PS4-Infamous

PSN Restoration Timeline Update

Patrick Seybold's Avatar + Posted by Patrick Seybold on May 10, 2011 // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

90 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ TheDarkCrucible on May 16th, 2011 at 7:42 pm said:

Wow… I am not happy.. honestly I am kind of pissed :/ I have Infamous and Little Big Planet already, Dead Nation is a maybe but not overly excited for it and as for the other 2 Wipeout HD isnt my thing and neither is Super Stardust… T-T dude I think im going to cry this is BS what are the chances!!!…. *sigh*

+ weedcritic420 on May 16th, 2011 at 10:06 pm said:

its fixed yay!!!!

+ wheels123456 on May 17th, 2011 at 7:50 am said:

You rock sony keep up the good work
^+^• Sony is 4ever ^=^

+ Hellbreed13 on May 17th, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

when Will the store be back online? I have LA Noire and all the pre order codes but I can’t do anything with it because the store is down.

+ dazk_hollow on May 17th, 2011 at 2:57 pm said:

@51
I know how you feel, is the same for me…. but i have fate that in PS+ (30 days free) there will be some good games free =D or at least with a descount u_u

+ romdog08 on May 17th, 2011 at 4:25 pm said:

Can you work on the playstation store first?!
Im itching to get some DLCs and download some games!

+ zerodarkheart on May 19th, 2011 at 12:04 pm said:

so when will the store be back up ?

+ DanielVedal on May 19th, 2011 at 7:38 pm said:

Take as long as you need to do a good job. Thank you Sony for the concern regarding your clients and their satisfaction. I am glad I bought a PS3 (amogst other Sony equipments).
I am sure I will never regret it!

+ tsiper29 on May 20th, 2011 at 8:17 am said:

I’ve been useing netflix the entire time I attempt sign in and then cancel it when it fails and my netflix still loads and I watch my shows

+ COUNT-DRAC on May 20th, 2011 at 8:56 am said:

If this keeps up more much longer I am going to switch all the games I have reserved to my XBOX. Please fix this.

+ RC_Outlaw on May 20th, 2011 at 11:41 am said:

I can’t believe the ignorance that flows through these pages. Sony has the absolute greatest console, ON PAPER ALONE! IT ONLY DOES NOTHING! IS THE TRUTH! They have stolen every piece of technology you foolish american consumers praise them for. GET THAT SONY PHALLUS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND ANUS!

+ killuin1 on May 20th, 2011 at 2:58 pm said:

ps3 rules all xbox 3etard is not

+ EOmfD_0120S on May 20th, 2011 at 3:43 pm said:

They may have”stolen” it but they put it all in one place!!! Besides, no company and I mean NO company especially Microsoft can say they have never taken someone’s idea and made it their own. It’s called capitalism and it works but if you prefer your communism then by all means…continue being narrow minded!

+ EOmfD_0120S on May 20th, 2011 at 3:50 pm said:

Windows systems are hacked thousands of times every day…do you see them putting this much effort into re-securing their systems? No, instead they place the resposability on the users or other product providers. It may be extremely frustraiting but I for one am very impressed that a multi billion dollar corporating is putting this much time and effort into ensuring their clients and customers’ information is safe and secure!

+ IReVeRsEShot on May 21st, 2011 at 6:38 am said:

Well nothing matters at least psn is back up and rollin thats all i care
And if u guys want add me and we can play some games of black ops mw2 or waw

+ junikk on May 21st, 2011 at 8:58 am said:

Whats funny i was able to netflix the entire time it was down

+ dominic_415 on May 21st, 2011 at 10:14 am said:

Cmon sony we want psn store

+ dominic_415 on May 21st, 2011 at 10:15 am said:

sony vs microsoft woooooooo wichs better…

+ dominic_415 on May 21st, 2011 at 10:17 am said:

can u guys sony make a new ps3 cuz microsoft made a new 360… the only thing sony made new was knect dat wack!!! cmon with somthing better sony..

