LittleBigPlanet 3

New Castle Crashers Character Will Benefit Breast Cancer Research

Kelly Revak's Avatar + Posted by Kelly Revak on Feb 04, 2011 // Mayor of Behemothtown, The Behemoth

Greetings PlayStationland! I wanted to introduce you to a brand-new addition to the Castle Crashers team! We are pleased to announce that our single most-requested character will be joining the battle on PSN on February 8th in shiny new additional content for Castle Crashers. We give you…. the Pink Knight!

Castle Crashers: Pink Knight

Born out of popular demand, rumor, and Tom Fulp’s Beard, the Pink Knight is ready to bring the love in. The playable Pink Knight will come packed with the Lollipop and four other brand new additional weapons. Warning: Adorable.

The Pink Knight Pack will be available just in time for Valentine’s Day on PSN for just $1.99 and 100% of The Behemoth’s revenue from Pink Knight pack sales will be donated to charities devoted to Breast Cancer Research.

Castle Crashers: Pink Knight

Castle Crashers: Pink Knight Castle Crashers: Pink Knight

Let me just say, the Pink Knight’s magic is unlike anything else in the game. It will make you happy. It is full of Love and Rainbows. Those meany barbarians will never see it coming.

With love from The Behemoth,

kelly

PAGE 1 2

+ PuppetShoJustice on February 5th, 2011 at 2:40 am said:

It’s cool to see more stuff coming to this game. Especially something that goes towards a good cause. But MAN I really want to see a sequel. More than any other PSN game I’ve downloaded, I find myself revisiting this one time and time again and just wishing there was more.

+ siriusbee on February 5th, 2011 at 8:13 am said:

awesome!

+ jonathan_val on February 5th, 2011 at 9:31 am said:

SOLD…!!
Day 1 FOR ME…

PLEASE ADD MORE MISSIONS TOO…
THIS GAME IS THE BEST…!!

+ Jin_Kusanagi on February 6th, 2011 at 7:26 am said:

A new character, and buying it will make me help a good cause?
You can count me too =D

+ SpineRaptor on February 6th, 2011 at 11:16 am said:

Steam Powered Giraffe will definitely be downloading the Pink Knight Kelly!

Kelly Revak's Avatar

+ Kelly Revak on February 7th, 2011 at 3:28 pm said:

Hooray! <3 you guys!

+ Elvick_ on February 7th, 2011 at 2:03 am said:

I’ll buy it and I don’t even have the game on PSN.

+ Chuckbait on February 8th, 2011 at 6:39 am said:

Can you please put this 3 year old game on sale already?

+ Mm0rpg22-82 on February 8th, 2011 at 11:42 am said:

what time would we be seeing the psn store update, ontario canada here… thank you to all. would like to buy this, but nothing yet.

+ TUSTIN1 on February 8th, 2011 at 11:55 am said:

Anywhere between 5pm and midnight – there’s no set time. Being that it looks like another light store publish, it may be an earlier one again this week.

+ Mm0rpg22-82 on February 8th, 2011 at 6:23 pm said:

i hope everything is alright, still no store update and its almost 9:30. even just a “were workin on it.. lol” would be sufficient. :)

+ OldKai on February 8th, 2011 at 8:35 pm said:

I already have the game, but is there any possible sale coming up for those who don’t have it?

+ Desraedos on February 9th, 2011 at 4:49 pm said:

Sunshine, lollipops and rainbows everything that’s wonderful is what I feel when I see this.
I’ll throw my lucky pennies at it.

+ TheFallenAngel24 on February 12th, 2011 at 1:28 pm said:

I wasn’t planning on buying this, but if it’s for breast cancer, then I’d be happy to oblige. Anything to help!:)

+ Fusion_the_Cat on February 12th, 2011 at 9:57 pm said:

OMG Full-on double rainbows all the way across the screen!

+ PriscillaSoujo on February 23rd, 2011 at 7:56 am said:

absolutely castle crashers its the best.its so cool nd very funny

+ philippins on February 27th, 2011 at 9:40 pm said:

why can’t we get the pink knight anymore in playstation store? i have tryd to fint it but its nothing ther

PAGE 1 2