PS4-The Order

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: The Da Vinci Disappearance Hits PSN Tuesday

Alex Monney's Avatar + Posted by Alex Monney on Mar 07, 2011 // PR Specialist, Ubisoft

Hello my fellow assassins! This Tuesday, Ubisoft will be releasing its largest DLC offering for Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, the Da Vinci Disappearance. This DLC is bringing more AC: Brotherhood goodness with both single player missions and multiplayer content.

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: The Da Vinci Disappearance

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood: The Da Vinci DisappearanceAssassin’s Creed Brotherhood: The Da Vinci Disappearance

As the title suggests, Ezio’s old friend and confidant is in trouble. Now Ezio has taken upon himself to rescue Leonardo Da Vinci. The Da Vinci Disappearance will include eight missions, which will be accessed through markers on your map of Rome (similar to the Copernicus Conspiracy). Ezio will also travel to two new locations and meet Leonardo’s assistant, Salai (who may not have as high of moral standards as Leonardo).

But we didn’t stop there, as we’ll be making updates to multiplayer, including adding four new playable characters. Check out our new trailer showing off some of the new assassins that will be available:

The Da Vinci Disappearance will also include one new map and two new modes. The new map will bring the battle of assassins to Alhambra, a multi-leveled Spanish city featuring outdoor and indoor areas. Also, we’ll be bringing a classic free-for-all death match mode called Assassinate and team mode called Escort where teams must protect/assassinate a VIP target.

Look for The Da Vinci Disappearance to go live on the PlayStation Store tomorrow. Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more Assassin’s Creed updates.

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ YungShep on March 7th, 2011 at 1:03 pm said:

FIRST! AWESOME DLC FOR I DONT EVEN HAVE THE GAME

+ Marston43 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:04 pm said:

Wonderful. How much does this dlc cost ?

+ XMbeaner on March 7th, 2011 at 1:05 pm said:

DLC more like DLA, Downloadable Awesome.

Alex Monney's Avatar

+ Alex Monney on March 7th, 2011 at 2:13 pm said:

DLA is definitely more appropriate for the Da Vinci Disappearance. :)

+ yazter on March 7th, 2011 at 1:05 pm said:

I am beyond disappointed by the 100% Sync in ACB trophy in this DLC. I already have the plat but I lost my HDD, save and progress.. seriously, must I go through the game again, every chapter over and over, for one silver trophy?

What were you guys thinking?

+ Butters360 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:10 pm said:

Yeah I know your pain, I have the Platinum for Assassin’s Creed II synced to PSN. My old 60GB PS3 died and I replaced it with one of the Slims, but seeing as how Ubisoft has copy protected saves I have to start Assassin’s Creed II all over again. I’ve bought Brotherhood but I haven’t played it yet until I re-finish ACII.

+ MadeInBrazil__ on March 7th, 2011 at 1:11 pm said:

“And more..”
Hmmmmmm.

+ chriz704 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:12 pm said:

Would love to pick this up but I rather wait for the KillZone 3 Dlc
first, don’t get me wrong I will eventually pick this up.

Chris

+ Mobius_124 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:16 pm said:

it ridiculous that i havent picked this game up yet. I mean, seriously. I have to make up some time and money to get brotherhood.

Alex Monney's Avatar

+ Alex Monney on March 7th, 2011 at 2:11 pm said:

Yes! Playing AC: Brotherhood is a must for any fan of the series.

+ DamagedJustice69 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:32 pm said:

Killer news!! Awesome that they are giving us more to do in such an outstanding backdrop. I would have had a platinum in this game except for the fact that I can’t seem to get a triple escape, sux… Other than that I can’t wait to sink my teeth in more AC-B!!

+ MafiaBrett on March 7th, 2011 at 1:34 pm said:

Should of included the price of the DLC in the article.
Thanks for the info though. I almost forgot about this DLC.