+ generajohnson51 on May 21st, 2011 at 12:12 pm said:

i accidentally deleted cod ascencion map is there anyway i can get ot back without having to buy it from the playstation store

+ Secert_Wolf on May 21st, 2011 at 3:30 pm said:

me justa happy to play now

+ Lattenkiste on May 22nd, 2011 at 12:10 am said:

This was 12 days ago. How long is a few? I went out and bought a PS3 because I was excited about using it online just to find out that the PSN went down at the same time I bought it!
I own 3 playstations and still have never played online with them. This is breaking my heart… :’(

+ ricobarf on May 22nd, 2011 at 8:27 am said:

PLEASE SONY, EVERYDAY I WOULD OPEN MY PSP, CHECK IF YOU’RE ONLINE AGAIN! BUT IT JUST KEEPS SAYING THAT YOU GUYS ARE UNDER RESTORATION! AND IM GETTING MADS. >8U

JUST PLEASE BE ONLINE AGAIN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANKS..

+ Rakkassan89 on May 22nd, 2011 at 9:49 am said:

Please give the time line when the Store will be open. Thanks for your hard work at getting the online gaming back up. Top Marks for the programers at getting the server back.

+ AngelOfWar187 on May 22nd, 2011 at 11:58 am said:

Come on folks, really? PSN and the Playstation Store will be back up as soon as possible. I don’t like the fact that I can’t get any of my free Mortal Kombat DLC or any new map packs for Black Ops any more than you do, but, be patient. I mean, do any of you really know what it’s like to have your identity stolen? Because if they did get the info that PSN said the hackers might have gotten then guess what, you just might have that problem very soon. Stay positive about it. At least PSN is back online and the store should be up very soon so just be patient. Stay loyal to Playstation, they got HACKED people. That crap is no joke. Take my advice or don’t. Get with the program and stick with the Playstation…..or don’t. The choice is and always will be your’s. As for me, I’m staying loyal and sticking with what I know to be the best console out on the market. Take care, stay
Beautiful America

+ Ztodafeezy on May 22nd, 2011 at 12:13 pm said:

wtf not again

+ Ztodafeezy on May 22nd, 2011 at 12:15 pm said:

i hate xbox360

+ Ztodafeezy on May 22nd, 2011 at 12:17 pm said:

i just got another error code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ jimjam3782 on May 22nd, 2011 at 5:35 pm said:

@Kaylan24 No balls. You won’t take legal action.

+ jimjam3782 on May 22nd, 2011 at 5:38 pm said:

@Baconation and @angelofwar187

I couldn’t have said it better. The morons threatening legal action make me laugh.

+ beatlefan1233 on May 22nd, 2011 at 5:41 pm said:

+ Lord_Ka1n on May 23rd, 2011 at 2:43 pm said:

“PSN Restoration Timeline Update”

“I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date”

…………LOL

+ Konata_Star on May 24th, 2011 at 6:21 pm said:

So, what I got out of that was “Hey, guys. Here’s how we’re going to restore PSN… We don’t know. Wait longer. *Troll face*.”

+ AcTaEoNisME on May 24th, 2011 at 8:08 pm said:

does anyone know when the playstation store will be back on i want to buy the new cod maps and its been down for for as long as psn has been up……

+ abrogue2000 on May 25th, 2011 at 12:14 pm said:

PLEASE COME BACK!!!!!!

+ robbie1945 on May 25th, 2011 at 2:57 pm said:

i got a ps3 320gb on may 15 my birthday and it came on after i downloaded the update ha

+ EmiHyaki on May 27th, 2011 at 10:01 pm said:

Hey Konata_Star a 1000 interwebz says somehow Hazama is at fault for the blog post.

+ lilrichkid on May 30th, 2011 at 4:02 am said:

When Is Playstation Store Back Up

+ lilrichkid on May 30th, 2011 at 4:03 am said:

When is playstation store back on

+ mkvol on May 30th, 2011 at 8:48 am said:

MLB.TV and can’t watch it cause the PS Store is still down and I can’t get the App. Hope it’s up soon. Can’t stand watching Base Ball on a computer screen!

PAGE 1 2