PS4-Watch_Dogs

PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle, Box Art Revealed

Cristian Cardona's Avatar + Posted by Cristian Cardona on Jan 28, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

Happy Friday, everyone! Today, we’re happy to announce the exclusive Toys “R” Us PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle, available when the game ships on March 22nd. If you’ve been holding out on the PlayStation Move for this title, now is the time to pick up everything you need to get started!

PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle Toys "R" Us

The PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle is a North American exclusive (US and Canada) and will retail for $99.99 at Toys “R” Us. The bundle includes:

Also, for a little something extra, we wanted to share the final packfront art for the stand-alone game, which as you know will be shipping to retailers nationwide on March 22.

PlayStation Move Heroes

Make sure to pre-order to get your free exclusive skin pack! We’ll keep the news coming as we sprint towards launch. In the meantime, keep an eye out here for the latest on PlayStation Move Heroes.

PAGE 1 2

+ killa1b91 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:04 pm said:

Awesome, but I have yet to get the move. :(

+ polo155 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:04 pm said:

I love My Move!

+ megamixer on January 28th, 2011 at 1:06 pm said:

Man, that boxart is bad. Its like everyone on there needs an attitude adjustment stat!

+ Berae on January 28th, 2011 at 1:06 pm said:

It looks interesting, I hope we see some more about it in the coming weeks.

On another topic, will we get a release date for Ico/shadow collection soon? Thank you

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 1:28 pm said:

You definitely will over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out.
    Can’t comment on Ico/Shadow, though. Sorry!

+ polo155 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:11 pm said:

i have about 7 or 8 Move compatibla titles, it rocks.. ppl NEED to get it!

Current Move titles I’m Playing “Modern Combat” and “Dead Space: Extraction”

+ DrZeiss on January 28th, 2011 at 1:12 pm said:

Will Sony release a bundle(any bundle) without the Playstation Eye please?

+ JLP_M on January 28th, 2011 at 1:13 pm said:

I just don’t like Sly to be honest.

+ Axecution on January 28th, 2011 at 1:14 pm said:

Im so excited for this game. Bought a nav controller last weekend just for this game. Got it all preordered. Picking up Killzone 3 Helghast Edition and PSMove Heroes on the same day. :D So pumped. March 22nd!

+ Neil on January 28th, 2011 at 1:18 pm said:

Really looking forward to this game. When can we expect to see more previews?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 1:29 pm said:

In the coming weeks. We’ll have plenty of content going up!

+ TheGuardianFID on January 28th, 2011 at 1:21 pm said:

SOLD!!! 8)

+ Mox007 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:21 pm said:

My move controller should be delivered today. Now I need to get a game that uses it. This one looks interesting.

+ Shin-Ra on January 28th, 2011 at 1:23 pm said:

I didn’t think the branding strips at the top could get any more messy. Please sort it out before the NGP releases.

+ Saber_IV on January 28th, 2011 at 1:25 pm said:

Sly looks awesome on that cover.

+ Kirkpad on January 28th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

How about answering @5. This is getting ridiculous. I’m not paying $40 for a $10 game.

+ Redemption702 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:26 pm said:

So it seems that I can’t preorder from Toy R Us to get the exclusive skin pack… but this bundle does interest me. Decisions, decisions. Problem is, I probably wont make up my mind, and then I’ll end up not getting it at all. (cause I suck like that)

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 1:42 pm said:

You can sign up for their newsletter and they’ll notify you as soon as it’s available for pre order =)

+ PoInTyNiPs on January 28th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

Did the original developers have any involvement in making this because of the characters?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 1:44 pm said:

Nihilistic and our producers consulted with Insomniac, Naughty Dog and Sucker Punch development teams during the development cycle to make sure it stayed true to the look and feel of each of the franchises and their characters. They were very helpful!

+ Blkant on January 28th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

Should really have put Sir Daniel Fortesque in it… Or, even better, make another Medievil :)

+ YungShep on January 28th, 2011 at 1:36 pm said:

I LOVE MY PS MOVE LIKE A FAT KID LOVE CAKE : ) IM SOLD ON THIS! is this a 4 player offline/online game?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 1:45 pm said:

2 player offline. We’ll show you more in the next few weeks.

+ killa1b91 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:37 pm said:

Will there will be news about PlayStation Suite soon? I have an android and would love to use this.

+ YungShep on January 28th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

@12 how can you even determine if this game is even worth $10.00? i swear some of the demands that you (kids) make on here are ridiculous, if you dont want it just pass and leave the negativity out. if sony is gonna bundle the ps move without the camera, let sony announce it.

+ adolson on January 28th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

Sly Cooper is so good – thanks for the HD remasters! I am interested in this one, but moreso, I want Sly 4. :) It’s the best series out of the three featured here.

+ HouseMorton on January 28th, 2011 at 1:39 pm said:

I’ll be waiting until there is a bundle with game + two move controllers and no camera… or until the controllers get much cheaper… or forever.

+ KazeEternal on January 28th, 2011 at 1:46 pm said:

Surprised this doesn’t include the Navigator in the package… but I can see the sense in that.

+ Trevor-Kuch on January 28th, 2011 at 1:56 pm said:

So this doesn’t include Sports Champions like the other bundle did?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

No, it includes a copy of PlayStation Move Heroes.

