Minecraft PS4

PULSE 2/22 Edition Featuring: Killzone 3 & Nominees for the Gamers’ Choice Awards

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar + Posted by Kevin Furuichi on Feb 22, 2011 // Executive Producer, PlayStation Network

Available for download in HD with the PlayStation Store update today, PULSE 2/22 Edition brings you the latest on what’s happening on the network. In this edition, we celebrate today’s release of Killzone 3 and show off the demo for MLB 11 The Show, which features a rematch of the 2010 World Series teams, the San Francisco Giants and the Texas Rangers.

Plus, a look at Telltale’s Back to the Future: The Game, and we share the nominees of the first ever PlayStation Network Gamers’ Choice Awards. The New Video Releases section includes Robert Downey, Jr., and Zach Galifinakis in Due Date along with a look at the behind-the-scenes making of the 2011 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, in case you missed it last week. So, watch PULSE right here or download in HD to your PS3 after today’s PlayStation Store update.

+ darkdodie on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:20 am said:

Killzone 3! :)

+ guyverunit122 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:23 am said:

Killzone 3 Plus tons of content ah man I cant wait.

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:30 am said:

Time 4 Killzone 3!!!

+ bignoghead304 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:39 am said:

Got my killzone3 & the sharp shooter you better run I’m coming for ya!!

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on February 22nd, 2011 at 10:27 am said:

RICO! Find some cover!

+ remanutd5 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:42 am said:

why the movies we buy dont get saved on our psn downloaded content ? i have bought like 10 movies already and i dont have an external HDD , i cant erase the movies i bought because i will lose them if i do it , and NGP better play HD movies so that way i dont have to buy both versions , i hope that cloud feature does not apply only to games but movies as well

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:44 am said:

@bignoghead304 oh my god can’t wait for 3:00pm to go to GameStop

can’t wait for Killzone 3 Helghast Edition, Sharp Shooter and Navigation Controller!!!!!!

^_^

+ ABNVOX on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:49 am said:

Hey any word on the killzone 3 collectors edition guide? is it limited to the uk?

+ Busca-Cabezas on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:51 am said:

I LOVE PULSE!! AND Christina Lee!! And KILLZONE 3!! And PSN!!! And SCE!!! AND SONY!!!

Kevin Furuichi's Avatar

+ Kevin Furuichi on February 22nd, 2011 at 10:18 am said:

I’ll let Christina know. Thanks for watching and remember to keep watching. Remember, this edition is in 720p for the PS3 later today on the Games side of the store.

+ XMbeaner on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:55 am said:

I just pitched a tent in my pants when I saw this!

+ steamone06 on February 22nd, 2011 at 6:58 am said:

Damn Christina is fine and the red head from tester lol

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:00 am said:

@bignoghead304 oh my god can’t wait for 3:00pm to go to GameStop

and i love Pulse and Cristhina Lee ^_^

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:01 am said:

Time 4 killzone 3

+ Carl-G on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:15 am said:

Make it weekly, because i love watching PULSE;)

+ BlazeKush420 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:17 am said:

Want more details on Twisted Metal please

+ cortesc130 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:33 am said:

Any update on new features like these ?

Voice messaging
chatroom (with mics) no text
ability to change your PSN ID without losing anything.

Sony you can make alot more with these features plus it will make PSN a better online network. Please do this for your customers!

+ Gas0linE on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:43 am said:

With mixed reviews and a metacritic score of 85 I’ll pass on Killzone 3. Played the demo at a friends house and controls were still stiff. Im sticking with Bulletstorm for my mid winter choice! Plus with a invite to the geas of war 3 beta, its hard to pass up. Ill dust the 2 inches of dust off my ps3 maybe when uncharted 3 comes out.

+ Lugoves on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:50 am said:

My KZ3 Helghast Edition is at my house, but I have to work … 7 more hours … *cough* , maybe I have a cough … Lol. Bullet storm looks good too, and I might get to that later.

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:57 am said:

@16 and you let yourself get carried away by what others say

and not talk about Gears of War 3 that no one cares here

your ps3 has 2 inches of dust you are a troll

and finally go play your xbox360 with the 3 red rings

+ PHATTY5 on February 22nd, 2011 at 7:58 am said:

Killzone 3… you will be mine soon! MMWWHHAAHHAA!!

+ stevev363 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:01 am said:

I agree, pulse should be weekly! how about getting the updates out by 10am consistently every week, would be nice ‘ya know!

