PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Cast Your Eye(s) on This New Patapon 3 Trailer

Chris Hinojosa-Miranda's Avatar + Posted by Chris Hinojosa-Miranda on Mar 23, 2011 // Producer

Direct your bi-oculars over yonder (below), and let them be smitten by the greatness that is this here Patapon 3 trailer.

This is but a brief glimpse into some of the newest, most eye-watering, pupil-dilating Patapon 3 features we have planned for your enjoyment. New characters (21 new Ultraheros!), new weapons (close to 700!), massive attacks, and an all-encompassing clan system with troop customization for your online co-op or competitive multiplayer enjoyment.

The Battle Begins on your PSP April 12, available as both UMD disc and PSN download for $19.99 USD. Get ready for big weapons, bigger attacks and badder bosses!

Do your fovea a favor and hit the replay button on the video to let them bask in this visual glory.

27 Comments

+ GooDer_gAMe on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:06 am said:

Patapon Avatar’s for PS3 Please!!!

+ Chuckbait on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:18 am said:

I second the request for Patapon avatars, baby

+ Chuckbait on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:19 am said:

…Dynamic Theme?

+ Mies2000 on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:26 am said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (girl scream)
I love this so much!!!

+ Berae on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:27 am said:

I like this serie, Patapon was the first game I bought on my PSP but unfortunately I’m not a big fan of portable system so I wish we will see Patapon as a PSN game for PS3.

+ Frejim on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:30 am said:

ability to play it on the PS3!!!!

I have already sold my PSP!!!!!

+ MetalGearCrysis on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:36 am said:

The second game wasn’t available on UMD but this one is…

And yeah, where’s Patapon for PS3?

+ Zemus101 on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:46 am said:

This looks so brilliant, it’s a steal at $20. Gimme gimme.

+ Kirkpad on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:53 am said:

Why don’t you guys ask where is the Loco Roco for PS3? Cocoreccho doesn’t count.

Also, why won’t you guys do a price drop on Patapon and Locoroco 1? They are more than twice as much as their sequels.

+ ShadowOfEden on March 23rd, 2011 at 9:55 am said:

@7

The second game was available on UMD. I bought it on Amazon and the ad said it was a voucher code to download it… When I got the game, it was on UMD… The ad was wrong, but I’m glad, I prefer to have them on UMD.

+ jonathan_val on March 23rd, 2011 at 10:00 am said:

PATAPON FOR PS3 PLEASE…!!!

+ jimmyfoxhound on March 23rd, 2011 at 11:14 am said:

Wow that looks fantastic!!!!!! Can’t wait!!

+ DarkRecoil on March 23rd, 2011 at 11:35 am said:

all this talk of Patapon avatars reminds me (again) of how woefuly lame the present list of available avatars is. ….instead of being able to show our support for important sony games like Patapon, Killzone 3, inFamous 2, Gran Turismo 5, GoW 3, Metal gear Solid 4, Dissidia Final Fantasy 012, Locoroco, Resistance 3, MotorStorm Apocolypse ect, insted of these awseome games we garbage secondhand avatars from Nintendo DS games and cross-dressing final fight characters.

Seriously, whoever is in charge of premium avatars needs to be FIRED!

+ DarkRecoil on March 23rd, 2011 at 11:50 am said:

….and quit asking for PSP games on PS3. If you got all of psp’s games on ps3 there would be no reason for Sony to make a psp (or NGP).

If you want to play PSP games buy a freaking PSP. that’s what its there for!

+ LarryFabulous on March 23rd, 2011 at 12:20 pm said:

Yes, Patapon on PS3!! When are they gonna allow PSP games to be played on the PS3? C’mon already!!

+ delkata777 on March 23rd, 2011 at 12:50 pm said:

Yes!!! Been waiting for this since the middle of summer. 20 days left!

+ evildude683 on March 23rd, 2011 at 3:19 pm said:

Ever thought about making one for PS3!?

+ cywulf21 on March 23rd, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

How big is the download? i need to know how much space i’ll need.

+ Mr_Berger on March 23rd, 2011 at 6:01 pm said:

I absolutely love the series! Cannot wait for April 12, I even have a countdown for it on my iGoogle homepage!
@14: Toatally agree, things need to be PSP exclusive, not just spin off of games on PS3.

+ RobotBacteria on March 23rd, 2011 at 6:15 pm said:

If a Patapon game is released on the Xperia Play I will purchase an xperia play. Until then I don’t have much use for a portable gaming system. I sold my PSP a looong time ago.

+ internisus on March 23rd, 2011 at 8:40 pm said:

You know, I don’t usually comment on these sorts of things, but I feel the need to declare: I BOUGHT my PSP for Patapon and creative games like it. Don’t listen to these naysayers. I will be there on April 12th, and I will never sell my PSP.

+ prongwongtong on March 23rd, 2011 at 8:46 pm said:

Excitement initiated:

I will make LOVE to this game!!! I already pre-ordered 354 copies and will make a house with all the boxes!! (oh yeah, and play the game aswell…)

Fear not fellow gamers! This game shall patapwn us all to glory

+ x-former on March 24th, 2011 at 6:26 am said:

Will this be compatible with NGP?!?!?
or are we getting a brand new patapon experience when NGP comes out?

I actually hope for the latter! Will be getting this day one regardless!

+ XMbeaner on March 24th, 2011 at 9:03 am said:

Greatest Patapon Ever?

+ Pn_cho on March 24th, 2011 at 6:49 pm said:

BRING PATAPON TO PS3!!!!!!

+ Einhander138 on March 24th, 2011 at 7:08 pm said:

Well at least you learned from your mistake with Patapon 2, and are providing a physical disc this time.

+ Shadow_Raskolnik on March 25th, 2011 at 1:03 am said:

Nice, I’m glad you’re releasing this simultaneously on both UMD and PSN. Especially after last time when some of us ended up waiting for about two years for a physical copy of Patapon 2.

That being said, I have a question. Will this game also allow you to transfer your data from the previous Patapon game like the last one?