+ solace357 on January 28th, 2011 at 1:58 pm said:

This is a great idea, but why limit these bundles to specific retailers? Like with eyepet before. It could really use a Navigation controller as well.
Got this preordered! Psyched for the move titles this year, I was really pleasantly surprised by Dead Space Extraction.

+ TomHoang on January 28th, 2011 at 1:58 pm said:

Does this game require the Navigation/Dualshock controller?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 4:27 pm said:

It requires either a DualShock 3 or the Nav. We’d recommend the Nav for the optimal experience. =)

+ Zarxce on January 28th, 2011 at 2:03 pm said:

A week before the 3DS launch? D: I’ve been waiting on this too…hopefully it’s not a limited time dealie. I’ll probably pick mine up some time in April.

There will be plenty to go around, right?

+ abzdine on January 28th, 2011 at 2:05 pm said:

I don’t like Sly’s face on the boxart, but i’m getting it day one in Europe!

+ EnigmaNemesis on January 28th, 2011 at 2:10 pm said:

Do not have the Move yet… but this bundle may push me to it!

+ rasengan360 on January 28th, 2011 at 2:10 pm said:

totally should have waited for this bundle instead of the sports champion one :(

+ jelly_bean on January 28th, 2011 at 2:12 pm said:

Can’t wait to play it… Do you have any plans to release a demo in the PS Store? Thanks!

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 4:27 pm said:

Yes, we do! More info on that in February.

+ vza004 on January 28th, 2011 at 2:20 pm said:

OMG!! $99 bucks for Eye, Move and game?! That is win!!

+ NeoMahi on January 28th, 2011 at 2:32 pm said:

This really makes me want a Jak & Daxter game.

+ sleepy92 on January 28th, 2011 at 2:35 pm said:

Why does Sly look so weird on the cover? Sly is my favorite series out of all 3 so why did you have to pick him to be the one to look totally different than he does in his games? His face is just so fat and ugly. I hope he doesn’t look like that in the game. I’ll just have to not look at the boxart.

+ XxNo0b_H8rxX on January 28th, 2011 at 2:42 pm said:

dang, too bad I bought the sports champion pack. that game sucks, but move is great.

+ Xamindar on January 28th, 2011 at 3:01 pm said:

Sounds cool. Sports champion was a little crap. Any videos on this game to see what we will get?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 4:28 pm said:

Yes, lots of videos starting next month!

+ Invicta2 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:02 pm said:

Whenever/If I ever do pick up Move, this will probably be the bundle that I’ll get…nothing wrong with Sports Champions or anything, but I was hoping for some other bundled software with the Move bundle other than just that game.

I really want to see more info on Sorcery though, because it’s mostly that game that has me most interested in getting Move…a Sorcery bundle like this would be a good idea too IMO.

+ TM1619 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:02 pm said:

Agh, why didn’t I wait to get this bundle? Sports Champions is cool and fun and all but it’ll have nothing on this (I hope)

+ soulzonik on January 28th, 2011 at 3:05 pm said:

Nice. That Sly in the boxart remembers me the teaser in The Sly Collection. Any news about Sly 4?

+ thundercat17 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:06 pm said:

why toys r us? nobody goes there anymore, and is this bundle pack only available in the states?

+ wvnative on January 28th, 2011 at 3:13 pm said:

Due to having a physical disability, I won’t be able to buy this game because it requires the use of a motion controller. Please add an option to use the DS3! I always wanted to play a sly/ratchet/jak crossover…

+ smokey_vols on January 28th, 2011 at 3:22 pm said:

Something needs to be done about Sly on the boxart. That’s a face that I have never seen Sly make and I just platniumed all three games this month.

+ ClassicSpyroFan on January 28th, 2011 at 3:35 pm said:

Why dose sly look like a rat? Why dose Jak look like a kid? And why dose ratchet look like a girl? The side kicks look fine but the other three… COME ON!!!!!!!

+ digitalman123 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:38 pm said:

Good! A game for my Move! This should be fun…

+ Ninevolts on January 28th, 2011 at 4:13 pm said:

Great! But does it require navigation contorller?

+ Edd on January 28th, 2011 at 4:39 pm said:

Sweet box art, I would like some more info on the game though. I really hope it’s not a mini game compilation like Rayman Raving Rabbids for the Wii.

+ EggySong85 on January 28th, 2011 at 5:56 pm said:

Where’s the stand-alone move bundle, for those of use who already have a PSEye/Move setup? This game features 2P support, does it not?

+ AJBS0NIC on January 28th, 2011 at 6:42 pm said:

The subheaders for Move support look very sloppy. I loved how Sports Champions just had a discreet blue strip under the PS3 header, that’s all you need. All the other games have an obnoxious blue Move ball dipping down from the right. But if you must use that ball design, then just put all the icons needed for the game in the ball. So in this case, just put an eye, move and nav inside the ball. No need for a second blue strip highlighting nav support, not to mention an accessory that’s not even part of the bundle, why bother bringing that up?? =)

+ Arcadian_Rebel on January 28th, 2011 at 6:51 pm said:

All my favorite heroes! Anyone know the price?

+ fathead170 on January 28th, 2011 at 7:09 pm said:

geez get a game of these characters every 6 months feel like its all stale n been done before. take this advice make a new ip or make a different series so sick of same rehashes. an tacked on move controls please that thing is a wii joke at this point

PAGE 1 2