALL the Games levels lost all the time spent down the tube. All we can do is load other profiles, and he saved the profile that way because some kind said to before we turned it off from the back. Lots of stuff missing in new profile. Tried online advise, none worked the profile is broken.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Paul_Ramirez on January 25th, 2011 at 9:09 pm said:

Went to Titter to find a solution but found nothing.

+ wimpy_kid97 on January 26th, 2011 at 4:45 pm said: