Final Fantasy XV

Mar 08

Mar 08

TestYourself: Psychology Hits PSN Today, Will Reveal Full Psychological Portrait

Bill Fryer's Avatar Posted by Marketing and PR Coordinator, Creat Studios

Hey everyone! Bill from Creat Studios here with a very exciting news: All you fans that are looking for a deeper understanding of yourselves look no further than TestYourself: Psychology coming soon to PSN. Test Yourself introduces audiences to a unique mental experience on the PlayStation Network and will be released as a series of packs, each devoted to specific areas of psychological activity. The first pack, Test Yourself: Psychology contains two initial blocks of tests – Nervous System and Intellect – and will be available for download on PSN on March 8th in North America $2.99 – practically free!

Test YourSelf for PS3 (PSN)

The goal of TestYourself: Psychology is to provide users with an affordable, professional assessment of various aspects of their personalities and psychological abilities. After the release of the initial pack, new blocks of tests will be available for download on a monthly basis, each focusing on different elements of psychological health. Users who complete all 12 blocks will receive a full psychological portrait and will understand the complex characteristics of their states of mind.

TestYourself: Psychology is a serious scientific product developed by a team of professional psychologists and counselors. The product’s affordable price is part of an effort to support increasing public interest towards psychology. By combining a scientific approach with the fun of the PlayStation platform, TestYourself: Psychology offers an accessible and enjoyable experience for audiences of all ages and cultural backgrounds.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2

perrandy said:

March 8th, 1:57 pm

it only does: sends your personal profile to the illuminati XD

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 8th, 2:38 pm

Haha, I’m not sure Kevin Butler signed off on that one.

Kryshalis said:

March 8th, 1:58 pm

My only issue with this is the trophies. I absolutely hate trophies that are designed around “Do X amount of things with X amount of friends”, etc. My friend list only has a few people on it, as I don’t like to add a bunch of random people. All of them are people I know personally. So not only would I have o add a bunch of randoms, I’d have to talk a bunch of people into buying the game/app/whatever in order to get them. Either way, I shall be buying this one. Just needed to give my 4 cents.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 8th, 2:39 pm

Thanks for giving us a chance Kryshalis :)

anti_sock said:

March 8th, 2:03 pm

why buy this when i can do it online for free?

FATHASUN said:

March 8th, 2:04 pm

This is for recruitment purposes. If you manage to get the top secret Platinum Trophy expect to be abducted and thoroughly probed.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 8th, 2:36 pm

Haha, I can neither confirm or deny this.

DrBingogh said:

March 8th, 2:10 pm

Two user’s in my house. Do only one of us get a profile or can both be tested?

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 8:03 am

Both people can be tested : )

pboarantes said:

March 8th, 2:24 pm

Hi! Will there be too many tests involving english grammar or vocabulary?! I ask that because I am Brazilian and these tests involving foreign languages are not my specialty. Anyway congratulations for the product. I saw a video of it and it looks really great.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 8:09 am

Nope, you should be all set pboarantes. Also your English looks pretty good to me : )

TruRage said:

March 8th, 2:28 pm

LOL @ 51

T3mpr1x said:

March 8th, 2:29 pm

That trailer was…Let’s go with unique. Anyway I’ll try this, mostly because it has Creat”s name on it! :)

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 8th, 2:43 pm

Hah thanks T3mpr1x! Creat fans know what’s up : )

SpyDudeFX said:

March 8th, 2:39 pm

Looks great but keep the trophies pretty straightforward. A title like this doesn’t need painful trophies that require repeatedly taking the tests over and over. Some of the trophies seem like that might be the case >_< lol

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 8th, 2:55 pm

Well we tried to put in some trophies for every one. I find that the harder trophies are more rewarding when I finally get them : )

JakeRuiner said:

March 8th, 3:02 pm

I hear a lot of talk on the game’s trophies and an earlier comment posted all the available trophies (12 I think). So my question is: does this 2.99$ game have 12 trophies by itself or would you have to purchase all 12 DLC packs to unlock all the trophies?

KidCommando said:

March 8th, 3:09 pm

Bill, just because of all your comments I am going to purchase the first pack.

I absolutely hate when posts get made here with zero questions answered and no feedback. You took the time to address our questions so I can easily part with $3.00 to show my appreciation. Even if it is your job, most of the time the people that post here can’t even bother to do that.

so, thanks!

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 8:14 am

Thanks KidCommando, we really like to hear from the fans and talk to them so this is totally win win for us. I don’t really know why other people post and then never respond.