Alex Monney's Avatar

+ Alex Monney on March 7th, 2011 at 2:08 pm said:

The Da Vinci Disappearance will cost $9.99 when it goes live tomorrow. Now how many florins that would have costed Ezio… that I do not know :P

+ mywhitenoise on March 7th, 2011 at 1:41 pm said:

Buying it for the single player content, not a big fan of the MP.

+ darknightgotham on March 7th, 2011 at 1:45 pm said:

Its actually just $10. Seriously, I can’t wait till tomorrow. I just bought a PSN card just for this…

+ morph147 on March 7th, 2011 at 1:46 pm said:

@10, the price is 9.99. its been listed several times already however i do agree they should have put it in.

sadly the multiplayer in this game i could have lived without. biggest thing that annoys me with trophies is when you have to play multiplayer to platinum. i think it should be a requirement that you can platinum a game without playing online at least and have the multiplayer trophies optional. thats just my opioion though.

otherwise yay new missions for brotherhood, a game i have only half played so far coz i keep getting busy

+ Frejim on March 7th, 2011 at 1:55 pm said:

triple escape ?? that was easy!!
the infamous AEotM trophy is what keeps me away from my plat!!!!!

First day purchase for me!

Great MP map. I visited that place on 2007 and it’ll be like a dejavu! LOL

+ Frejim on March 7th, 2011 at 1:57 pm said:

sorry, what I meant was, the Extreme Variety BONUS!!

+ korgon117 on March 7th, 2011 at 2:31 pm said:

Yiippeeeeeeeeeeee! I can’t wait to get this! Love everything about Brotherhood so far! Single and multiplayer are on their own level of AWSOME. I also get to try out the new Mortal Kombat so Tuesday is going to ROCK! Thanks Ubisoft!

+ korgon117 on March 7th, 2011 at 2:34 pm said:

Oh but one thing, the poison in multiplayer is a little too overpowered, just saying if you feel like fixing it since an instant 200 points added to what your kill would normally get is a little much, and also you can poison people while your choking in a smoke bomb is pretty dumb. Other than that I LOVE this game! Thanks for the post launch support!

+ spideyal on March 7th, 2011 at 3:08 pm said:

Wow, now THAT is how you do DLC.
So much content for so little money.

I’ll have to pick this up sooner than later. I loved AC1 & 2, I have no idea why I haven’t bought Brotherhood yet. When I do, I can assure you I’ll be picking up this DLC with it.

+ Dosx001 on March 7th, 2011 at 3:56 pm said:

YAAA!!! can’t wait n it $9.99 take that COD BP

+ ToDDLeS_1982 on March 7th, 2011 at 4:07 pm said:

I feel cheated by the Black Ops: First Strike DLC costing $15 dollars when AC:Brotherhood gets a massive DLC for $10 …. time to buy some AC:Brotherhood!

+ TheGuardianFID on March 7th, 2011 at 4:16 pm said:

DLA FTW!!! 8)

+ theultimatenub on March 7th, 2011 at 4:19 pm said:

awesome i need to get this awesome game first

+ Lolsa1 on March 7th, 2011 at 5:08 pm said:

Can you update the game so my load out doesn’t get deleted every time I start the game? I’m still buying this for sure!

+ Rammstone on March 7th, 2011 at 5:14 pm said:

Does it add new trophies?

+ ThreeLeggedFreak on March 7th, 2011 at 5:17 pm said:

Any chance for AC1 and AC:B full games to s how up on PSN?

+ Journeyman800 on March 7th, 2011 at 5:49 pm said:

@ThreeleggedFreak
I don’t think it will.

+ Journeyman800 on March 7th, 2011 at 5:51 pm said:

I thought this was gonna be free… well guess I’m still gonna get it.
Any chance anyone knows if there’ll be a new Assassin’s Creed game in the near future?

+ darknightgotham on March 7th, 2011 at 5:56 pm said:

@25 ubisoft confirmed there would be a new major installment for the AC franchise, most probably ACIII released this year. They promised more details for May. They have stated that every numbered installment will bring new assassins and rumors state that the new assassin might be a woman this time around. If you plan on buying a 3DS, an AC game starring Ezio visiting the place where Altair lived (I forgot the game’s name) is coming soon.