+ Gas0linE on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:02 am said:

I’m no troll son. I had my PS3 since november 17th 2006. I even camped outside for over a day. I’m just a multi console owner that doesnt limit himself to just one console. I play games, not consoles.

+ backbreaker1981 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:02 am said:

Kevin or anyone who could help me out. I went to the wal-mart midnight release and bought my copy of Killzone 3. I received the poster and retro map pack voucher however when I redeemed it. I got the 3 unlock points instead. Is there anything I can do or am I just out of luck? Sony customer service said they couldn’t do anything since the code registers as unlock points.

+ XXHemmorageXX on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:09 am said:

Gears of war? No one of Ps3 cares about that over rated game, uncharted > gears any day.

Since when do reviews mean anything? game reviews cater to advertisers and casual noobs.

Ps3 has 5 times as many high rated exclusives, gears is about all 360 has left. If your not interested in KZ but are gears, why post about it here? need attention?

I own a Pc, xbox and Ps3 BTW. Xbox is a second rate piece of electronics and has barely any exclusives left.

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:13 am said:

and the other is not talk here about Gears of War 3 Remember you are on a website of ps3

I say this because maybe the people who will say you the same thing

but do not think I’m fighting with you i just tell you this

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:13 am said:

@Gas0linE Look your words when you said my ps3 have 2 inches of dust that makes you a troll now you understand?

I say this because maybe the people who will say you the same thing

but do not think I’m fighting with you i just tell you this

+ XXHemmorageXX on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:15 am said:

Uncharted > Gears. Ps3 has 5 times as many exclusives, bluray, and better hardware. Go back to yuor poor xbox.

+ omega_alpha-619 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:15 am said:

if it walks like a dog and barks like a dog…. must be a troll then XD

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:20 am said:

@XXHemmorageXX that is true lol

can’t wait for 3:00pm to go to GameStop

+ Enigma777 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:29 am said:

Wait, how do you vote for those awards?

Also update the store earlier today please! I want some DA2 goodness!!! :)

+ JolipinatorJG on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:32 am said:

What time does the store update (GMT) ?

+ omega_alpha-619 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:33 am said:

Sooo…. i dont have move yet , is the aiming alot more precise and overall easier with move vs. gamepad?? cuz frankly i suck at aiming with gamepad lol ;/

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:34 am said:

@Gas0linE ok son you understand?? so do not come back to Troll

+ DOOMkillz on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:48 am said:

GETTING KILLZONE 3!!!!!!

+ remanutd5 on February 22nd, 2011 at 8:54 am said:

does anyone know where can i import Motorstorm Apocalypse ? i want to get the european version

+ MoneyMaker110 on February 22nd, 2011 at 10:16 am said:

is it possible to stack the unlock points? my brother gave me his code.

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 10:28 am said:

going to GameStop to pick up Killzone 3 Helghast Edition, Sharp Shooter and Navigation Controller

^_^

+ omega_alpha-619 on February 22nd, 2011 at 11:17 am said:

Was on the fence about PS Move, but after watching alot of video on the sharpshooter and reading about its technical specs I bought it and im diving into all that is PS Move! =)

+ Hooligantuan on February 22nd, 2011 at 11:35 am said:

These Pulse episodes just get sadder and sadder. I could almost hear Miss Lee’s heart breaking as she peddled Slurpees.

+ erick_34 on February 22nd, 2011 at 11:45 am said:

I have my Killzone 3 Helghast Edition, Sharp Shooter and the Navigation Controller in my hands Yay im so happy ^_^

So I’ll play killzone 3 BYE

Killzone 3 The Best FPS!!!

^_^

+ Butters360 on February 22nd, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

Christina Lee makes that black dress look good. *Understatement*

+ DarkRecoil on February 22nd, 2011 at 1:34 pm said:

Christina Lee dynamic theme please!

+ arkard1000 on February 23rd, 2011 at 5:41 am said:

Christina marry me! (L) you´re an angel that came down from heaven! (F)

+ KnightMayrez on February 23rd, 2011 at 1:21 pm said:

why won’t my socom beta key work?

+ Yojimbo-Ratchet on February 25th, 2011 at 10:11 am said:

one thing i don’t understand…. why do people consistently try to dress her up in skimpy costumes ? Makes me think that she is only there as “eye candy”.

killzone does look good, but how come pulse has not mentioned anything about dragon age 2 OR the pro-order special at all ? with the release coming up very fast, it’s rather sad to think that pulse seemingly concentrates on shooter-type games, leaving rpg’s as filler material when no other games are available to comment on.

i am disappointed with pulse neglecting dragon age 2 and other great games coming up soon….