PS4-Watch_Dogs

Resistance 3 Public Beta: Get Early Access With SOCOM 4

Kristina Cheng's Avatar + Posted by Kristina Cheng on Apr 08, 2011 // Product Marketing Specialist, SCEA

SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy Seals

Hope you’re all enjoying the final stretch of the SOCOM 4 Multiplayer Beta! Just a little over a week until SOCOM 4 hits store shelves on April 19th, and the excitement continues to build. To heighten the anticipation, we’ve got some equally exciting news to share—by picking up a specially marked copy of SOCOM 4, you’ll get early access to the Resistance 3 Public Beta! That’s in addition to the full breadth of single player, 32-person multiplayer, and five-player co-op gameplay you’ll get with SOCOM 4.

To get early access to the Resistance 3 Beta, keep your eyes peeled for the callout included on the front of all eligible copies of SOCOM 4 (see above). Every specially marked box will include a voucher with a unique code you can redeem for early access to the Resistance 3 Beta. If you’re going big with the SOCOM 4 Full Deployment Edition, every one of these limited edition bundles will come packed with a voucher as well. To find out when the Resistance 3 Beta begins, be sure to check the details on the included voucher once you get your hands on SOCOM 4 starting April 19th.

Resistance 3 Multiplayer Beta

If you want to ensure your early access to the Resistance 3 Public Beta, pre-ordering your copy of SOCOM 4 at one of the following participating retailers is the way to go. In addition to early beta access for Resistance 3, you’ll also get a pair of slug-ammunition shotguns, as well as the classic Abandoned Map if you pre-order at GameStop.

PAGE 1 2

+ erick_34 on April 8th, 2011 at 4:00 pm said:

oh god this way is killing me i not have internet until tomorrow aghh

+ marlyt on April 8th, 2011 at 4:59 pm said:

R2 was the first shooter I ever manned up and tried online MP with. All I played before that was sports games which are now lame by comparison, in my opinion. Insomniac is simply da bomb. I’m gonna go now and get R2 at the storeand hopefully get on a co-op or deathmatch game. Is there co-op online on R3 so far?

+ Zacky-V-A7X on April 8th, 2011 at 5:05 pm said:

will be available for PS+ also??

+ FonFahbre on April 8th, 2011 at 6:51 pm said:

*Runs to, GameStop to Pre-Order SOCOM 4*

+ PhantomOfPanton on April 8th, 2011 at 7:23 pm said:

This might sound awful but couldn’t I buy SOCOM 4, take out the beta code, and then return it? Or would gamestop not pay me fully if the case has been opened? SOCOM 4 is a great game, but I don’t have the money to get all the games I want this year at full price!

+ Dirtyhands on April 8th, 2011 at 7:54 pm said:

+ Dirtyhands on April 8th, 2011 at 7:57 pm said:

I am in North America–Will PlayStation Plus subscribers be able to get into the R3 beta or would we have to purchase SOCOM4 to gain access?

+ DEADEYEZ on April 8th, 2011 at 11:45 pm said:

Vote for SOCOM 2 HD

+ Sum-Mischief on April 9th, 2011 at 12:34 am said:

Very sweet …I cant wait to get my hands on Socom and the R3 Beta !

+ LordRaymond on April 9th, 2011 at 7:37 am said:

I was extremely disappointed with the decrease of players in multiplayer for R3. Oh well I still want to get R3 and would really want the R3 beta but Socom 4 is very difficult for me to play. I guess I have to wait when PS+ members gets the beta. Nice bonus Sony for those buying Socom 4.

+ LordRaymond on April 9th, 2011 at 7:41 am said:

@PhantomOfPanton I think I remember Gamestop saying that you can’t return a new game for money since its opened but I believe you can get store credit. Go ask Gamestop employee lol.

+ MarvelousMont on April 9th, 2011 at 5:15 pm said:

Back to Resistence 2 til R3.

+ korgon117 on April 9th, 2011 at 6:39 pm said:

I’m afraid I’m passing on Socom 4, at least at launch anyway, don’t get me wrong it’s pretty good, I’m just burnt out on realistic shooters right now. Resistance 3 however I am excited for, If there is any other way to get in the beta, I will do it. Loved every single Resistance game so far, probably my favorite shooter series of this generation. But I’m sure PS PLUS members will get in the beta too since R3 is such a big game for this holiday season for Sony. Can’t wait!

+ Biggz124 on April 10th, 2011 at 1:07 am said:

get jstevenson on the phone, GAF wants it’s gat! (beta)

+ numba1VEGITO on April 10th, 2011 at 1:21 pm said:

SOCOM 4, welcome to my “buy” list.

+ raikage4375 on April 10th, 2011 at 5:14 pm said:

so are Playstation plus subscribers gonna get early access to the beta like in socom beta?
plz reply