+ JTTWIGG on March 7th, 2011 at 7:04 pm said:

So excited I haven’t stopped thinking about it. Once I beat the game I wanted more. Thank you soooo much!

+ gamerholic on March 7th, 2011 at 7:36 pm said:

I <3 ASSASINS CRRED!!

+ gamerholic on March 7th, 2011 at 7:37 pm said:

*CREED!!!

+ Morgan-GW on March 7th, 2011 at 9:09 pm said:

I agree with morph147. I have 100% on AC and AC2 (the only games I have 100% on), but I’m not at all interested in MP. Knowing I’ll never get 100% has made me less inclined to put a lot of time/effort effort into the SP trophies I don’t have.

It would have been nice to just buy the SP and not have money and drive space going into MP stuff no one in the house will ever touch. Still, the SP looks good, and I’ll probably buy it later this week.

+ MilaNumber14 on March 8th, 2011 at 3:04 am said:

YAAAY !!! Good thing I got my money ;)

+ ninjavet on March 8th, 2011 at 5:22 am said:

So is this DLC being released today? Ubisoft says Xbox’s release is today and PS store availability is March 9.

+ suckin_blood on March 8th, 2011 at 7:16 am said:

@ninjavet SUPERSUCKFEST!

+ SmashEm666 on March 8th, 2011 at 11:04 am said:

love this game.since ranked 79,000 in the world.brag brag :).hope to c everyone playing tonight.its killing time!!!!!

+ bg93- on March 8th, 2011 at 3:50 pm said:

I love how it says achievements even though PS3 doesn’t have them!
Regardless, this is a DLC worth paying for. The quantity of content is huge, the quality of content is spectacular and the price is simply sexy. I can’t say any of those things about another certain DLC. One that involves the number one, and a strike.

+ mazziotti on March 9th, 2011 at 1:55 am said:

has it kom out now ??

+ BigPoppaB on March 9th, 2011 at 6:53 am said:

I wish you guys announced this DLC a bit earlier. I traded the excellent AC:B in for Killzone 3 a while ago

+ greenpunkie on March 10th, 2011 at 5:08 pm said:

i’ve finished the main story line of the DLC. Seriously speaking, it’s rather short. retrieving lost paintings, figuring out a not-so-hard puzzle, locating Da Vinci. Basically, that’s all. with this DLC, i think what they’re trying to do is to connect the story of ACB to that of the next AC game. as for the multiplayer, i have only tried one new mode, ESCORT, pretty fun.

+ lilcipher777 on March 12th, 2011 at 3:30 pm said:

omg im geting that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ montow on March 14th, 2011 at 12:32 pm said:

sweet i love gettin back into the assassins creed universe

+ the_idjit on March 14th, 2011 at 12:36 pm said:

So excited to get back into Brotherhood, but I’m never gonna play the open Assassination mode. I think it tarnishes the uniqueness that the Multplayer has by making it like everything else.

Can always get into new story stuff.

#herebecauseoftheassassinscreedtwitteraccount

+ The1stMJC on March 14th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

Awesome, I need to get back to this game.

+ Dragonzblaze on March 14th, 2011 at 12:38 pm said:

getting this game on april 1st cant wait

+ fantasyphil on March 14th, 2011 at 12:39 pm said:

Sweet! Any chance I can can win a promo code?

+ Ventaur on March 14th, 2011 at 12:39 pm said:

Sooooo, what’s this about free DLC codes? I’ll take one without a bit of argument, thank you very much!

+ E-Bizz on March 14th, 2011 at 12:41 pm said:

Any chance on that Free DLC?

+ RadiatorSniper on March 14th, 2011 at 12:41 pm said:

Yeah, where is that free DLC anyways? :c

+ pj179 on March 14th, 2011 at 12:41 pm said:

Where’s the free DLC codes the Assassin’s Creed twitter was talking about?

PAGE 1 2 3 5