No Man's Sky

NEW Official PS3 Bluetooth Headset in “Urban Camouflage” Available Soon

Richard Ho's Avatar + Posted by Richard Ho on Feb 18, 2011 // Associate Product Marketing Manager

Hi Everyone! With awesome multi-player games such as Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs on the way, the new Bluetooth Headset is sure to be your go-to communication device. The Headset already comes in a sleek, high-gloss black finish. However, we’ve also heard some of your requests for a militaristic color and are now offering the headset in a new “urban camouflage” color. For the same great price of $49.99 (MSRP), the urban camouflage Bluetooth Headset will be available at GameStop locations nationwide, to coincide with the highly-anticipated launch of SOCOM 4 on April 19 – making it a must have for SOCOM 4’s unbridled 32-player online multiplayer mayhem.

PS3 Bluetooth Headset in “Urban Camouflage”

As most of you know, our Bluetooth Headsets offer a number of great features, making it perfect for gaming. It starts with built-in noise cancellation and our proprietary High Quality (HQ) mode enabling us to deliver the best quality PS3 voice chat. An in-game headset status indicator, easily accessible microphone mute button, and charging cradle which also functions as a desktop microphone adds unparalleled functionality.

We’re very excited about the newest addition to our Bluetooth headset line. Let us know your thoughts and enjoy!

PAGE 1 2

+ Kchow23 on February 18th, 2011 at 2:08 pm said:

ugly… neat to see Sony is starting to iterate and make more bundles but bring cross game chat and bundle the mic with games or consoles. I already bought the regular colored one.

+ dirtyd89 on February 18th, 2011 at 2:13 pm said:

Pretty cool.
Though I’m fine with my Tritton AX720 5.1 Surround Sound Head Set.
Also have a Cyber Snipa 5.1 Surround Head Set for my PC too.

+ SOOPERGOOMAN187 on February 18th, 2011 at 2:34 pm said:

How about one with “SOCOM” in camoflage printed on a Black, Silver, or Red headset?!?

+ Dosx001 on February 18th, 2011 at 3:26 pm said:

@Conaaando it did hurt the 1st week 4 me but after many hrs of multiplayer fun on “MAG” it didn’t no more so ya a like a pair of new shoes when walking with them 4 long time they r going 2 hurt like a b***h but after a week they don’t

+ CerealxKiller13 on February 18th, 2011 at 3:50 pm said:

Wish it was woodland camo rather than the new digital, but still awesome idea. Maybe a camo controller in the near future?

+ IIn3wII_NuMb3rZ on February 18th, 2011 at 4:49 pm said:

nice but im happy with my Astros :)

+ SuperTiso on February 18th, 2011 at 9:41 pm said:

Are people really going into why they dislike this? It’s another option of choice over buying the basic black style. Who cares if the effectiveness of “camo” is lost upon this device? Are we going to be in a real jungle trying to talk to each other? Please make this with a bundle for Socom 4 Sony. Seeing the Sharp Shooter portion trailer sold me on this game now when I had no interest before.

+ WhiteF8ng on February 18th, 2011 at 9:54 pm said:

yeah release crap like this after I bought mine mine not too long ago. Ah well. I got it for 20% off so no love lost…

+ siegeh on February 19th, 2011 at 6:45 am said:

i would buy it, but im saving up money for the pink controller.

+ Massive_13 on February 19th, 2011 at 11:28 am said:

I would like a bundle with socom4 as well… not because I would like to buy it, I’ll probably buy it on my own because I’m still rocking the original socom:confrontation mic, and want to use that for my cell phone…

But because I would like everyone who plays socom to have a mic… Please people… if you thinking about buying socom4, please buy a mic. Thank you.

+ The-Jack-Burton on February 19th, 2011 at 2:25 pm said:

I want the ones from FRINGE!

+ kenny-1995 on February 19th, 2011 at 4:48 pm said:

Will it be available in the U.K?

+ Lord_Ka1n on February 20th, 2011 at 4:24 pm said:

If it didn’t cost as much as a game I might consider it.

How about a woodland camo? Urban is ugly.

+ Haseo_Uchiha on February 21st, 2011 at 6:02 am said: