Until Dawn

Jan 28

PlayStation Move Heroes

PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle, Box Art Revealed

Cristian Cardona's Avatar Posted by Cristian Cardona on Jan 28, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager, Software Marketing

Happy Friday, everyone! Today, we’re happy to announce the exclusive Toys “R” Us PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle, available when the game ships on March 22nd. If you’ve been holding out on the PlayStation Move for this title, now is the time to pick up everything you need to get started!

PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle Toys "R" Us

The PlayStation Move Heroes Bundle is a North American exclusive (US and Canada) and will retail for $99.99 at Toys “R” Us. The bundle includes:

Also, for a little something extra, we wanted to share the final packfront art for the stand-alone game, which as you know will be shipping to retailers nationwide on March 22.

PlayStation Move Heroes

Make sure to pre-order to get your free exclusive skin pack! We’ll keep the news coming as we sprint towards launch. In the meantime, keep an eye out here for the latest on PlayStation Move Heroes.

PAGE 1 2

+ Xamindar on January 28th, 2011 at 3:01 pm said:

Sounds cool. Sports champion was a little crap. Any videos on this game to see what we will get?

Cristian Cardona's Avatar

+ Cristian Cardona on January 28th, 2011 at 4:28 pm said:

Yes, lots of videos starting next month!

+ Invicta2 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:02 pm said:

Whenever/If I ever do pick up Move, this will probably be the bundle that I’ll get…nothing wrong with Sports Champions or anything, but I was hoping for some other bundled software with the Move bundle other than just that game.

I really want to see more info on Sorcery though, because it’s mostly that game that has me most interested in getting Move…a Sorcery bundle like this would be a good idea too IMO.

+ TM1619 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:02 pm said:

Agh, why didn’t I wait to get this bundle? Sports Champions is cool and fun and all but it’ll have nothing on this (I hope)

+ soulzonik on January 28th, 2011 at 3:05 pm said:

Nice. That Sly in the boxart remembers me the teaser in The Sly Collection. Any news about Sly 4?

+ thundercat17 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:06 pm said:

why toys r us? nobody goes there anymore, and is this bundle pack only available in the states?

+ wvnative on January 28th, 2011 at 3:13 pm said:

Due to having a physical disability, I won’t be able to buy this game because it requires the use of a motion controller. Please add an option to use the DS3! I always wanted to play a sly/ratchet/jak crossover…

+ smokey_vols on January 28th, 2011 at 3:22 pm said:

Something needs to be done about Sly on the boxart. That’s a face that I have never seen Sly make and I just platniumed all three games this month.

+ ClassicSpyroFan on January 28th, 2011 at 3:35 pm said:

Why dose sly look like a rat? Why dose Jak look like a kid? And why dose ratchet look like a girl? The side kicks look fine but the other three… COME ON!!!!!!!

+ digitalman123 on January 28th, 2011 at 3:38 pm said:

Good! A game for my Move! This should be fun…

+ Ninevolts on January 28th, 2011 at 4:13 pm said:

Great! But does it require navigation contorller?

PAGE 1 2