THKJamesMaxx said:

March 8th, 3:36 pm

How many packs will be released in total?

mikedo2007 said:

March 8th, 3:47 pm

A game involving Psychology, what’s next Math, history, Sociology, or Biology? I like to see something like this.

grisleyadams31 said:

March 8th, 4:36 pm

IM TOTALLY PAYING $5 TO PAY $1 TO TEST MY IQ :).. the test is you purchasing it. it shows that your a total moron for wasting money on something you can do on the internet FOR FREE.. im gonna get a full force sony fanboy bashing from this but hey i dont give a damn.

OMGmyFACE said:

March 8th, 4:41 pm

Will there be a demo? Trophies? Multiplayer? Blah blah etc I’m probably gonna get this anyway because I’m a nerd, lol. Awesome stuff.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 9:13 am

Thanks OMGmyFACE, it is a single player game and there will be trophies.

TallCrowe said:

March 8th, 5:07 pm

Well knowing that much about myself scares me. I mean already know too much as it is.

WLM13 said:

March 8th, 5:14 pm

Is there a seperate place to download Trophy enabled games or do they all have Trophies,I’m a Trophy Hore-der lol.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 10:58 am

All games on PSN have to have trophies except for PS one classics, Mini’s, and games that were released before this requirement was put in place.

P.S. I’m a trophy hoarder too :)

SpyDudeFX said:

March 8th, 5:23 pm

Bill, hard trophies are great but sometimes they involve mundane, redundant or repetitive tasks. This sounds like a great experience, but does doing the same tests 100x to earn a trophy really sound fun? lol Hope the DLC trophies are less repetitive.

Bill Fryer's Avatar

Bill Fryer said:

March 9th, 10:59 am

I see what you’re saying. I hope that you decided to check it out anyway : )

Blazebrova said:

March 8th, 7:06 pm

I love IQ type tests! Question though about replay value. Is this one of those things where you do it the first time and its kind of the “true” result, and then by playing through a few times you’re likely to remember answers enough to get a high score? Or are there enough questions/activities for it to vary many times before repetition begins?

burnsideking24 said:

March 8th, 10:51 pm

can it be navigated with the left stick? because my left directional button doesnt work so it would suck for me if i cant go through the menu well

Rikith said:

March 8th, 11:10 pm

Great now my ps3 is going to be calling me a narcissist to. Any facebook integration in this game, my friends need to know im an impulse shopper.

soldierone said:

March 8th, 11:48 pm

Fix the descriptiong on PSN. It states you get all areas and it states NOTHING about buying it in several packs. Get started today doesnt state “first pack” to me. Was so mad when I got it and realized i cant even do emotion or anything I wanted to actually do….Wish I read this blog post first then I would of stayed away till the packs I wanted released…..2.99 for something thats just a pretty version of internet iq tests isnt all too amuzing.

Sorry to be harsh. Im just mad and dont understand why it couldnt ALL just be in one package at like 5 dollars.

willywonka159 said:

March 8th, 11:58 pm

Wait, I still don’t get it. You say the DLC will come out every month for $2.99, yet you say in your reply to #50 that you WON’T have to pay $2.99 12 times. So what is it?

AngleofDeath696 said:

March 9th, 12:00 am

So does being insane to joker level unlock a trophy?

fuzzyclutter said:

March 9th, 12:29 am

it’s pretty cool . could probably use a TIGERS BLOOD : THE WRATH OF CHARLIE SHEEN TROPHY , for those who score a bit unstable but seems cool … so… how serious should one take the results ?

SuperCoOper777 said:

March 9th, 2:11 am

aha 500 taps? that’s gonna be super easy, I can break the sound barrier with my fingers =)

igorrocks2 said:

March 9th, 5:04 am

Are ypu looking for next Obama to rule US? :) lol

XMbeaner said:

March 9th, 6:52 am

Will this thing tell me if I am a psychopath?

SpyDudeFX said:

March 9th, 2:08 pm

I will buy it tomorrow Bill but make sure the DLC trophies aren’t mundane and repetitive ;) Thanks.

RJ2009 said:

March 11th, 9:11 pm

I’m extremely confused, in school I always scored above average on tests, including state tests and this game is telling me my intelligence is below average. How do you figure?

phade2blaq said:

March 14th, 7:03 am

This is a cool game but couldn’t games like this and say Joe Danger for example, been done on the PS2 !

YukariOro said:

March 26th, 10:13 am

Ok, this game sucks and I wouldn’t trust it’s conclusions about me if the world was coming to an end. First, it says I have low intellegience. I don’t. I’ve taken tons of IQ tests in the past and have been told I rank on the higher end of the IQ. Where this game fails is that it doesn’t take other things into account, like the fact that I have ADHD, the inattentive type. So as a result timed games like this would be the last thing that could accurately measure my abilities.

PAGE 1 2